PDA

View Full Version : greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ivan the Dictator
10-27-2013, 02:12 PM
gimme back my elite southstar thingie :(

DaBoss!
10-27-2013, 02:23 PM
It took you that long to notice it was gone. Also there's no need to create another thread about this considering there is already another one.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72340-Lol!-Southstar-Elite-Jet-Fighter...-For-doing-nothing/page25&

General Soviet
10-27-2013, 03:17 PM
We all want our "Elite Southstar Thingies" back, unfortunately a lot of e's won't get them.

Ivan the Dictator
10-27-2013, 04:31 PM
It took you that long to notice it was gone. Also there's no need to create another thread about this considering there is already another one.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72340-Lol!-Southstar-Elite-Jet-Fighter...-For-doing-nothing/page25&

i know its been gone, and it was the best thing gree did for me for free apart from free gold months ago. out of all the the problems and all the factions we've come across where we beat them to a pulp or they do that to us, i needed to do just say something, anything. it makes no sense whatsoever, i could go on and on and rant and rant... but since i dont spend anything on this game anymore i felt like i could add to all the useless threads on this forum cause soon enough it wont matter. i think ltq walkthroughs will gradually stop and since people dont know how much xp or what picture they will win, then i dont see many people participating. i'm too lazy to correctly or write in complete sentences or with capital letters. anyway, if anyone does read this, lol. that is all

DaBoss!
10-27-2013, 04:35 PM
i know its been gone, and it was the best thing gree did for me for free apart from free gold months ago. out of all the the problems and all the factions we've come across where we beat them to a pulp or they do that to us, i needed to do just say something, anything. it makes no sense whatsoever, i could go on and on and rant and rant... but since i dont spend anything on this game anymore i felt like i could add to all the useless threads on this forum cause soon enough it wont matter. i think ltq walkthroughs will gradually stop and since people dont know how much xp or what picture they will win, then i dont see many people participating. i'm too lazy to correctly or write in complete sentences or with capital letters. anyway, if anyone does read this, lol. that is all

lol......;)