PDA

View Full Version : Another Issue Now

CroftyB
10-26-2013, 05:06 PM
So after all the initial mess, my faction decided they wanted to battle.
However.....now winning attacks are not being registered.....this is an absolute joke....is it April 1st somewhere in the world???

I.E. I have won 20 attacks yet the quest only registers 16....... What a farce!!!!

Skoalrulz
10-26-2013, 05:13 PM
There are no quests in Modern War. Go back to WoW

CroftyB
10-26-2013, 07:07 PM

Oh I'm sorry, quest, goal whatever you want to call it....just an FYI, never played WoW never will...nice try troll! Now begone, I have little time for peeps like you :D good day Skoalrulz

P.S. Totally off topic post!

Tony Centers
10-26-2013, 07:44 PM
I have won 20 attacks yet the quest only registers 16....... What a farce!!!!It's possible that four of the wins showing in your WD total are "defensive" wins, where someone tried to attack you and lost. Those don't count towards the goal.

CroftyB
10-26-2013, 07:51 PM
There is always that possibility Tony ;) with so many issues going on with the game I could have made a mistake in my math.....at least my mistake doesn't effect thousands of players though :)
Thanks for the heads up, most appreciated. Will now double check and triple check and let y'all know :D

DaBoss!
10-26-2013, 07:51 PM

Actually there are quests. What do You think L.T.Q stands for? Limited-Time-Quest. So CroftyB is correct when he uses the term quest. Just thought I'd point that out........;)

CroftyB
10-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Actually there are quests. What do You think L.T.Q stands for? Limited-Time-Quest. So CroftyB is correct when he uses the term quest. Just thought I'd point that out........;)

Hahahaha never point out the obvious to trolls, you don't want to make them angry :D
Thanks Boss although I do believe it's actually a goal rather than quest or event ;) but you are 100% correct....LTQ does stand for Limited Time QUEST :D