PDA

View Full Version : Gree, matchmaking issue!

candyson
10-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Our DL is below 1.5 million defense.

We've gotten not one, but two DLs with over 2 million defense.

This makes battles for us very difficult, as many can't find good targets, if any.

We have been forced to score about 30k points 3 times already(two of them, the other team scored around 40k and could score more) and don't have the ability to score that much all weekend.

Please start matching teams more by strength than rank, we can't keep up with these strong teams keeping their rank low

EDIT: We are top 1500 and just matched against a top 500 faction with a DL of 1.9 million
EDIT2: just faced a DL of 3 MILLION DEFENSE We can't hit ANYONE in this match
EDIT3: we just matched against FareWell...DL of over 10 MILLION STATS

droffatsto50
10-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Agree. We are having a war as I speak and everyone has over 1 million defence, only a few of us can hit them while everyone else has to hit the command center. Please fix this!

Hakim
10-26-2013, 02:55 PM
We are fighting the little bus riders. A 10 member faction. Their defense is 4 mil -10 mil. We are a 56 member faction with highest attack of 2.1 mil.

Gree explain your fouled up matching process

candyson
10-26-2013, 03:06 PM
We are fighting the little bus riders. A 10 member faction. Their defense is 4 mil -10 mil. We are a 56 member faction with highest attack of 2.1 mil.

Total attack, so 10 members of 4 million stats is equal to 40 members with 1 million stats.

Harley Quinn
10-26-2013, 04:21 PM
We are a top 750 and are currently battling New World Order Prime -- not even worth our time and definitely not an even a close match-up!

Hawkwind
10-26-2013, 04:24 PM
We just battled a 5 man faction and their lowest was 1.5 mil def and top was 2.1 as their DL. I'm the leader of our faction and we have 22 folks with about 8 active. I have the highest stats at 456K Attk and 566K def and most are on my team have 50% of my stats or much lower stats.

Seems that total attk or total def is not a good way to match. Obviously we could not even power attack them. I think we got 1000 points total and only from their command center (they had no wall). This mis-match stopped our winning streak and we were undefeated at 6 wins.

Zulfiqaar
10-26-2013, 04:44 PM
We fought a 12 man faction with lowest stats almost double our dl..with opponents upto 9m in defence
Even our wars with top 25s werent as bad..

Norseman
10-26-2013, 04:59 PM
We have only fought factions way weaker than us. It is ok, but doesn't give us to good wd points.
The main issue we are having waiting times for a match up. Waiting almost 10-15 min each time isn't good enough.
Should be possible to be get a match in 2 min.

dodgehemiram
10-26-2013, 05:00 PM
if it makes you guys feel any better we were matched with SUP1 earlier and 2 of their other SUP factions

ploop
10-26-2013, 05:02 PM

GET AS many screenshots as you can. they are hackers

rookstar
10-26-2013, 05:13 PM
Glad we aren't the only faction getting crappy matchups

wwwjason
10-26-2013, 06:10 PM

Yea get as many as you can, or they can be posted, I know for a fact they are not hackers, report away

Durt McGurt
10-26-2013, 06:12 PM

Is there a female on the bus? If there is... They must be h*ckers. No female would dare be alone with those savages.

ZX6
10-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Faced two top 200 factions, we are 750. One of them beat us down for 90,000 points in 19 minutes! Command center is all we can touch lol

Allday
10-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Ahahahaha hacker faction. The little bus is far from that.

Allday
10-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Yea get as many as you can, or they can be posted, I know for a fact they are not hackers, report away
Laughing my ass off.

Allday
10-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Ask McDurt or Jason, they are hacker killers. What faction are they in???? But we do like the cash the hackers give out.

Roborhino
10-27-2013, 02:24 AM
Matchups are a lottery, and add to the strategy... Some like them, some don't... Not a lot you can do but adapt...

HGF69
10-27-2013, 02:36 AM
I wouldn't vote either but something needs to be done

ffp
10-27-2013, 02:37 AM
Matchups are a lottery, and add to the strategy... Some like them, some don't... Not a lot you can do but adapt...

Not sure how you can adapt if you can't hit anyone (when we fought SUP). Or for our current matchup, they can't hit us.

WI(AusNz)
10-27-2013, 03:52 AM
My stats are a modest 1.4/1.9 so my total power is around 3.3mil. How frustrating it is to find guys with 1.1mil defence (probably around 2mil power overall) and still LOOSE!

something needs to be done to bring attack back to even with defence! WD was fun now its just ridiculously frustrating getting beat by players much lower than your power.

It's like studying really hard for an exam and getting beat by the kid who skipped every lesson.

Roborhino
10-27-2013, 04:40 AM
Not sure how you can adapt if you can't hit anyone (when we fought SUP). Or for our current matchup, they can't hit us. but how do you change it.. Actually making closer match ups play into greed hands ie closer fights so you spend to win... To be honest out of 36 battles 6 we couldn't touch, 10 that opposition couldn't really hit us.. The rest pretty even... Kept around 1450 throughout... Completed 26 wins and 6/6 so far... Bit off a mixed bag really.. Seems that others are having poor matches... If we were gold users would just pummel the command centre if win needed... Most of tough ones we have just left alone...

