PDA

View Full Version : Closing thread

Happyperson1
10-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Thank you for closing the thread started ny Montecore. It's a shame that such ugliness needs to be spread in a forum about an online game.
FC is no 1 at the moment and will probably win all the rest of their matches. SAS is not in the top 10 or maybe in the top 100 as they have successfully avoided a matchup with FC. SAS was a solid, strong number 2 team at one point but they don't even have that anymore to brag about. This is a game about fighting. Should any syndicate really be congratulated for successfully hiding from opponents during a war? This is a game; not life and death. If SAS were to actually have the guts to fight FC maybe they would win. But if they lost, so what? At least they had the honor to try. Losing to another team in an online game doesn't mean you're bad people or weak or anything else. But running away for days at a time-- fearful every time you push the battle button that you might see FC -- is that really fun? Doesn't seem like a game to me.

ploop
10-27-2013, 07:28 AM
tl:dr first

Happyperson1
10-27-2013, 07:35 AM
Thank you for closing the thread started ny Montecore. It's a shame that such ugliness needs to be spread in a forum about an online game.
FC is no 1 at the moment and will probably win all the rest of their matches. SAS is not in the top 10 or maybe in the top 100 as they have successfully avoided a matchup with FC. SAS was a solid, strong number 2 team at one point but they don't even have that anymore to brag about. This is a game about fighting. Should any syndicate really be congratulated for successfully hiding from opponents during a war? This is a game; not life and death. If SAS were to actually have the guts to fight FC maybe they would win. But if they lost, so what? At least they had the honor to try. Losing to another team in an online game doesn't mean you're bad people or weak or anything else. But running away for days at a time-- fearful every time you push the battle button that you might see FC -- is that really fun? Doesn't seem like a game to me.

One last thing-- there are a number of really great people in SAS. If Montecore thinks he is helping them by posting such bs about FC hiding, he isn't. There are many good players on that team and he is mocking them by posting lies like this. He attracts ridicule for his obviously false statements about the contest going on. It's a shame and perhaps a reason why strong players keep leaving SAS.

Dipstik
10-27-2013, 07:38 AM
One last thing-- there are a number of really great people in SAS.

Pics or it didn't happen...

N41LZ
10-27-2013, 07:59 AM
I like you Happyperson1

but you need to smile more, show us that white teeth

Happyperson1
10-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Oh Dippy...You always crack me up. How about Rodney -- winner of PVP and a brave soldier who defends the US? What about DamnDemocrats -- OK he's from Texas but otherwise a nice person.
It's a shame that other members of SAS do things to get themselves banned. Notice the change in DL this war. And there you go, the new DL for SAS, maybe the nicest person in CC. Next to you that is, Dippy of course.

TMI
10-27-2013, 08:20 AM
hahahahahah. good one Dippy. lmao!!

real badman
10-27-2013, 08:31 AM
Hahahahaha. For the first time I like your post. :) lmao!

TMI
10-27-2013, 08:34 AM
This goes both ways. FC says it's just a game.

If it's just a game and not life or death, why does FC write tickets to GREE to manually match with them?? That is extremely unethical, not to mention the jealously that exists in those ticket writers. There is no reason to write to GREE for that, other than malice. That is VERY ugly. Also it gives an insight into their exaggerated sense of entitlement. Disgusting. No harm is done to FC is SAS doesn't face them. They only write tickets to harm SAS. Yet they sell their souls to the devil, by committing actions motivated by hate and wanting to do harm to others (even if it's just in a game). They are committing real life despicable acts for just a game.

I have mentioned it before, and i'll mention it again. I don't understand why FC cares so much about Montecore's threads.

It seems like EVERYONE other than FC realizes those are troll threads. (and Mistress Nikita too, i dont know what synd she's in, but she seems to always respond too. she's nice though. i like her comments. nice signature too lol)

Edit: obviously not all FC members. just those ticket writers. i'm sure there are ppl that have good hearts in FC, just like in SAS, and just like in every other syndicate.

ploop
10-27-2013, 08:38 AM
i'm sure there are ppl that have good hearts in FC, just like in SAS, and just like in every other syndicate.

sure!!!!!!!

N41LZ
10-27-2013, 08:38 AM
Agree 100%, everyone... don't worry, be happy

Just like HappyPerson +1

cc thunder
10-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Well it's funny that sas says how amazing they are and they are not afraid of fc but let's looks at reality.

Fc will get every streak prize that sas gets but in addition gets

Prizes for rank # 1 & down from there. Sas will get most likely a top 10 or top 25 finish.

How again is sas able claim superiority?

