PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the LTQ prizes

Assault and Flattery
10-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey guys,

As most of you know, there was a problem with the current LTQ where all the items were going out without actually completing it. To be fair to everyone, we're completely nuking the LTQ and removing the prizes.

We are currently determining the feasibility of rewarding prizes to those who legitimately completed the goals at the end of the war and rewarding them appropriately.

jchow69
10-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Hey guys,

As most of you know, there was a problem with the current LTQ where all the items were going out without actually completing it. To be fair to everyone, we're completely nuking the LTQ and removing the prizes.

We are currently determining the feasibility of rewarding prizes to those who legitimately completed the goals at the end of the war and rewarding them appropriately.

Can same go to MW also, thanks.

BigMoney
10-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Nuking which LTQ? The "individual" one, or the syndicate one as well?

GravyTrain
I do not see a happy ending in all of this.

Assault and Flattery
Just the individual one.

ploop
10-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Just the individual one.

awwww, well maybe next time make it not gliched

MrMarshmallow
10-25-2013, 01:13 PM
A lot of people in top syndicates will be disappointed at missing out on a lot of stats

cditti
10-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Why not just give it to everyone instead of taking away? I think less people will be upset that way. I know it is a wash but psychologically it makes sense.

BigMoney
10-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Just the individual one.

I assume prizes that have already been awarded for it (e.g. the axe) will be removed as well? A +20% def mod is a pretty big deal, especially for players who already have large stats.

MrMarshmallow
10-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Why not just give it to everyone instead of taking away? I think less people will be upset that way. I know it is a wash but psychologically it makes sense.
I agree...

Deadwater
10-25-2013, 01:20 PM
That's the dumbest thing ever. Did you guys "nuke" the PVP LTQ prizes when you awarded them backwards and gave people a 30% off upgrade costs mod? No, you left them well alone.

Dumbest **** ever

out of names
10-25-2013, 01:22 PM
PLEASE do the same for MW

kykboxr
10-25-2013, 01:23 PM
What about KA last war? All prizes were kept

SMH

Dr Girlfriend
10-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Hey guys,

Teams played that first battle the way they did because of your glitch, and your history of leaving prizes once they're rewarded. I'm absolutely shocked that you'd mess with everyone again. So unlike the folks at Gree.

MrMarshmallow
10-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Why don't they take a poll on these things... That's what these forums should be used for ffs

kykboxr
10-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Teams played that first battle the way they did because of your glitch, and your history of leaving prizes once they're rewarded. I'm absolutely shocked that you'd mess with everyone again. So unlike the folks at Gree.

You go girl!

BigMoney
10-25-2013, 01:28 PM
You guys really think letting half the players that benefited from the glitched awarding of all the individual prizes, including a +20% melee defense mod, is fair? Or you'd prefer that GREE then award everyone all of the LTQ prizes? Do you not see how silly of an idea that is also?

jesseawill
10-25-2013, 01:28 PM
When I noticed the prizes were screwed up, I knew there would be some "crazy" fallout during and after the battle. The fact that some may have benefited from those prizes during the first 1 or 2 battles is enough to "cause a problem". Now they are saying they may go back and award the prizes to those that legitimately completed goal. I can see a potential for an uproar brewing...

mrpatel
10-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Useless as bloody usual !!!

SilentAssassin

If you do this please let us know ahead of time

Taking prizes away is best IMO as we pay good money for increases so it's not fair free players get huge increases as well while we've spent thousands of real cash to get equivalent stats to these through Ltq, Ltb, case event, LE items etc

PawnXIIX
That's the dumbest thing ever. Did you guys "nuke" the PVP LTQ prizes when you awarded them backwards and gave people a 30% off upgrade costs mod? No, you left them well alone.

Dumbest **** ever

Those prizes were awarded incorrectly but the players earned them. These were simply a glitched reward system. Nobody earned these prizes based on how they were supposed to be earned. I don't mind these being taken away, because we never were supposed to have gotten them in the first place - at least right away that is.

