PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, what happened to Fight Club? Still ducking SAS! No honor anymore...

montecore
10-26-2013, 11:34 AM
I really don't know what changed. Maybe it's after Cerberus, Tzu, Bam-Bam and so many others left that the heart is just gone. Still a powerful group of players for sure, but kind of a zombie shell these days. They used to have such high ethics, and now they are the syndicate of last resort for hackers, glitchers, and really any player with enough gold to put up 1500 wins over a battle weekend. Maybe it's more of a symptom of the decline of the game in general, but it's been sad to watch Fight Club sink as low as they have.

I can't imagine Tzu or Bam-Bam ever calling Gree and having a player account banned. Not for hacking, not for glitching, not for threats or hate speech, but simply because the player was too powerful and they didn't like getting robbed by them. On the plus side, I know of several people on Fight Club who are mortified by such rat like snitching. And they should be. I'm also aware that some of these people don't like me very much, but they know we see eye to eye on snitching and running off to mommy and daddy when things just aren't going their way. I also understand why they're keeping their mouths shut within Fight Club as you wouldn't want to upset the powers that be. Not like there is much room for integrity there anyway.

Anyway, I'm sure once Fight Club gets their precious streaks out of the way they'll get on here running their mouths about how bad they want to face us, opening tickets to get matched up with us, blah blah blah. All talk and no action.

Fight Club is right to be scared of SAS. It's just sad to see the chinks in their armor rust and fade into full blown cracks.

I'd also like to dedicate "The Rat" by The Walkmen to Fight Club. It applies on so many levels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWR1h-5EzUo

Platform96
10-26-2013, 11:43 AM
you're not even in the top 10, how are they going to match up against you? keep hiding in the top 1000 idiot.

real badman
10-26-2013, 11:44 AM
We all know who is ducking whom. If you guys are not ducking then why are you not #2? Scared? LMFAO! Admit it. You can't beat FC. :p you are ducking FC and it is pretty much clear when we see the leader board. FC #1 and no traces of SAS.

Purple thong
10-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Worthless thread. Smh

Mistress Nikita
10-26-2013, 12:03 PM
This was stupid when you made the exact same thread after the last war. Basically, if it comes out of montebore's mouth, it means the opposite is true.

Give it a rest already.

Does anyone care about SAS besides SAS?

cave man kid
10-26-2013, 12:07 PM
Wow you are so proud that you found a way to not get matched up with fight club guess sas just gave up on trying to beat them!

montecore
10-26-2013, 12:13 PM
The simple truth is that fight club has openly admitted to placing a spy in SAS. They are monitoring our chats and button pushes.That is how they are avoiding us.We are staying out of the top three so other teams can't avoid us, because we will take on anyone and everyone.

MrMarshmallow
10-26-2013, 12:13 PM
There are a load of top 50 teams taking advantage of streaks and going for low ips... Don't take it out on SAS for being strategically clever in avoiding Fight club!
But to be honest its impossible for Fc to avoid SAS since theyre not even top 3, meaning fc can't see when SAS are battling!

montecore
10-26-2013, 12:14 PM
This was stupid when you made the exact same thread after the last war. Basically, if it comes out of montebore's mouth, it means the opposite is true.

Give it a rest already.

Does anyone care about SAS besides SAS?

You sure seem to. You just can't keep your eyes and fingers off of my threads, can you.

montecore
10-26-2013, 12:15 PM
There are a load of top 50 teams taking advantage of streaks and going for low ips... Don't take it out on SAS for being strategically clever in avoiding Fight club!
But to be honest its impossible for Fc to avoid SAS since theyre not even top 3, meaning fc can't see when SAS are battling!

They have a spy in SAS and avoid pressing the button when we do.

MrMarshmallow
10-26-2013, 12:17 PM
They have a spy in SAS and avoid pressing the button when we do.
Where is the proof?

cc thunder
10-26-2013, 12:20 PM
They have a spy in SAS and avoid pressing the button when we do.hahahaha, I find it much more likely they would have put a spy in there to figure out when you're pressing the button so that they can get matched with you. I want to see them shut you down so hard so you stop bragging about how great you are. I'm not a fan boy, but its pretty well known nobody beats Fight Club including the Mighty A S S

montecore
10-26-2013, 12:30 PM
Where is the proof?