TMI
10-27-2013, 12:07 PM
yes.
FC is the greatest. They are amazing. they will always get top1 in wars. FC is better than SAS.
FYI: Number 2 is still amazing when there are thousands of syndicates. just saying.

CJ54
10-27-2013, 01:15 PM
A word on the matching system:

We get tickets from pretty much *every* guild at one time or other asking to be personally matched with a certain team, or to avoid being matched up with a certain team, etc.

And we're making some ongoing tweaks, but it isn't going to give everyone what they want. Because what people want is to fight whoever they want whenever it suits them regardless of what the other teams are doing. Things don't work like that. Our goal is to make sure that everyone has someone to fight, and that those people they are fighting are (on the whole) as relatively close in power as can be managed, not to make sure that everyone has what they define as a perfect matchup every single time.

Also, the only time we have ever manually matched people was when the old "stuck declaring battle" bug was happening several months ago. Otherwise that's a big fat "not happening" request.

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 01:39 PM
And we're making some ongoing tweaks, but it isn't going to give everyone what they want. Because what people want is to fight whoever they want whenever it suits them regardless of what the other teams are doing.

I'm sure FC wouldn't mind waiting a little longer to match a team close[st] to them in total stats. I'm sure they could wait for the "other team(s)" to finish their match "regardless of what the other team is doing" at the time. I am also sure that GREE would earn a nice chunk of gold from such a matchup. I don't see why you'd be opposed.

TZora
10-27-2013, 03:01 PM
sure!!!!!!!
eh look who's here trying to get some attention. been taking lessons from doggie? i thought he was a dead meat but guess, he's relaying his thoughts through you now. tell him to come out of his hiding :)

Da Don
10-27-2013, 05:12 PM

So I guess it didn't happen....

ploop
10-27-2013, 05:51 PM
eh look who's here trying to get some attention. been taking lessons from doggie? i thought he was a dead meat but guess, he's relaying his thoughts through you now. tell him to come out of his hiding :)

who is doogie? no he isn't. i don't feel like telling him

Keapa
10-27-2013, 07:08 PM
It's just a game

Sas felt it was a fun thing to do, start a few threads saying FC was too scared to match up with them

Fine

Then by way of a response FC asks GREE for a manual match up

It seems not all people appreciate the FC reaction! they are not the ones too scared to fight.

I pledge 400 gold for a match up

Where are the SAS gold pledges for a match up?

This goes both ways. FC says it's just a game.

If it's just a game and not life or death, why does FC write tickets to GREE to manually match with them?? That is extremely unethical, not to mention the jealously that exists in those ticket writers. There is no reason to write to GREE for that, other than malice. That is VERY ugly. Also it gives an insight into their exaggerated sense of entitlement. Disgusting. No harm is done to FC is SAS doesn't face them. They only write tickets to harm SAS. Yet they sell their souls to the devil, by committing actions motivated by hate and wanting to do harm to others (even if it's just in a game). They are committing real life despicable acts for just a game.

I have mentioned it before, and i'll mention it again. I don't understand why FC cares so much about Montecore's threads.

It seems like EVERYONE other than FC realizes those are troll threads. (and Mistress Nikita too, i dont know what synd she's in, but she seems to always respond too. she's nice though. i like her comments. nice signature too lol)

Edit: obviously not all FC members. just those ticket writers. i'm sure there are ppl that have good hearts in FC, just like in SAS, and just like in every other syndicate.

Max Power
10-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Thank you for closing the thread started ny Montecore. It's a shame that such ugliness needs to be spread in a forum about an online game. FC is no 1 at the moment and will probably win all the rest of their matches. SAS is not in the top 10 or maybe in the top 100 as they have successfully avoided a matchup with FC. SAS was a solid, strong number 2 team at one point but they don't even have that anymore to brag about. This is a game about fighting. Should any syndicate really be congratulated for successfully hiding from opponents during a war? This is a game; not life and death. If SAS were to actually have the guts to fight FC maybe they would win. But if they lost, so what? At least they had the honor to try. Losing to another team in an online game doesn't mean you're bad people or weak or anything else. But running away for days at a time-- fearful every time you push the battle button that you might see FC -- is that really fun? Doesn't seem like a game to me.So, to paraphrase......"Thanks Gree for closing that thread I didn't like. Now watch me start it all over again.

TMI
10-27-2013, 07:39 PM
It's just a game

Sas felt it was a fun thing to do, start a few threads saying FC was too scared to match up with them

Fine

Then by way of a response FC asks GREE for a manual match up

It seems not all people appreciate the FC reaction! they are not the ones too scared to fight.

