PDA

View Full Version : Gree's first war?

Aero
10-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Not one, but two different messups by Gree, and the war event is only 2.5 hours old. And unlike previous messups, they are taking back rewards.

Seriously, is someone new setting up missions and counters?

General_Anesthesia
10-25-2013, 01:51 PM
I know we've all come to accept bugs in Modern War, but this beats all! I've said it before and I'll say it again: "Quit tweaking the game dynamics!" Every time the developers fix one problem they create 10 more. GREE's Golden Goose isn't laying eggs anymore, but the more they mess with it, they deeper they dig their own grave...

mikeb1975
10-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Don't like it? STOP SPENDING MONEY. People come on here and ***** and moan but then go right back to feeding the monster.

Aero
10-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Don't like it? STOP SPENDING MONEY. People come on here and ***** and moan but then go right back to feeding the monster.

The only Gold I spend is what I earn for free watching videos.

The kicker though is that they have not taken the units away from everyone yet. We're still seeing enemies that have the 130,000 attack plane.

A R T S
10-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Its bulls..t!!! So now there indian gREEdy givers wth!!.????

Sgt. Fancypants
10-25-2013, 02:52 PM
I think it was actually a big mistake for them to try to fix the unit problem. It's not the first time this has happened and they usually just move on and the whole thing blows over. If almost everyone got the unit it's almost irrelevant anyway. Instead issue the unit to everyone and make a new one for the LTQ combined bonus. Trying to rearrange entire teams IN THE MIDDLE OF BATTLE is not a good idea. Now you have to go through every account and look at their kills and see what they really deserve. Will everyone go back to 0? Will the XP get taken away? Plus you are causing teams to literally lose battles they'd otherwise win both by decreasing their stats in the middle of a fight and/or by randomly removing more of the units from one team than another. By trying to fix something people got for free you're harming what their actually working for.

CroftyB
10-25-2013, 03:04 PM

They've not had my money for a while Mike....and never will, it's the only reason I still play....I tell you what Gree(dy) why not make people pay to play :D
I know you guys and gals will love that.....but your players won't....but then what do you care.....all these negative posts and threads and you all go running under your stones....serious **** up...not a Sirius **** up I hope!

Master Baeder
10-25-2013, 08:18 PM
Now wtf kind of reward is that?! They changed the top 1+2 rewards so only the butt pirates can get that, I mean c'mon. If anyone knows the greeCulator for health regen, add that up and tell me how big of an advantage that is....and with a LAST MINUTE DITCH EFFORT.

I've grown apart from this game slowly, mostly because work is picking up and I'm starting to care less about this game. It's obvious a metric f.ckton of other factions feel the same way because our top 250 faction is a few thousand short of the top 25. Which is like saying, yea....I while before I poop. Duh!