PDA

View Full Version : Modern War 2

Big John
10-27-2013, 08:56 AM
Reading a lot of people are quitting but what if Gree brought out a new version with new features and used what they had learnt from this game to make it better, could you start again?

ploop
10-27-2013, 09:00 AM
first!!!!!!!!!!

or you could just restart this game by clearing the data.

carl9764
10-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Never seen so many players leaving the game and after the last mess I don't blame them at all we have just had a battle with all players over 2mil defence it's a joke

Emmerich
10-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Based on recent games it would come out only for iPhones, so I wouldn't have the option anyway. :p

13 BRAVO
10-27-2013, 09:32 AM
It would still be run by Gree, not a chance.

iZheil9152
10-27-2013, 09:39 AM
I was just about to make a thread like this. Glad someone is on the same page as me

Syros
10-27-2013, 10:59 AM
Do you think Gree has learned anything from their mistakes? If anything they're only increasing the speed at which they're making them. I will never play another Gree title again, after I'm done with MW which is probably going to be soon this company will no longer exist for me.

Try playing some other games that are available, the way other publishers treat their customers and polish their games is night and day compared to how Gree runs things.

KillerDriller
10-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Reading a lot of people are quitting but what if Gree brought out a new version with new features and used what they had learnt from this game to make it better, could you start again?

Not if it was still run by gree. Might as well stay with the devil you know.

I seriously doubt if as many people are leaving as say they are.

Sir josh
10-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Not if it was still run by gree. Might as well stay with the devil you know.

I seriously doubt if as many people are leaving as say they are.
I think a lot of people are leaving. Just like the real military your comrades are the only reason to stay. If we could move in mass to a different game it would happen in a heart beat
I am looking seriously for a new game. I am tiring of this one. My time on line is cut now by two thirds or more and am using no gold at all.
I think I will restart up guitar and working out, running, art,

Agent Orange
10-27-2013, 01:10 PM

They did, it was called War of Nations, I confess to suggesting that they utilize groups of players in a much better fashion then in MW. What happened was they took out the Level grouping so anyone at any level could attack you which after a couple of weeks of playing without spending gold proved to be futile.

I actually think the evolution that MW has taken is good in some ways. The relentless onslaught of new and unimproved ways of sucking the cash out of your pockets is becoming rather tiresome but Gree has also left a few interesting errors in their design which a clever player can take advantage of to some degree. No not hacking, just using smart strategy which seems kind of odd considering this is the first strategy game I've ever played where NOT having a strategy was the correct one.

Agent Orange
10-27-2013, 01:12 PM
I think a lot of people are leaving. Just like the real military your comrades are the only reason to stay. If we could move in mass to a different game it would happen in a heart beat
I am looking seriously for a new game. I am tiring of this one. My time on line is cut now by two thirds or more and am using no gold at all.
I think I will restart up guitar and working out, running, art,

Exactly, the game itself is so full of problems if you were playing alone you would have nuked it ages ago. The only thing that keeps most of the long time hard core players in is their comrades er crazy people such as themselves.... but I guess you can only milk that for so long until the cow dries up and dies. But from what I gather these online games have a rather short shelf life.

Agent Orange
10-27-2013, 01:14 PM
Never seen so many players leaving the game and after the last mess I don't blame them at all we have just had a battle with all players over 2mil defence it's a joke

And that by the way is the only way to win Modern War, to quit.

thundarr
10-27-2013, 03:53 PM
Modern War 2 only if its made by Funzio who made Modern War, sold it to Gree, took the cash and moved on. They must be pretty smart folks. I wonder if Gree will make their $210 million back before they kill the games?

Hotshots
10-27-2013, 04:05 PM
I'd never play another Gree game ever again .
Gree couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery , let alone a game that actually works