Deadwater
10-25-2013, 01:31 PM
You guys really think letting half the players that benefited from the glitched awarding of all the individual prizes, including a +20% melee defense mod, is fair? Or you'd prefer that GREE then award everyone all of the LTQ prizes? Do you not see how silly of an idea that is also?

Doesn't matter how it's looked at. We all know that when gree try's to "fix" something that they caused it still doesn't turn out. So let the prizes sit where they are and have gree do no more is the best option.

Assault and Flattery
10-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Yeah we can't just let people gain such illegitimate stats and mods. All the prizes are being removed.

Deadwater
10-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Those prizes were awarded incorrectly but the players earned them. These were simply a glitched reward system. Nobody earned these prizes based on how they were supposed to be earned. I don't mind these being taken away, because we never were supposed to have gotten them in the first place - at least right away that is.

Same argument to be made about the PVP LTQ prizes that were rewarded backwards. They didn't remove them then. They shouldn't remove them now.

Assault and Flattery
You didn't actually earn them, so you don't get to keep them.

Deadwater
Yeah we can't just let people gain such illegitimate stats and mods. All the prizes are being removed.

You guys let people have a 30% off upgrade costs mod for free...that's ok but 30k-??? Stat increase is unfair. It's best gree does nothing again.

Dr Girlfriend
10-25-2013, 01:35 PM
You didn't actually earn them, so you don't get to keep them.

Yeah, like when the 12th place team won the top ten prize.

Gingeasian
10-25-2013, 01:35 PM
What a surpries, the incompetence and ignorance continues...and im not talking about Gree. People complain all the time about stat inflation and how it makes them want to quit. But now the same people think that Gree should give about 45K+ in weapons to everyone along with a 20% mod.

Starting to wonder who the real idiots are, Gree or the ignorant customers who find a way to complain about every single thing.

Good job to Gree for getting rid of the entire event swiftly and before it truly got out of hand

Gingeasian
10-25-2013, 01:37 PM
You guys let people have a 30% off upgrade costs mod for free...that's ok but 30k-??? Stat increase is unfair. It's best gree does nothing again.
With a 20% modifer it would have been far more than just a 30k increase. Probably up to 80K and up for alot

Deadwater
10-25-2013, 01:39 PM
With a 20% modifer it would have been far more than just a 30k increase. Probably up to 80K and up for alot

In the end it doesn't matter. Those that would have gotten that final prize would have shelled out the gold for it.
The prizes don't matter it's the reaction gree now gives. One situation is ok but the other isn't. People were in a uproar about the 30% off upgrade cost mod being given away for free, gree did nothing. Now this situation and gree reacts instantly to the situation.
It's best gree does nothing but live with their mistakes.

PawnXIIX
10-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Same argument to be made about the PVP LTQ prizes that were rewarded backwards. They didn't remove them then. They shouldn't remove them now.

Well we completed goals for them. The only effort for these prizes was getting 4 wins to start to goal chain. Many people spent gold for those pvp prizes whereas the only thing I personally spent for these prizes was 15 seconds looking for somebody to hit. Please tell your devs to be more careful with variables... There should be a discernible difference between warWins and currentWarWins.

lesnar
10-25-2013, 01:41 PM
A good call from Gree for once, though they should have fixed the bug before bringing this ltq to cc as we had the same bug in ka last week.

Rodney26
10-25-2013, 01:42 PM
Well since no one knows how many wins you and. To get to get the axe can y'all at least tell us how many wins to get? So if y'all decide to reward those that do the goals we at least know how many wins

Rodney26
10-25-2013, 01:44 PM
And let us know ASAP if y'all are gonna do that..I'm not gonna do however many wins if there is no reason

Gunflame
10-25-2013, 01:45 PM
> Expecting to keep all the prizes illegitimately

You guys are funny.

Rebels
10-25-2013, 01:46 PM
I agree with Rodney.

Tell us how many wins do we need?