I have kakao screenshots from trev but I will only post them with his permission so as not to violate forum rules. Or just email me.

montecore
10-26-2013, 12:32 PM
hahahaha, I find it much more likely they would have put a spy in there to figure out when you're pressing the button so that they can get matched with you. I want to see them shut you down so hard so you stop bragging about how great you are. I'm not a fan boy, but its pretty well known nobody beats Fight Club including the Mighty A S S

We have beaten them many times in pvp. Just not in battle yet. The fact that they have gone to such lengths to try to avoid us shows just how desperate they are. Sad, really.

cc thunder
10-26-2013, 12:39 PM
We have beaten them many times in pvp. Just not in battle yet. The fact that they have gone to such lengths to try to avoid us shows just how desperate they are. Sad, really. they are in the number one spot if you're trying to compete with them why are you hiding so far away when obviously you wouldn't have a problem beating any other crew if it was just streaks you were concerned with

Molly's Voice
10-26-2013, 01:01 PM
I for one believe all the allegations that Montecore has laid out. All my dealing with Montecore and SAS have always been nothing but pleasurable.

The Mollies have not been able to get the matchup with FC either. It's almost as if the powers that be are purposefully keeping us from proving our mettle.

candyson
10-26-2013, 01:16 PM
I for one believe all the allegations that Montecore has laid out. All my dealing with Montecore and SAS have always been nothing but pleasurable.

The Mollies have not been able to get the matchup with FC either. It's almost as if the powers that be are purposefully keeping us from proving our mettle.
Does SAS avoid Molly, or does Molly avoid SAS.
Obviously, the top two teams should be matched together.

Molly's Voice
10-26-2013, 01:22 PM
We have a mutual understanding.

cc thunder
10-26-2013, 01:22 PM

The Mollies have not been able to get the matchup with FC either. It's almost as if the powers that be are purposefully keeping us from proving our mettle. don't you need to be a member of the mollys before you can worry about what the mollys are doing?

Molly's Voice
10-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Is that question posed to me or are you asking yourself?

montecore
10-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Does SAS avoid Molly, or does Molly avoid SAS.
Obviously, the top two teams should be matched together.

We have too much respect for one another. The Mollies are fierce warriors and bad boys just like SAS.

candyson
10-26-2013, 01:27 PM
We have too much respect for one another. The Mollies are fierce warriors and bad boys just like SAS.
I just think that the best two teams should be matched on the 56th battle when both are about to finish the syndicate goals

ski2bbad
10-26-2013, 01:31 PM
We have a mutual understanding.

My favorite line of this entire thread. Time for a sandwich. :cool:

ploop
10-26-2013, 01:32 PM
You need an investigation to find the rat. :o

ploop
10-26-2013, 01:33 PM
My favorite line of this entire thread. Time for a sandwich. :cool:

No, it's time for some popcorn, duh!

Trev
10-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Just got back from china and see this not so awesome thread.
This is why I do not like you monte, you talk so much tripe it's beyond me. Post what ever you like and yes we do have a spy and Infact we are desperate to battle sas.. Sas is the band on the run.
Now talk the truth and not lies.. Don't make yourself look dumb, fc is battling and way ahead as no.1, so c'mon and face us don't wait for our scores to move first before u hit the button.

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Would anybody like to know what a total liar Montecore is? I can show you...this is from the Official SAS Battle Plan:

"we have many strategy in place to avoid stronger teams"

Note the poor grammar. Montecore is not just a liar, he can't articulate with any quality either.

I highlighted the key words. SAS is avoiding Fight Club like their lives depend on it. I will post the whole SAS battle plan unless Montecore retracts all of his patently false allegations against Fight Club. It is SAS, and always has been SAS, who have no honour. I'll give him 1 hour.

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Well this just got fun. Do it now AMG

Molly's Voice
10-26-2013, 01:56 PM
He won't do it. Everyone claims to have Molly intel, but nobody ever posts it.

ploop
10-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Would anybody like to know what a total liar Montecore is? I can show you...this is from the Official SAS Battle Plan:

Note the poor grammar. Montecore is not just a liar, he can't articulate with any quality either.

I highlighted the key words. SAS is avoiding Fight Club like their lives depend on it. I will post the whole SAS battle plan unless Montecore retracts all of his patently false allegations against Fight Club. It is SAS, and always has been SAS, who have no honour. I'll give him 1 hour.

ohhh, I would like to know it.

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 01:59 PM
I have the battle plan and I will be posting it if Montecore does not retract his allegations. 100% guarantee it. People who have been here long enough know I don't post random statements.

