PDA

View Full Version : Who is to blame.......all of us are..

2tuf4u
10-26-2013, 03:07 PM
We complain but do nothing more about it except complain some more. We put up the game malfunctions and do nothing but complain. When our support tickets are unanswered we complain some more. We allow gree to take more and more of our time and money. If we could only stand together and say enough is enough, we might be heard.
We pay to play a free game, and in the end will have nothing to show for it but a few screenshots of what we once had.
You want to be heard and stop gree from taking advantage of inability to stop playing. Boycott and stop spending money until we are heard. Or the easy way out, and do nothing, but stop complaining because you are to blame too.

Commander Bryan
10-26-2013, 03:13 PM
We complain but do nothing more about it except complain some more. We put up the game malfunctions and do nothing but complain. When our support tickets are unanswered we complain some more. We allow gree to take more and more of our time and money. If we could only stand together and say enough is enough, we might be heard.
We pay to play a free game, and in the end will have nothing to show for it but a few screenshots of what we once had.
You want to be heard and stop gree from taking advantage of inability to stop playing. Boycott and stop spending money until we are heard. Or the easy way out, and do nothing, but stop complaining because you are to blame too.

I've never paid a cent for anything in the game. I watch the free videos when I'm doing stuff like this, with the volume off, and spend that gold, which I don't pay for.

People could just not spend hundreds of real dollars a month and maybe the company would listen. But until then... whatever. As a free player the price is exactly right for the quality of the game. I would never pay for MW, and I don't. It's not good enough... much of the game design is just pure laziness... like the attacks, which are the same handful of animations over and over and over. Pure laziness doesn't deserve any of my money and I won't give it.

candyson
10-26-2013, 03:16 PM
As a free player the price is exactly right for the quality of the game. I would never pay for MW, and I don't. It's not good enough... much of the game design is just pure laziness... like the attacks, which are the same handful of animations over and over and over. Pure laziness doesn't deserve any of my money and I won't give it.
Quoted for truth