PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some help from free or a admin please

jgmecarter
10-25-2013, 07:59 PM
I am on Android and over a week ago I updated the mw app and ever since then my game will not open up. I have sent in emails to gree but all iI have gotten back is emails that have to do with buildings disappearin and a email saying that the problem has been fixed and wanting to know how I would rate there service. I have tried everything from redownloading the game to clearing the catch on my phone. So tonight I decided to do a factory reset. I redownloaded mw and it opens up but because I did not have my old game set up to be transferred I can not get my game back yet. So if you can get my game back for me I would be very great full. My faction really needs me in war.

The account that I am trying to get back information is

ID number 966 630 055

Player name is h

Player level 162

Attack 946, 437

Defense 1,280,928

IPH 1,361,374

The account that I have on my device right now that needs to be replaced is

Account number 427 909 142

Name ryan

Hopefully this is enough information to get my game back. If I need anything else please let me know.

Aero
10-25-2013, 08:10 PM
E-mail that info to Gree. Posting it allows others to possibly copy it and steal your account.

jgmecarter
10-25-2013, 08:20 PM
I have emailed gree and they send me back things that have nothing to do with my problem and then send me a email that says they they fixed my problem when they did not do not anything. If someone tries and steals it there is other things I can do to prove to gree that this is my account.

Agent Orange
10-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Doing a factory reset nuked your game. Luckily you have your ID but now so do all of us.

You must reply to the initial automated reply from Gree when you first reported this problem with all the data you posted above. Then you will have to wait until they get back to you. Sadly they are the only one's that can fix your problem now.

jgmecarter
10-25-2013, 09:58 PM
Doing a factory reset nuked your game. Luckily you have your ID but now so do all of us.

You must reply to the initial automated reply from Gree when you first reported this problem with all the data you posted above. Then you will have to wait until they get back to you. Sadly they are the only one's that can fix your problem now.

So what do you do when gree does not do anything. I have sent them emails and they have done nothing. I have seen some people post on here and they have responded and got there game back for them so I figured I would try it to see if it works. Its either this or get told in a email by gree that they fixed the problem when nothing ever got done again

jgmecarter
10-28-2013, 06:52 AM
Gree can you at least respond to my post. And please understand it is not like I messed up my game this happened when you guys updated the game. A response from you telling me that you actually care and that you are working on getting my game back for me

Maddog11
10-28-2013, 07:07 AM
Bump (get this guy some tech assistance his faction is having to carry him thru the battle, like dragging a wounded soldier)

jgmecarter
10-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Gree what is your problem. I just got a email back from stating you need as much information as possible in order to get my game back. I have giving you all the information that I have. The information I wrote on this forum is what I have. How is this not enough to to get my game back. I have spent a lot of money on this game and now you are getting ready to lose another customer. Stop sending emails that just buys you guys more time and start doing something that helps me out.

jgmecarter
10-28-2013, 05:22 PM
My faction is not carrying me any more. They just let me know that they have kicked me because they have to fill my spot with active people. I understand but it also Sucks to get outbox a faction that you have Donated 4 billion to and made sure they made it threw the faction events so they all get the big units. Thanks gree for taking your time

Tardavic
10-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Hello,

Please provide the ticket# and someone from Support will restore your account here shortly.

Thanks!

jgmecarter
10-28-2013, 06:41 PM
Hello,

Please provide the ticket# and someone from Support will restore your account here shortly.

Thanks!

Hopefully these are the right numbers.

Thank you very much for replying. It feels like the night before Christmas. LOL. If you need anything please let me know

jgmecarter
10-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Hello,

Thanks!

I have not heard anything back since I gave you the ticket numbers. Are you still working on getting my account back.

Kefa
10-29-2013, 11:52 AM
Seriously, edit your original post and remove all that identifying info before it's too late... if it's not already... and before someone quotes it so that it can't be deleted. Or someone else will very likely end up with your account.

jgmecarter
10-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Thank you very much for getting my game back for me. I am very grateful that I don't have to start over again