I pledge 400 gold for a match up

Where are the SAS gold pledges for a match up?

Comparing starting threads to sending tickets to GREE to manually match are apples and oranges.
If you can't see the moral INequivalency between the two, than so be it. Obviously the ppl in FC who write those tickets don't see it either.

TMI
10-27-2013, 07:50 PM
We can all agree
That this is only a game
Lets all just relax

Edit:
Wrong thread...and first! for
incorporating haikus
into other threads :D

Keapa
10-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Just for clarification

SAS posting blatant untruths, distorted fabrications, posted as " humour" is acceptable

Yet a response.

An email vs public postings. Knowing that getting the desired outcome to be highly unlikely is the work of the devil.

Lesson: if you attack people don't be surprised if you get a reaction

But you feel it's your role to defend SAS, good for you

Comparing starting threads to sending tickets to GREE to manually match are apples and oranges.
If you can't see the moral INequivalency between the two, than so be it. Obviously the ppl in FC who write those tickets don't see it either.

TMI
10-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Just for clarification

SAS posting blatant untruths, distorted fabrications, posted as " humour" is acceptable

Yet a response.

An email vs public postings. Knowing that getting the desired outcome to be highly unlikely is the work of the devil.

Lesson: if you attack people don't be surprised if you get a reaction

But you feel it's your role to defend SAS, good for you

However the reaction should be within the bounds of the rules. Not trying to break the rules because you have GREE employees on your team. I'm sure if GREE did a manual match up, FC wouldn't be saying, no no GREE, we were just kidding.
I'm not defending SAS in anyway. I've said numerous times they were trolling. And what are we supposed to do with trolls?

Keapa
10-27-2013, 08:25 PM
I am just referring to........

Newton's Third Law of Motion:

III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

TMI
10-27-2013, 08:27 PM
i understand.
What i'm trying to say is that the reaction isn't equal.
an FC trolling thread would be though.
But certainly not getting your GREE employees to pull strings for you.

Keapa
10-27-2013, 08:29 PM
It's simple.
If you tell a lie about a person or a group, then they should be allowed the chance to disprove any such statement made about them

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 08:30 PM

If GREE has been pulling strings for FC, why has FC been unable to match SAS then, despite numerous times where both syndicates declared at similar times?

TMI
10-27-2013, 08:30 PM
I fully agree with the above statement.

Edit: the one ABOVE BigMoneys.
And clarification. Sorry, i mis-typed.
Not getting GREE employees to pull strings. But, rather ATTEMPTING to get GREE employees to pull strings.
so should have typed "But certainly not attempting to get your GREE employees to pull strings for you."

good catch BM. my apologizes for the confusion.

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 08:32 PM
I fully agree with the above statement.

Thanks TMI, I also appreciate how you were able to respond to my post in less than a fraction of a second. :rolleyes:

Keapa
10-27-2013, 08:32 PM
"OUR" Gree employees?

Then please explain why the manual match up did not occur.

i understand.
What i'm trying to say is that the reaction isn't equal.

TMI
10-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Because it seems like GREE is more ethical than FC.

Keapa
10-27-2013, 08:54 PM
You are now saying Gree and it's employee 's will choose to ignore its employer to protect multiple lies posted
by SAS

I absolutely and totally reject your argument and your claim that Fight Club employs or has any influence with any gree person, staff or boss

Because it seems like GREE is more ethical than FC.

TMI
10-27-2013, 09:01 PM
ignore it's employer?!
i'm not saying FC employs GREE!!
I'm saying FC has GREE employees.

Will you deny that fact?

Keapa
10-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Absolutely
Totally

I reject your assertion that Fight Club has any association with Gree or it's staff

I find your claim that we do as highly offensive both to Fight Club and to Gree

That you wish to make such a claim is just a continuation of the SAS lies and fabrications made in an attempt to distract the readers from the fact SAS has failed to support its claim of Fight Club hiding from SAS.

SAS should be only to willing to pledge its gold to try and ensure a match up

ignore it's employer?!
i'm not saying FC employs GREE!!
I'm saying FC has GREE employees.

Will you deny that fact?

TMI
10-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Ok. My apologizes then. perhaps it's an urban legend.
i could have SWORN i've seen it in this forum, from some mods, that they are in FC!
I remember reading that here.
If that is untrue, than my mistake.
However, consider that you may not be privy to such information as well.

