PDA

View Full Version : Is there such a thing as hitting too HIGH a level????

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 04:37 PM
LMFAO...... this is a joke right????

C'mon gree.... i mean What Da?????

My mini has only hit levels 100 + over him and haven't seen 1 over 500 yet???

Have you changed the IP calc as well????

My lvl 250 has a better average IP???? how is this possible???

vincesmith514
10-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Same happens to me, I wonder why.

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Cause gree have broken something...... AGAIN!!!!!!!

jmeijer
10-27-2013, 04:44 PM
I think that your average IP/hit will go down when you hit a player who is 60+ levels higher. I thought I heard it earlier, but I can't remember when and where.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Big money had mentioned it in another thread. After forty levels higher ip tends to take a dive into lower numbers

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 04:48 PM
Well this is what Gree sent me from a ticket i raised:

Hey Cliff,

Thanks for the inquiry. All players, regardless of their level, get more points if they attack higher level players, and fewer points when they attack players that are at a much lower level. This is to disincentivize players from targeting only weaker players, as well as allowing for mixed level syndicates. Attacking players nearest to your level or higher than your level scores the most points. If this were not in place, only level 250 players would be able to compete, and stronger players would consistently attack weaker players, which is not fun or challenging for most players.

Regards,

CE

So, i wanna know why my lvl250 is getting a better average than my lvl 34, that hits only lvl's 100 or more than himself????

I'm lost for words on this one, so can only laugh at the stupidity of it all...... lol

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 04:49 PM
and i tell you what's not fun GREE...... getting 200 points when you're hitting someone over 200 levels higher than yourself.....

Well, at least you'll kill off the camper... probably your aim... just admit it already....

Sammo the Kid
10-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Same thing here. My main is averaging 337 IP per victory while my strong mini who targets only people 70+ levels higher is averaging only 326 IP per victory.

I've been seeing similar scores from them regardless of the level of the opponent (assuming the opponent isn't lower ranked) so it seems like they made a change. Maybe another method to render campers less than advantageous?

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Well this is what Gree sent me from a ticket i raised:

Hey Cliff,

Thanks for the inquiry. All players, regardless of their level, get more points if they attack higher level players, and fewer points when they attack players that are at a much lower level. This is to disincentivize players from targeting only weaker players, as well as allowing for mixed level syndicates. Attacking players nearest to your level or higher than your level scores the most points. If this were not in place, only level 250 players would be able to compete, and stronger players would consistently attack weaker players, which is not fun or challenging for most players.

Regards,

CE

So, i wanna know why my lvl250 is getting a better average than my lvl 34, that hits only lvl's 100 or more than himself????

I'm lost for words on this one, so can only laugh at the stupidity of it all...... lol

What is the IP bonuses on your main and on your mini syndicate?

Da Don
10-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Attacking players within 40lvl range will gain max ip for you... If u attack players more then 40 levels higher, you surpass the ip multiplier and score goes random again

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 05:54 PM
What is the IP bonuses on your main and on your mini syndicate?

They are in the same syndicate, so identical.....

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Attacking players within 40lvl range will gain max ip for you... If u attack players more then 40 levels higher, you surpass the ip multiplier and score goes random again

that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard..... so highly likely that it's true... considering it's gree we are talking about..... lol

ploop
10-27-2013, 05:58 PM
highest i got was 540 woo hoo!!!

TZora
10-27-2013, 09:52 PM
LMFAO...... this is a joke right????

C'mon gree.... i mean What Da?????

My mini has only hit levels 100 + over him and haven't seen 1 over 500 yet???

Have you changed the IP calc as well????

My lvl 250 has a better average IP???? how is this possible???

was the wall down? i doubt that ..

TZora
10-27-2013, 09:56 PM
highest i got was 540 woo hoo!!!
well, that's because you're lead by the doggie .. grrrrrrr woooooof

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 10:47 PM
was the wall down? i doubt that ..

WTF???

HAHAHA... everyone's a comedian... yes, the wall was down.... only idiots attack with the wall still up!!!!

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 10:57 PM
They are in the same syndicate, so identical.....

So what does that mean, +25% IP? What's your main's IP average?

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 11:19 PM
yes, +25% IP bonus

lvl 250 ave 319.47
lvl 34 ave 315.78

TZora
10-28-2013, 08:56 AM
WTF???

HAHAHA... everyone's a comedian... yes, the wall was down.... only idiots attack with the wall still up!!!!
oh come on .. if you are in a top 1000 syndicate, you wouldn't waste your hits to take the wall down. i've been in a syndicate that we build up recently and we were too few to care about hitting the wall. so the best option was to just take the DL down and begin hitting rivals.

but thanks for the compliment, it is way better to be a comedian than be a sadistic like TMI :p

Cliffo
10-28-2013, 01:53 PM
oh come on .. if you are in a top 1000 syndicate, you wouldn't waste your hits to take the wall down. i've been in a syndicate that we build up recently and we were too few to care about hitting the wall. so the best option was to just take the DL down and begin hitting rivals.

but thanks for the compliment, it is way better to be a comedian than be a sadistic like TMI :p

Well, i'm in a top25 Syndicate, so the wall comes down everytime..... top1000 teams should come across teams that don't even have walls up at all......

TMI
10-28-2013, 03:23 PM

:'(

I'm more of a happyistic :D

Cliffo
10-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Soooooo...... Gree??? anything from you to formally advise why my mini had a worse average than my lvl250????

TZora
10-29-2013, 07:38 PM
:'(

I'm more of a happyistic :D
good for you :)

rocker21
10-29-2013, 08:03 PM
To begin, I am the leader of new world order and spend countless hours studying, compiling and crunching data gathered by myself and others. By no means am I any type of expert nor do I want to sound like I am. In my opinion based on many pages of material, 40+ llevels is the way to go. My battle average on a consistent basis is 370-390. I hit people based on there stats and if they are being hit by everyone and there mother. Gimps will give points when scouting but you will see ip fluctuations of epic purportions once people start targeting them. I also use a simple calculation to determine if I will beat my opponet. My attack which is 986,000, I multiply that by .8 This number is what I try to stay below or close to. 986,000x.8=788,000. This is the number I will 100% successfully defeat in theory all the time.

djl
10-29-2013, 08:43 PM
My experience on two accounts has consistently been that I get higher scores when hitting 60-80 levels higher than me, but if it's much more than that, the points go down. So yes, my experiences has been similar: 130 levels higher gives worse points than 80 levels above me.

I think that your average IP/hit will go down when you hit a player who is 60+ levels higher. I thought I heard it earlier, but I can't remember when and where.

Shadypal
10-29-2013, 11:50 PM
Gree has been trying to get rid of the "camper" playstyles.
Gree makes changes that don't benefit the camper playstyles.
Campers targeting higher levels receive less IP (aka nerf ).

Do you need someone to connect the dots?

Cliffo
10-30-2013, 12:25 AM
Gree has been trying to get rid of the "camper" playstyles.
Gree makes changes that don't benefit the camper playstyles.
Campers targeting higher levels receive less IP (aka nerf ).

Do you need someone to connect the dots?

Well,be nice if they formally tell peeps..... instead of just changing things on the fly.... makes them look like they don't know what they are doing..... which might, or might not, be true....