PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the LTQ prizes

Tardavic
10-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Hey guys.

There has been a problem with the current LTQ, where all the items were going out without actually completing it. We' are completely shutting down the individual battle goal for the LTQ and removing the prizes.

We are currently determining the feasibility of rewarding prizes to those who legitimately completed the goals at the end of the war and rewarding them appropriately.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will keep you guys updated with any changes.

Thanks!

Web323
10-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Hey guys.

There has been a problem with the current LTQ, where all the items were going out without actually completing it. We' are completely shutting down the individual battle goal for the LTQ and removing the prizes.

We are currently determining the feasibility of rewarding prizes to those who legitimately completed the goals at the end of the war and rewarding them appropriately.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will keep you guys updated with any changes.

Thanks!

Still facing a faction that has them

CDR Shepard
10-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Best thing you could do! Thanks for the communication!

KFH
10-25-2013, 01:36 PM
meaning your taking the prizes from some accounts thinking that will settle people down

KingDante!
10-25-2013, 01:38 PM
We're seeing that some people still have the units. Can we be assured that these units will be removed from players inventories who did not legitimately earn them?

Bndawgs
10-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Hey guys.

Thanks!
Can you please take away the XP that I received from completing the goals as well?

Thanks, I know you'll want to get right on it. yeah right

droffatsto50
10-25-2013, 01:41 PM
Good going GREE, mistakes are made but so long as it's fixed then it's fine :)

swag
10-25-2013, 01:41 PM
Can you please take away the XP that I received from completing the goals as well?

Would like to see this happen as well

Aero
10-25-2013, 01:43 PM
I'd like to not run into people who still have the units that were taken away from me. Either take them back from everyone at the same time, or don't take them back from anyone. Don't care which, just be fair about it!!

Web323
10-25-2013, 01:45 PM
We're seeing that some people still have the units. Can we be assured that these units will be removed from players inventories who did not legitimately earn them?

I doubt that will happen. Current faction we are facing all of them still have it and we lost ours in the beginning.

General Steakfries
10-25-2013, 01:45 PM
I still see people with the units. Take them all away. Thanks for the communication, but if the developers test everything first we would not be having this conversation.

Vegaman
10-25-2013, 01:47 PM
So i won 504 battles in the first war scoring 140k wdp. I got to 19/20 and you remove my units because you messed with others.
I have sent a ticket as i understand you are reviewing at the end. If i do not get the units i paid for and won i will be asking apple for a full refund of all gold spent.

Bob_55
10-25-2013, 01:48 PM
The faction we are at war now got the prize, you screw us

Bndawgs
10-25-2013, 01:55 PM

still waiting. i leveled up because of your screw up.

Ez 25:17
10-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Gree can you do something right for once? How many battles have we had and every time you royally screw it up.
Seriously, either give up and start again, or just quit for good. You are useless and your excuses are even worse.

SEC
10-25-2013, 02:15 PM
We are also fighting a team where many (most?) still have the units but ours were taken away which is huge disadvantage. They also started with a level 15 wall which doesn't help. We are winning but only 6k ahead and 20 minutes left

CroftyB
10-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Way to go Gree(dy)! Complete and utter BS.....not just MW but KA has also been screwed up. Time after time this is happening. To the developers, programmers and QA (that's if it exists, which I seriously question) pull your finger out FFS you are starting to make yourselves look truly incompetent.

Julius Wheezer
10-25-2013, 02:49 PM

Seriously?

You wouldn't have fought the battles if you hadn't seen the Goal?

Sometimes it's hard to be polite.

slayer091
10-25-2013, 03:02 PM
We are very happy that you took the units gree...But if some ppl are going have them , i dont think it is not fair for us to spend and get them while they freeload it....not fair at all..please do something about it. If it is not going to be done then please give the units to everyone.

4emka
10-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Ебать вас в рот тупые фунзы.. Гандоны, что вы творите то?

Norseman
10-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey guys.

Thanks!

Hi, Could you please clarify this:
Will everyone securing 1000 individual wins be awarded all 20 units?

Bob_55
10-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Are you serious, we fight another faction and they still got their prize, so how can we wins againt those faction. Need my gold back 500 gold for nothing.

Syros
10-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Thanks!

Please let us know if we should be attempting to complete the goal and what it actually is... I am not going to waste gold attempting to complete it without confirmation we'll actually get it. Is it 1,000 total individual wins to get the 20/20 prize? Please confirm ASAP as most of us need to start aiming for this goal now and not the last day.

Hupernikomen
10-25-2013, 04:39 PM
another poor planned out idea. an obvious ploy to get the gold spenders to spend their gold during wd. sandbagging is killing their profits. And of course it wasn't tested...what a joke!!!

in the meantime it screws with the smaller guys who are trying to actually use a bit of strategy. now our rank and file members will not want to lag back but go for the individual prizes which makes the whole wd experience utterly chaotic.

who want to pa now? who wants to hit a wall?

It really makes the decision to move on so much easier the more I see who incompetent this company is.

Bndawgs
10-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Seriously?

You wouldn't have fought the battles if you hadn't seen the Goal?

Sometimes it's hard to be polite.

never said i wouldn't. but if they are going to restore the game back to what it was before their screw up, then they should reset everyone's xp. as it stands, i leveled up and gained xp for nothing. dont' have anything to show for it.

Badass action man
10-25-2013, 06:58 PM
How can the rest of us earn them? or r we now shut out cause of ur mistake?

Syros
10-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Well, since Gree can't make an official statement on whether they will or will not award the prizes I won't be attempting to reach 1,000. I guess they don't want my money, which is fine with me. Over the past year I've seen so many promises of better communication but no follow through.

Woodie
10-25-2013, 09:17 PM

PMSL nicely put Bndawgs

Woodie
10-25-2013, 09:24 PM
Hey guys.

Thanks!

When you say "there has been a problem" what exactly do you mean? The LTQ prizes just decided on their own account to randomly award themselves OR do you mean that the code was poorly written, not tested and full of bugs?

If I made a screw up like that, I would lose my job. People spend money on this game as recreation, at what stage are you going to start taking this seriously and respecting the majority of players, who spend light to average gold on this game and can't afford to throw good money after bad like the super-users?

lemonhaze
10-26-2013, 06:15 AM
at least we know next war they are gonna put out a monster unit for single wins now.