Kleptomaniac
10-25-2013, 01:47 PM
I was going to ask the same thing

Deadwater
10-25-2013, 01:47 PM
I agree with Rodney.

Tell us how many wins do we need?

1000 for the final prize

Gingeasian
10-25-2013, 01:48 PM
In the end it doesn't matter. Those that would have gotten that final prize would have shelled out the gold for it.
The prizes don't matter it's the reaction gree now gives. One situation is ok but the other isn't. People were in a uproar about the 30% off upgrade cost mod being given away for free, gree did nothing. Now this situation and gree reacts instantly to the situation.
It's best gree does nothing but live with their mistakes.
First battle of the war i won 4 fights right away. That put me all the way through goal 14 which needed 250 wins. If you calculate that it comes up costing just over a vault. If the event had run like it should have i would not have even considered going for it, but i didnt and if the event did continue i would have got some more gold and grabbed that very nice prize. I wouldn't have really earned it. But I'd still have it.

With the PVP it was a major screw up, no doubt. The difference is that either way people earned those prizes even though it was much easier. For this the prizes were not earned

Electrify
10-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Its funny how quick they are to certain things but the bull s h it scroll up glitch for android for 3 battles now smd

davem326
10-25-2013, 01:57 PM
I agree with taking the prizes away. Please let us know how many wins are required to earn it. So when you are able to fix thing we know if we will be receiving the individual prizes or not. It was an 800k increase for me in defense. Also I would like and real answer to why the android scrolling issue cannot be fixed in 3 wars. Gree has been aware of it with h no resolution.

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 01:58 PM
could always leave it as compensation for the Andriod bug not being fixed and the battle list auto scrolls to the top everytime i hit someone.... no way i could make the goals with that glitch anyway, so i was never in with a chance.....

Constant bugs and F*^$ ups..... You guys can go suck a big one..... Just sayin.....

OR you could actually test things and get it right when you push it out!!!! Just sayin..... again!!!!

travisman1
10-25-2013, 02:08 PM
No matter what gree would have done half the fourm would have complained anyway...

dadtech
10-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Same thing happened in KA but you didn't take anything away. Bull**** Gree.

Deadwater
10-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Same thing happened in KA but you didn't take anything away. Bull**** Gree.

nope they didn't feel the rewards were unfair there

bdub
10-25-2013, 02:13 PM
GOOD move GREE by removing them;)

but don't think you should remove them completely for players that do fulfill the requirements of the goals :mad:

Assault and Flattery
10-25-2013, 02:21 PM
For reference:

Goal Name/ Number of Wins Required
Graveyard Rampage (1/20) 4
Graveyard Rampage (2/20) 9
Graveyard Rampage (3/20) 16
Graveyard Rampage (4/20) 25
Graveyard Rampage (5/20) 36
Graveyard Rampage (6/20) 49
Graveyard Rampage (7/20) 64
Graveyard Rampage (8/20) 82
Graveyard Rampage (9/20) 103
Graveyard Rampage (10/20) 127
Graveyard Rampage (11/20) 154
Graveyard Rampage (12/20) 184
Graveyard Rampage (13/20) 219
Graveyard Rampage (14/20) 259
Graveyard Rampage (15/20) 304
Graveyard Rampage (16/20) 354
Graveyard Rampage (17/20) 409
Graveyard Rampage (18/20) 470
Graveyard Rampage (19/20) 537
Graveyard Rampage (20/20) 1000

Rebels
10-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Thanks A&F

Are they consecutive wins or do you have to start from scratch each tier?

Will they be awarded during or after battle?

Gingeasian
10-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Thanks A&F

Are they consecutive wins or do you have to start from scratch each tier?

Will they be awarded during or after battle?
they are consecutive

kimberleyj
10-25-2013, 02:42 PM
i thought the reason why the was beta testers is so we don't get the glitches . at the end of the day it is gree's fault people got these weapons the way they did so you should just give everyone the prize. i know all companys are not perfect but you had the chance to fix this before putting it in the game.

