PDA

View Full Version : "your faction will be matched up with other factions of similar attack strength"

jrb22250
10-26-2013, 10:43 AM
1. How are the WD enimies figured?
Overall attack/def within factions? Levels?

2. When do they figure #1 and apply this? Before every war? before start of event?

IE, our DL (High stats roughly 1/31.1 of faction overall att/def) broke phone, so we booted out of faction to try not to be put up against monsters...DID NOT WORK. One faction we went against had 3 player. There combined Def was 3.42 mil our attack is 835,000 with out DL that was booted...With the DL it would be 1.45mil. That is half the friggin strength.
HELP ON GAME "Once war is declared, your faction will be matched up with other factions of similar attack strength"
OK, so attack strength - 3.14 mil against 1.45mil - Similar is "resembling without being identical." encase GREE needs a dictionary.

Rant over.

Thanks for any insight

KingDante!
10-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Leaderboard rank also plays a part.. I believe

Plutorules
10-26-2013, 11:24 AM
I believe that it sadly is along the line of the problem on the matter of wd points

jrb22250
10-26-2013, 11:47 AM
My farm faction ranked 4000+ last time. currently around 2000 now, so think that should have helped, not hurt.

CJ D
10-26-2013, 11:58 AM
You're comparing your attack to their defense. Quite possibly, their defense is much higher that their attack. However, I seriously doubt you're gonna get paired with a faction with the exact same attack strength as you, with the same number of members, both declaring at the same time. That and faction rank plays a big part.

phrosty
10-26-2013, 12:18 PM
BAF has had four losses total and all four from varying sup factions. No way our attack stats are similar to prove that correct.. We have been trying to sandbag like the rest but still can't seem to manage staying above top 25.. So we have had to line up with sup combat x2,sup x, sup 1... Whoo hoo that last one was comedic gold during. first ever meeting between the two factions and it's something to behold if only ONCE!! estamos battlling en México tienes que hablar Spainish los gangsters parcela y hablar a tus espaldas, good luck amigos!