PDA

View Full Version : Wd points fluctuate when 2+ people attack the same person???

TheDanimal
10-27-2013, 05:12 PM
There's a debate in my faction that if 2 faction members are hitting the same target at the same time, the wd points received fluctuates more and are ultimately less... I'm of the other opinion that it's false

Can anyone weigh in on this to help settle the debate? Thanks!

~TheDanimal
...op of "the thread heard 'round the world" lol

CroftyB
10-27-2013, 05:14 PM
There's a debate in my faction that if 2 faction members are hitting the same target at the same time, the wd points received fluctuates more and are ultimately less... I'm of the other opinion that it's false

Can anyone weigh in on this to help settle the debate? Thanks!

~TheDanimal

If more than one player attacks the same, WD fluctuates more so and you will recieve less from what I have seen ;)

Ivan the Dictator
10-27-2013, 05:18 PM
~thedanimal

can i like haz ur aw-toe-graff

Jhenry02
10-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Law of diminishing returns.

Wayne-Metal
10-27-2013, 05:26 PM
I agree with it people that should give 400+ give 280 ish if lots hit.

TheDanimal
10-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Huh. Interesting... I've not really noticed, as the points seem to always fluctuate. Thanks for the feedback

...& yes Ivan - you can have an autograph

"To Ivan, best of luck in the wreckage of this game. From the person who single-handedly ruined modern war and killed thousands of orphaned amputee Children in the process, as well as 4 kittens with eye patches and Steve jobs ~TheDanimal"

Ivan the Dictator
10-27-2013, 07:23 PM
"To Ivan, best of luck in the wreckage of this game. From the person who single-handedly ruined modern war and killed thousands of orphaned amputee Children in the process, as well as 4 kittens with eye patches and Steve jobs ~TheDanimal"

you forgot Billy Mays! how dare you, you evil evil pumpkin :D

Max Power
10-27-2013, 07:50 PM
My last faction tried it where people called a player they would hit and no one else would touch it. The scores still fluctuated. Besides, think of it from a programming stand point. It just doesnt make sense.

TheDanimal
10-28-2013, 05:34 PM
you forgot Billy Mays! how dare you, you evil evil pumpkin :D

Oh yeah, forgot about that one... AND I created Justin Beiber

vorm
10-28-2013, 06:05 PM
I honestly don't think it matters who is hitting them, there is a randomness factor and I think that is all their is too it. Even when the entire faction is pounding the same guy as fast as they can hit the button it seems like it is the same randomness as if only on person is. I really don't think there is any more too it than a "dice roll" so to speak.

TheDanimal
10-28-2013, 06:15 PM
I honestly don't think it matters who is hitting them, there is a randomness factor and I think that is all their is too it. Even when the entire faction is pounding the same guy as fast as they can hit the button it seems like it is the same randomness as if only on person is. I really don't think there is any more too it than a "dice roll" so to speak.

After originally posting this thread, I played with it a little bit. We started claiming targets & would only hit them one person at a time. I would hit a target about 20 times to see what I was averaging, then I would claim I was done... then came back when a team mate was hitting the target and hit it 20 more times. Average point return fluctuated a bit at first, but overall it did not change from what I could see