PDA

View Full Version : Make it pretty!

Alieda
10-27-2013, 09:27 AM
Suggestion. I'm not sure if it Always been like that but only lately ive realized epic bosses have cool unique especial attacks effects...

ADD THEMM TO THEIR CRAFTED ARMOR WHEN WE USE SPECIAL ATTACK :D

the default effects are boring... and after all the effects are already there, might as well put em to a better use, I loved that of the Ice Lich! wanted to use it as well ^^

Necromancers
10-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Besides the fact that the knights themselves only have two frames while attacking, I think the animations are just fine. They'd better focus their time and effort on things that are more important at this point.

Alieda
10-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Besides the fact that the knights themselves only have two frames while attacking, I think the animations are just fine. They'd better focus their time and effort on things that are more important at this point.

I still want it >_<.

Sparkle_DPA
10-27-2013, 09:33 AM
The hatsune Miku speaks!

Necromancers
10-27-2013, 09:36 AM
I still want it >_<.

Besides, how on Earth does that work with Ravenlord's animation? It flies and charges at you. And I'm quite sure humans do not fly.

Alieda
10-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Besides, how on earth are you going to do the Ravenlord's animation? It flies and charges at you. Pretty sure humans can't fly.

ahhh D: come on... they can start adapting stuff from now on, in any case, you see that epics have shiny effects, prior armors had nothing like that... and its not so hard to just summon the raven and send it out towards the enemy Knight. I'm suggesting this also based on what you said yourself, knights only have like 2 frames, they attack in such a stupid way... like a crouch kneeling jump... need visual improvements since we're not getting many technical ones :P

Eos
10-27-2013, 09:44 AM
i, for one think, think its a great idea, i mean c'mon who didn't like ember lizard's animation? If the armors had the animations, i probs would keep a bunch just for that.

Exator
10-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Nice idea, though probably a bit hard to implement at this point in the game.

To offer another thought, I'd like just a bit of sparkle added to the (+) versions of legendary armours. Not as flashy as epics, no external sparkles, just some glow or slightly changing colour. Something to differentiate the improved armour from the regular one.