TMI
10-27-2013, 09:40 PM
and other thing, lol
I am not attempting to detract the readers from SAS failing to support their claim.
let me say this loud and clear for you
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ALREADY. the readers of this forum KNOW SAS is ducking FC. EVERYBODY BUT YOU AND THE REST OF FC CAN SEE THAT!!

we KNOW Montecore is making troll threads. EVERYONE BUT FC CAN SEE THAT!! how much "recognition" does FC need!? my god!

TMI
10-27-2013, 09:41 PM
Stop feeding the trolls!

Keapa
10-27-2013, 09:41 PM
Then you should start a thread asking that question rather than posting a "forum myth" as a fact.

If it has been posted by any mod, then they should be only too happy to confirm your claim.

Ok. My apologizes then. perhaps it's an urban legend.
i could have SWORN i've seen it in this forum, from some mods, that they are in FC!
I remember reading that here.
If that is untrue, than my mistake.
However, consider that you may not be privy to such information as well.

TMI
10-27-2013, 09:47 PM
As i said. I am sure i've seen it on this forum already. In fact, now that i'm thinking about it, an FC member has admitted it as well, on this forum!

TZora
10-27-2013, 10:12 PM
care to find that thread and point to it?

people can claim anything, anywhere, anytime .. some people even thought i was a gree employee .. can this crap be anymore ridiculous?

i created a thread about 4 months ago .. "popular crimecity conspiracies (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57544-Popular-Crimecity-Conspiracy-Theories)" .. someone may have joked around in that thread about being a gree employee or something and you took the jokes seriously. your fault :)

Keapa
10-27-2013, 10:44 PM
I like that defensive attitude

But the point was. And if this were a tennis game

Sas served

Now it seems people expected FC to go to the base line and lob a nice gentle return back to SAS.

Instead FC moved up to the net and smashed the return back to sas the ball landing well within the lines

Now, due to the unexpected move you wish to cry unfair unfair. Sas didn't expect that shot.

That's how tennis games can be won ..... Or lost

and other thing, lol
I am not attempting to detract the readers from SAS failing to support their claim.
let me say this loud and clear for you
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ALREADY. the readers of this forum KNOW SAS is ducking FC. EVERYBODY BUT YOU AND THE REST OF FC CAN SEE THAT!!

we KNOW Montecore is making troll threads. EVERYONE BUT FC CAN SEE THAT!! how much "recognition" does FC need!? my god!

sister morphine
10-27-2013, 11:12 PM
I like that defensive attitude

Sas served

Now it seems people expected FC to go to the base line and lob a nice gentle return back to SAS.

Instead FC moved up to the net and smashed the return back to sas the ball landing well within the lines

Now, due to the unexpected move you wish to cry unfair unfair. Sas didn't expect that shot.

You'd need some unreal super-powers to return a tennis serve from the net. That or cheat :D

Keapa
10-27-2013, 11:38 PM
When you hit a smash, don't worry about spin or placement. You may well be using the shot because your opponent has sent up a reasonable lob, which means once you've hit the smash you will be off balance and moving backwards. This risks leaving you exposed in the midcourt - the no-man's land where it's tough to play, going either forwards or back. In this situation, you've got to hit that ball hard. If you get a feeling that your opponent is in the left court then aiming somewhere in the right court is great, but placing it deep doesn't matter. The most important thing is to hit with force.

Keapa
10-27-2013, 11:40 PM
It really depends on the style of the serve, whether it was hard and fast or soft and high

sister morphine
10-28-2013, 12:03 AM
When you hit a smash, don't worry about spin or placement. You may well be using the shot because your opponent has sent up a reasonable lob, which means once you've hit the smash you will be off balance and moving backwards. This risks leaving you exposed in the midcourt - the no-man's land where it's tough to play, going either forwards or back. In this situation, you've got to hit that ball hard. If you get a feeling that your opponent is in the left court then aiming somewhere in the right court is great, but placing it deep doesn't matter. The most important thing is to hit with force.
I'm gonna assume you're talking doubles here, as there is no way even Usain Bolt could reach the net from the base line in time to return a serve :p

Keapa
10-28-2013, 12:31 AM
Let's make it doubles

TMI
10-28-2013, 02:54 AM

Sas served

The appropriate analogy would be if FC hit back and was NOT WITHIN THE LINES, and the referee called it in, because FC told him to do so.

You cannot get around the fact that FC attempted to alter the game mechanics, ie CHEAT. Sorry, you cannot get around that fact! FC attempted to override GREE's games mechanics.

There's no point in this as you don't see it like that. That is the crux of our difference in views, whether the "return" was ethical. FC attempted to alter GREE's game mechanics.

I'm sorry you can't see that, but the more discerning of our forum members, do!