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 02:00 PM
He won't do it. Everyone claims to have Molly intel, but nobody ever posts it.You are of no consequence. Keep quiet.

ploop
10-26-2013, 02:02 PM
You are of no consequence. Keep quiet.

lol!!!!!!!!

brutus beefcake
10-26-2013, 02:05 PM
You are of no consequence. Keep quiet.

yes, Yes, YES!!!!!

Molly's Voice
10-26-2013, 02:07 PM
Typical haters.

brutus beefcake
10-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Typical haters.

It's a game bro. Any rational person has no reason to hate you. What Applemacguy posted made me laugh the same way some of the delirious stuff you post makes me laugh.

dr007
10-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Hey Monte, glad to see you get off Vlad long enough to post your typical bull$.
I just popped a Molly and burped. That should be the end of that.

TMI
10-26-2013, 02:19 PM

oooo, like a battle plan is SUCH a big secret. big deal. it's probably: do wall and DL first, then scout, blah blah. like, who cares.

Also, it's presumptuous of you to think "avoid stronger teams" was referring to FC. To be honest, they were probably referring to MoM!

Also, by you posting a "battle plan" confirms that FC HAS a spy in SAS. hahahahaha. how silly to say that if montecore doesn't retract saying that FC has a spy in SAS, that you'll post info gotten from that spy. hahahaha. You probably should have thought more before posting that lol.

Here's another one, "stop telling ppl that i have a gun, that's a lie. And if you don't stop telling ppl that lie, i'll shoot you with my gun" hahahaha

On a side note: why does FC always fall for these trolling threads. seriously. just chill out. who cares. why are you guys so insecure? you've won every war, won every battle, have AMAZING stats. just relax, don't get your blood pressure up.

JediPimp
10-26-2013, 02:39 PM
SAS vs FC threads... Who cares? Get a life and change your manpons

TMI
10-26-2013, 02:42 PM
SAS vs FC threads... Who cares? Get a life and change your manpons

+1 lol

Also, i'm eagerly awaiting your (AppleMacGuy) proof that Montecore's allegations are true, that FC DOES HAVE A SPY in SAS!!

Hurry up AppleMacGuy, and please give us the proof that Montecore's allegations are TRUE.

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:00 PM
On a side note: why does FC always fall for these trolling threads. seriously. just chill out. who cares. why are you guys so insecure? you've won every war, won every battle, have AMAZING stats. just relax, don't get your blood pressure up.

You misunderstand the point here - that lameduck Montecore is calling us out. I'm here to refute that idiots allegations.

I see the hour is up...

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:02 PM
AMG, you have 5 minutes to post it or we will all know that YOU are the liar. SAS is not ducking FC, we know this because we hear at MoM would never ever even think about merging with cowards. 5 minutes, AMG.

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:04 PM
AMG, you have 5 minutes to post it or we will all know that YOU are the liar. SAS is not ducking FC, we know this because we hear at MoM would never ever even think about merging with cowards. 5 minutes, AMG.

Who the heck are you to put up ultimatums lame duck? Best you go back and suck your lolly molly...

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:04 PM
3 minutes, AMG. We're all waiting.

TMI
10-26-2013, 03:05 PM
I personally don't believe Montecore's paranoid allegations. FC sending out spies??! how unscrupulous!! I've had the pleasure of meeting some FC members ingame (like AU KLEPTOMANIAC), and they were very friendly. But now AMG is going to give proof of this allegation of spying...maybe Montecore is not so paranoid afterall??
We'll see, time will tell.

Please post the proof of his spy allegation. The cc community would like to know if this paranoid spy theory is actually founded on fact, and you have the proof.

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:05 PM
2 minutes.

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:07 PM
2 minutes.

pfttt.............

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:07 PM
1 minute...

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:08 PM
meh...here you go...as you can all see, it is a lame battle plan for a lame crew and you clearly see their cowardly strategy to avoid any strong syndicate:

http://www.toolbox.uk.com/images/cc/SASBattlePlan.png

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:08 PM
1 minute...

loser......

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:12 PM
meh...here you go...

I don't see anything that says "Let's not score too much or else we'll get matched up with FC". What a fail

loser......

I see you've stooped down to Kindergarten level insults. Classy

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:15 PM
I don't see anything that says "Let's not score too much or else we'll get matched up with FC". What a fail

I see you lack the mental ability to interpret language statements...never mind, there are plenty smart peeps here who can help you.

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:17 PM
I read it multiple times over. Nothing there supports your false allegations.

