PDA

View Full Version : Gree, your incompetence has to end

Hakim
10-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Total mess up on this and many events from start to finish. The quirks are enough. Our faction has decided to stop fighting completely. We are done with the frustration you cause by not having a clue what it is you are pushing in front of your players.

I'm not asking any others to follow, but at some point the masses, the providers of gree wallet, must and will rise up and force change the only way we can, by hitting them in the wallet.

Just tired of spending time and money on this flawed product.

Bandit77
10-26-2013, 11:50 AM
We know it won't end. If they decide to undue every glitch going forward, what do you do? How much time gets wasted? How much gold? Gree needs to live with its mistakes or it undermines the game entirely. They can level the playing field when it happens, but undoing it just invalidates all of the time and gold spent by the players.

Evil Mastermind
10-26-2013, 11:56 AM
It won't end because the ones (pirates) who ultimately fund the game will be here until the end. They won't ever walk away. The game will live until GREE decides to stop supporting it.

carl9764
10-26-2013, 12:38 PM
I agree with you hakim but yes it won't stop we are in the middle of a battle with the DL 4.2 mil defence just used 100 gold bars to defeat it then another 50 to get 8 loses and they say teams will be matched what a joke we also stopped on this one too many glitches

thundarr
10-26-2013, 02:18 PM
I have spent 10 minutes so far and likely a total of 20 when its over. What a joke. I used to live for the WD events and now who cares. My faction feels the same and a tiny fraction of the players are still contributing. Gree will see a precipitous drop in spending and wonder "what happened". All these months of crazy stat inflation has taken its toll and players are fleeing in droves. I wrote the game off after the first crazy unit for consecutive wins, the AON airplane and it has continued unabated. 200K for the last Boss event. People that play this game are for the most part intelligent, savvy players and once you lose them they are gone forever. It was nice while it lasted. Thanks Gree for releasing us from the spell the only way possible, by destroying the game beyond repair.