Captain Torgue
10-28-2013, 05:30 AM

No untruths have ever been posted. You have members in your syndicate who talk openly and proudly of their absolute hatred of other ethnic groups. How they dream to make their countries white only. Their hatred of homosexuals and how they enjoy assaulting them. Are these lies too? I have the screenshots of these chats remember.

Its time that you changed the name of fight club to KKK club.

Is the fact that FC2 took in a cash hacker that Rogues booted out a lie? Balthazar picked up that he was a cash hacker. It was brought to the attention of FC 1 and 2 and the response back was "His items are suspicious but not enough to prove he is a cash hacker".

I guess having 400 of all the most expensive weapons in the game and all level 10 buildings hidden behind trees is only just "suspicious" to fight club.

You'd need some unreal super-powers to return a tennis serve from the net. That or cheat :D

Fight Club are great at cheating. They took a member into FC2 that Rogues kicked out for cash hacking and then blatantly denied he had ever cash hacked.

Max Power
10-28-2013, 06:57 AM

Once again, thanks for bringing this up.

TZora
10-28-2013, 08:44 AM
wow .. this is really wonderful!

So .. the new conspiracy theories are ...

1. FC is scared of not-so-silent ass-ass-ins.
2. FC has gree employees
3. FC has celebrities playing with unlimited gold
4. FC has cheaters
5. FC has racist members

One hand full, second hand ready to count more theories .. go on :)

TMI
10-28-2013, 08:56 AM

2. FC has gree employees
4. FC has cheaters
5. FC has racist members

Is attempting to alter game mechanics unethical?

Yes or No?

TZora
10-28-2013, 09:15 AM

Yes or No?
how would I know? there's so much stuff that gree allows and so much stuff that gree doesn't allow. hey, its gree!

why don't you go ahead and ask Gree? why don't you go ahead and log a support ticket and explain to gree how FC bought tons of gold and screwed the game mechanics by winning each syndicate war? why don't you go ahead and beg the FC to stop winning every war/battle? your jealousy and false accusations have no meaning if there's no action. do something rather than complaining here on the forums!

if you think a player has done something wrong, go ahead and log a support ticket with all of the proof you got. otherwise, people will just ridicule you for your false accusations and conspiracy theories. you are so butthurt and acting like indiots .. i guess, you guys have taken some nice training from burn and lupo over how to create drama. i see everyday some new drama from you and yours. not that i hate you, i enjoy every bit of your stupid accusations and drama because it is "halarious" lol

sister morphine
10-28-2013, 09:24 AM

2. FC has gree employees
4. FC has cheaters
5. FC has racist members

On #3 who cares if they have someone famous. It is the case though that FC have some members who appear to have bottomless pockets. That's the reason they were number 1 from the start.

BigMoney suggested a showdown between SAS and FC. That would be good entertainment, provided there were strict limits placed on the amount of gold each player could spend so it came down to participation and the luck of the scoring as to who wins. Have a level playing field and bring it on.

TMI
10-28-2013, 09:26 AM
how would I know? there's so much stuff that gree allows and so much stuff that gree doesn't allow. hey, its gree!

why don't you go ahead and ask Gree? why don't you go ahead and log a support ticket and explain to gree how FC bought tons of gold and screwed the game mechanics by winning each syndicate war? why don't you go ahead and beg the FC to stop winning every war/battle? your jealousy and false accusations have no meaning if there's no action. do something rather than complaining here on the forums!

if you think a player has done something wrong, go ahead and log a support ticket with all of the proof you got. otherwise, people will just ridicule you for your false accusations and conspiracy theories. you are so butthurt and acting like indiots .. i guess, you guys have taken some nice training from burn and lupo over how to create drama. i see everyday some new drama from you and yours. not that i hate you, i enjoy every bit of your stupid accusations and drama because it is "halarious" lol

Yes or No?

TZora
10-28-2013, 09:46 AM

Yes or No?
ask gree, not me. i'm not a gree employee :)

sl.aus
10-28-2013, 10:36 AM

Yes or No?

You cannot get around the fact that FC attempted to alter the game mechanics

I'm sorry you can't see that, but the more discerning of our forum members, do!

The more discerning forum members would have also noticed the following posted by a Gree forum moderator.

A word on the matching system:

We get tickets from pretty much *every* guild at one time or other asking to be personally matched with a certain team, or to avoid being matched up with a certain team, etc.

According to Gree pretty much every syndicate has sent a ticket requesting to either be matched with a rival syndicate or to NOT be matched with a rival syndicate.

Are you in a syndicate?
If so which is yours guilty of?