SilentAssassin
10-26-2013, 03:18 PM
LMFAO you got a hold of sas 3 battle plan 😂

TMI
10-26-2013, 03:21 PM
meh...here you go...as you can all see, it is a lame battle plan for a lame crew and you clearly see their cowardly strategy to avoid any strong syndicate:

FINALLY!!!
The proof that FC has a spy in SAS!
Although, in your defense, this battle strategy seems very generic, so it could have easily been made up or taken from about 100 other teams. lol.

But i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for converting me from thinking Montecore was a paranoid guy with his spy allegations, to a Montecore believer.
In the future, when Montecore posts allegations, would you mind posting the proof again, like you did this time? It would certainly clear a lot up.

Edit: Just saw the post above mine. I guess Montecore wasn't correct. FC doesn't have a spy in SAS. FC has a spy in SAS3!
Shame on you Montecore, for saying FC has a spy in SAS.
The FC spy is in SAS3! Get your information right before you start spouting here on this forum!

Unless, of course, AMG would like to refute SilentAssasin's claim that it is from SAS3??

The_
10-26-2013, 03:21 PM
molly maguires game plan: kick all asses.

Zinger _
10-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Too bad it never goes according to plan then ^ lol

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:25 PM
FINALLY!!!
The proof that FC has a spy in SAS!
Although, in your defense, this battle strategy seems very generic, so it could have easily been made up or taken from about 100 other teams. lol.

But i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for converting me from thinking Montecore was a paranoid guy with his spy allegations, to a Montecore believer.
In the future, when Montecore posts allegations, would you mind posting the proof again, like you did this time? It would certainly clear a lot up.

lol...you keep believing in the lunatic...whatever floats your boat!

Generic it might be, but it clearly states their cowardly intent to avoid strong teams and that means, amongst others, Fight Club. We have no such policy and never have had. They know they cannot beat us and hence have to avoid us at all costs. Lame, but true.

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:27 PM
lol...you keep believing in the lunatic...whatever floats your boat!

Generic it might be, but it clearly states their cowardly intent to avoid strong teams and that means, amongst others, Fight Club. We have no such policy and never have had. They know they cannot beat us and hence have to avoid us at all costs. Lame, but true.

if you really think it says they're trying to avoid strong teams there, then I'm afraid the only lunatic here is you.

Zinger _
10-26-2013, 03:30 PM
if you really think it says they're trying to avoid strong teams there, then I'm afraid the only lunatic here is you.
Well isn't it obvious, what else would they be doing so far down the table?

bdub
10-26-2013, 03:30 PM
LOL AppleMacDoofus - there is a old-school term, "moded", and that's what you are right now....lol. Actually, you made such a big stink about posting your "evidence" and what you said is clearly a crock of crap. That you would even bother to post such a thing when you must have known it didn't support your claims means that you are the most, desperate, moded person I have seem in a long long time. Such desperation speaks highly of Dr. Montecore and his well founded claims about your syndicate.

hint: if you don't know what moded is, check urban dictionary - definitions #2,4 and 5 are particularly apropos for someone as moded as you are.....lol lol lol

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:32 PM

Have you heard of Google Translate...oh, course there is no version Google Translate for Idiots...

meh.

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:33 PM
LOL AppleMacDoofus - there is a old-school term, "moded", and that's what you are right now....lol. Actually, you made such a big stink about posting your "evidence" and what you said is clearly a crock of crap. That you would even bother to post such a thing when you must have known it didn't support your claims means that you are the most, desperate, moded person I have seem in a long long time. Such desperation speaks highly of Dr. Montecore and his well founded claims about your syndicate.

hint: if you don't know what moded is, check urban dictionary - definitions #2,4 and 5 are particularly apropos for someone as moded as you are.....lol lol lol

Who are you? Another irrelevant troll with 43 posts...

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Have you heard of Google Translate...oh, course there is no version Google Translate for Idiots...

meh.

didn't say that in the pic. I'm afraid you've completely lost your mind. I recommend either
A: take some time off the forum
B: stop and think about what you're saying for a minute
C: admit you were wrong and that you're a liar
D: take some time off the game as it has obviously consumed your mind and life
E: all of the above

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:38 PM

Amen, brotha!

AppleMacGuy
10-26-2013, 03:42 PM
didn't say that in the pic. I'm afraid you've completely lost your mind.

Read point 2 you muppet. Try looking for Google Translate for Idiots. lmao.