Roborhino
10-27-2013, 04:42 AM
Someone's got to fight SUP, you get matched and put your head between your legs then kiss your sweet cheeks goodbye...

Norseman
10-27-2013, 04:47 AM
Someone's got to fight SUP, you get matched and put your head between your legs then kiss your sweet cheeks goodbye...

Why, you can still hit our CCs and you will almost get as good points as our L300 members hitting full sub L150 factions. A fair war is one where the strongest win in my opinion.

Norseman
10-27-2013, 04:48 AM
If you are in a weak faction the streaks are a lucky draw. Everyone needs to realize this?

SevenO9
10-27-2013, 06:13 AM
If you are in a weak faction the streaks are a lucky draw. Everyone needs to realize this?

I am tempted to say the streaks are a lucky draw for everyone except the top faction (SUP1). The stats drift from 25 - 1 is massive. A fair matching will pair a top25 faction with a top10 (or better) faction sooner or later, propably sooner. And there goes your streak in most cases.

Bstreazy
10-27-2013, 07:39 AM
but we already knew that this whole game is tailored to SUP now. Who else can complete the streak ltq AND the individual one? With any other factions, attempting the individual ltq will outscore your stats, get you paired with a powerhouse, and ruin any chance of winning the streak. Your only chance is to lay low, finish the streak in the lower tiers, then blow 6000 gold on 1000 wins on monday! Yeah right.

Norseman
10-27-2013, 07:44 AM
but we already knew that this whole game is tailored to SUP now. Who else can complete the streak ltq AND the individual one? With any other factions, attempting the individual ltq will outscore your stats, get you paired with a powerhouse, and ruin any chance of winning the streak. Your only chance is to lay low, finish the streak in the lower tiers, then blow 6000 gold on 1000 wins on monday! Yeah right.

1000 wins can be posted in a few late wars

carl9764
10-27-2013, 09:08 AM
Agree we just lost to a team with all 2mil defence it's a joke

Roborhino
10-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Had lords of war a couple of wars back... Threw in the white flag before starting rest of crew asked why... I said check out the forum... Then they stepped down.. One still had to hit King to make sure... Lol big respect to your mini army KingDante... Like l say you suck it up and move on. Faction before and after couldn't touch us could only hit CC. Bless the faction who must have hit our CC 100 times.. Still won by 2k... 7/7 streak now gone thanks to Dante ;-) so cannot do 10/10 but that is the game ...

CDR Shepard
10-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Had lords of war a couple of wars back... Threw in the white flag before starting rest of crew asked why... I said check out the forum... Then they stepped down.. One still had to hit King to make sure... Lol big respect to your mini army KingDante... Like l say you suck it up and move on. Faction before and after couldn't touch us could only hit CC. Bless the faction who must have hit our CC 100 times.. Still won by 2k... 7/7 streak now gone thanks to Dante ;-) so cannot do 10/10 but that is the game ...

Sorry Roborhino, you have a solid small faction! Yeah, i agree, i think its impossible to always have an even matched battle, but i like that you shrug it off and do what you can, i respect that! Wish you the best!
P.S. no love for shep? ;)

Roborhino
10-27-2013, 10:38 AM
We didn't get to hit your mini army.. Lol, sure it is just as good as King's.. Good luck.. A games a game, nothing more or less, we do what we can...

Ghost-12
10-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Is it an issue or is done purposely by Gree ? thats the question im asking myself.
last warS we ( my team) score lots of points and got matched with people on way better factions,
but that was OK cause we did damage either way, but this time around we keep spending
lots of gold just to score around 200sh points a hit and still not enough to compare to how it was before!
Oh BTW i no longer Im a free player!

free play
10-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I got this reply about how gree match up factions, it doesn't make sense when your inside 750 and get 250 to 400 factions all the time, here have a read....

Hello,

Thank you for your message about your World Domination match-ups. The system looks at the following to determine an appropriate rival faction:

--The overall strength of your faction: The sum of your faction's power will be compared to the sum of the other faction's power when looking for potential match-ups.

--The Faction's WD Rank: This is based on how well you are doing in the event.

--How many match-ups you have had with the faction during the event.

As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

Please keep in mind:

-- It can take up to an hour to receive a match after declaring war

--You may not declare war within the last hour of the event

If you have any further questions about the game please let me know.

Bstreazy
10-27-2013, 01:54 PM
I got this reply about how gree match up factions, it doesn't make sense when your inside 750 and get 250 to 400 factions all the time, here have a read....

Hello,

Thank you for your message about your World Domination match-ups. The system looks at the following to determine an appropriate rival faction:

--The overall strength of your faction: The sum of your faction's power will be compared to the sum of the other faction's power when looking for potential match-ups.