Zinger _
10-26-2013, 03:42 PM
didn't say that in the pic. I'm afraid you've completely lost your mind. I recommend either
A: take some time off the forum
B: stop and think about what you're saying for a minute
C: admit you were wrong and that you're a liar
D: take some time off the game as it has obviously consumed your mind and life
E: all of the above
Lol^^ you Molly's really can't say much. Perhaps you guys should take a look at some of your own threads before telling someone that he/she should do any of the above.

Molly Maguire
10-26-2013, 03:48 PM
I'd also like to say that no where does it say in the pic which syndicate that is. This could very easily be an FC gameplan.

montecore
Well isn't it obvious, what else would they be doing so far down the table?

Considering sas was able to complete all the streaks last time, laughing our heads off as fight club utterly failed at tripping us up, I think you should let us worry about our strategy. We may not be trust fund children who tattle or run sweatshops in China, but we do pretty well with the resources we have. Which is why we always win pvp.

Molly Maguire
Lol^^ you Molly's really can't say much. Perhaps you guys should take a look at some of your own threads before telling someone that he/she should do any of the above.

hater

extras

ploop
10-26-2013, 03:53 PM
the plot thickens...

shocking!!!!!!! ;). this it totally top 10 drama

Zinger _
10-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Considering sas was able to complete all the streaks last time, laughing our heads off as fight club utterly failed at tripping us up, I think you should let us worry about our strategy. We may not be trust fund children who tattle or run sweatshops in China, but we do pretty well with the resources we have. Which is why we always win pvp.
Yes, you guys do have a great team and may have beaten FC last battle, but I imagine it was more of a money war as a pose to a battle of individual strength. That being said, with this kind of battling you're never guaranteed the win, when both party's are spending like mad it really could go either way. Might of gone your guys way last time, this time it may not have. Fight Club turned up.., you guys didn't. Brings me to a rather obvious conclusion my friend. No prizes for guessing...

Keapa
10-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Players call for a lot of things, yet it's only occasionally Gree sees the need to intervene

If what you post is true, what did that player do to get banned ?

If you wish to match Fight Club. Then ask Gree for a manual match up. As you have just posted Gree will do as players ask.

I really don't know what changed. Maybe it's after Cerberus, Tzu, Bam-Bam and so many others left that the heart is just gone. Still a powerful group of players for sure, but kind of a zombie shell these days. They used to have such high ethics, and now they are the syndicate of last resort for hackers, glitchers, and really any player with enough gold to put up 1500 wins over a battle weekend. Maybe it's more of a symptom of the decline of the game in general, but it's been sad to watch Fight Club sink as low as they have.

I can't imagine Tzu or Bam-Bam ever calling Gree and having a player account banned. Not for hacking, not for glitching, not for threats or hate speech, but simply because the player was too powerful and they didn't like getting robbed by them. On the plus side, I know of several people on Fight Club who are mortified by such rat like snitching. And they should be. I'm also aware that some of these people don't like me very much, but they know we see eye to eye on snitching and running off to mommy and daddy when things just aren't going their way. I also understand why they're keeping their mouths shut within Fight Club as you wouldn't want to upset the powers that be. Not like there is much room for integrity there anyway.

Anyway, I'm sure once Fight Club gets their precious streaks out of the way they'll get on here running their mouths about how bad they want to face us, opening tickets to get matched up with us, blah blah blah. All talk and no action.

Fight Club is right to be scared of SAS. It's just sad to see the chinks in their armor rust and fade into full blown cracks.

I'd also like to dedicate "The Rat" by The Walkmen to Fight Club. It applies on so many levels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWR1h-5EzUo

offline04
10-26-2013, 04:25 PM
I see you lack the mental ability to interpret language statements...never mind, there are plenty smart peeps here who can help you.

clearly not you...

Keapa
10-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Before people get caught up in the "drama" of what was said else where.
Investigate the reason, what was the cause.
Telling Aussies to remove their Aussie flag decorations because they find that flag offensive and if they are not removed they will be reported to Gree for cheating, may have been posted with humor in mind, but if others don't see that humor.
Don't use this forum as a beat up witch hunt

MrMarshmallow
10-26-2013, 04:27 PM
I guess the whole point is... If Fight Club is in no. 1 position they can't be 'hiding'! If SAS were so confident at beating fight club they would be in 2nd position and not back down with the thought of losing to a better team...

Assault and Flattery
10-26-2013, 04:28 PM
This thread is getting out of hand, so I'm shutting it down.