--The Faction's WD Rank: This is based on how well you are doing in the event.

--How many match-ups you have had with the faction during the event.

As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

Please keep in mind:

-- It can take up to an hour to receive a match after declaring war

--You may not declare war within the last hour of the event

If you have any further questions about the game please let me know.

that's almost correct, except the word 'slightly' should be read as 'entirely'

KingDante!
10-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Thanks Rob.

That battle was to finish the 8/8 streak, so it was rather important for us as well. Kinda unfortunate we had to meet on those circumstances.. but as you said, that is the game.

Much Respect to you guys.

Maddog11
10-27-2013, 04:25 PM
We just battled a 5 man faction and their lowest was 1.5 mil def and top was 2.1 as their DL. I'm the leader of our faction and we have 22 folks with about 8 active. I have the highest stats at 456K Attk and 566K def and most are on my team have 50% of my stats or much lower stats.

Seems that total attk or total def is not a good way to match. Obviously we could not even power attack them. I think we got 1000 points total and only from their command center (they had no wall). This mis-match stopped our winning streak and we were undefeated at 6 wins.
Was the name of the faction Cave Canem?

Roborhino
10-27-2013, 05:03 PM
Thanks Rob.

That battle was to finish the 8/8 streak, so it was rather important for us as well. Kinda unfortunate we had to meet on those circumstances.. but as you said, that is the game.

Much Respect to you guys. glad we could help ;-) hope you get 10/10 the unit will look good with your others... You guys are the LLP SUP... Much respect too ...

00JUMBO
10-28-2013, 05:44 AM
I like it how it is, they don't need to change it, if your all high level and high stats your gunna be matched with equal levels and players, if you have 60 players, then most likely you're gunna get matched with a faction of similar size

VSH
10-28-2013, 06:55 AM
Bless the faction who must have hit our CC 100 times.. Still won by 2k......

Think that might have been us, lol

What team are you Roborhino?:D

beast1985
10-28-2013, 10:01 AM
MY FACTION WAS RANKED OUTSIDE OF TOP 150. Probably around 200ish. When WE WERE AT 7/12 we get the screwing of a lifetime and get paired with SUP1. How they hell can a faction ranked around 200 get paired with the number 1 faction. That killed our 12/12 streak. We still went 56-6, so not bad overall, but that was total bs on gree parts. They need to post a detailed system of how they pair factions during wars.

free play
10-28-2013, 11:11 AM
yep, pure rubbish, 35 lost, 7 won, 700k points and last battle they finished with 2.4mil points, just not right, don't mind loosing but give us a chance, WD couldnt even spend gold, of the 30 list, 25 were in the top 250 while we slowly went towards 1000. will we get an answer from gree

The orange
10-28-2013, 11:18 AM
couldnt agree more. were just below top 1000 and got matched with SUP2. I mean really!!! we couldnt attack one person on that team. they hit our DL over 1700 times and we lost by 470WD points. almost more points than we scored the entire event. we didnt even have 1 win against them.....not one of our guys could win. on top of that we have 40 players they have 60???? the math does not add up our att/def is no where near theirs.

The orange
10-28-2013, 11:19 AM
^ 470 thousand, not 470...hahaha

free play
10-28-2013, 11:22 AM
I started a tread earlier, it has the formula that gree use for match ups , you should read it

Norseman
10-28-2013, 03:32 PM
MY FACTION WAS RANKED OUTSIDE OF TOP 150. Probably around 200ish. When WE WERE AT 7/12 we get the screwing of a lifetime and get paired with SUP1. How they hell can a faction ranked around 200 get paired with the number 1 faction. That killed our 12/12 streak. We still went 56-6, so not bad overall, but that was total bs on gree parts. They need to post a detailed system of how they pair factions during wars.

I don't think they were to happy about it either, but the game is fair. You could have outscored them by first adding LEs and then tapping faster than them. So better luck next time.

zhenyu
10-28-2013, 04:11 PM
should not be matched based on overall strength. If a SUP's DL, with 20MIL (true according to forum) Defense stat form a single man faction and matched with a 20 members faction with 1MIL average. guess who is going to win?
should be matched based on average stat as well. if it is a 10 faction faction, only matched against 8-12 players faction.

_s2_
11-04-2013, 10:59 PM
if it makes you guys feel any better we were matched with SUP1 earlier and 2 of their other SUP factions

Ref your banner: ....I don't get it. If you're going to create a banner with your accomplishments and post them to the forum why didn't you take the time to proof read? Columbia is a city, Colombia is a country. To be fair, gree has also made this mistake on multiple occasions. I just figure with the time it took to make a banner and post it you'd have taken the time to get the country names correct...

Great results and performance I should add! My wife's Colombian so I am a little sensitive here :-) - just pointing out that a quick review is probably a good idea before posting nice banners to advertise results which contain silly mistakes.