Rjc
10-25-2013, 02:47 PM
It seems every event has some sort of issue. If the people working at gree currently can do this well, why not get new people.

Rebels
10-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Giving everyone the prize is pointless, it's like giving everyone nothing

Rebels
10-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Don't know why people are complaining!

Gree have done the right thing here by removing prizes we were not entitled to. As long as I get me axe for 1000 wins later on I will be happy.
First I have to go get 1000 wins ;)

MrM
10-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Its funny how quick they are to certain things but the bull s h it scroll up glitch for android for 3 battles now smd

The prizes being removed is the logical way to go....but this game changing bug for Android users, consdering the altered battle format, has been addressed continuously in the past 2 battles is still an issue...when will Gree decide to stop pushing out poorly programmed new game events and start working on actual game issues?

KING Mr932
10-25-2013, 04:15 PM
Honestly I think Gree should award them to the players in the end who earns them.

CohibAA
10-25-2013, 04:16 PM
i thought the reason why the was beta testers is so we don't get the glitches . at the end of the day it is gree's fault people got these weapons the way they did so you should just give everyone the prize. i know all companys are not perfect but you had the chance to fix this before putting it in the game.

When the beta "testers" are more interested in finding glitches to exploit for when events go live, and neglect reporting the issues, this is what you get.

cavebear
10-25-2013, 04:27 PM
What about the SLTQ event? Is the elite level supposed to be continuous? My syndicate won it's first two battles, during the third, the goals on Beyond the grave 2/9 were showing 2/3 on win three battles in a row. Then, we won the third battle & got the prize for the other SLTQ, but the elite goal now says 1/3.

Holicaholic
10-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Giving out prizes without letting people know what the goals are is a terrie idea.

Rebels
10-25-2013, 05:15 PM
What about the SLTQ event? Is the elite level supposed to be continuous? My syndicate won it's first two battles, during the third, the goals on Beyond the grave 2/9 were showing 2/3 on win three battles in a row. Then, we won the third battle & got the prize for the other SLTQ, but the elite goal now says 1/3.

Once you won the first two and completed stage 1 the counter gets reset and you have to win the next three in a row to complete stage 2

They don't count back to back the whole way through but instead in stages

GU7 F4WK3S
10-25-2013, 06:39 PM
do not reward these prizes. you nuke something its done. we are playing like these rewards will not be passed out. to suggest they might is you just trying to get the gold flow going. get it right for next time. this ltq is dead and should be left to r.i.p.

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 07:10 PM
do not reward these prizes. you nuke something its done. we are playing like these rewards will not be passed out. to suggest they might is you just trying to get the gold flow going. get it right for next time. this ltq is dead and should be left to r.i.p.

Totally agree.... to now expect people to make goals that MAY give you a prize...... well, you know where you can stick that....
Just leave it now and wait for next time, when the Android bug is fixed AND you can roll it our correctly.....

baxter_
10-25-2013, 07:14 PM
What about people like myself who didn't even get a chance to do it as you start the battle at 4am Aussie time u fools

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 07:44 PM
What about people like myself who didn't even get a chance to do it as you start the battle at 4am Aussie time u fools

and finish at 5am...lol

Yes, but you're always gonna have that issue in a game that is played by everyone around the world..... so us Aussie's have just got to suck it.... That's at least one issue Gree can't control.... one of the very few....

Don't stress, the prizes are gone, so you've missed nothing....

cdaniel28
10-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Where they got all those programmers to create Obamacare website.

KING Mr932
10-25-2013, 11:20 PM

You and all the others who won't get the 1000 wins would suggest this, put a sock in it.

KING Mr932
10-26-2013, 12:00 AM
Ok the one in MW is fixed please tell me the one for cc will be too?

Cliffo
10-26-2013, 01:30 AM
You and all the others who won't get the 1000 wins would suggest this, put a sock in it.

I'll get to 1000 wins, regardless, but to not guarantee that prizes will be awarded, is just not on.... just put it in the bin and leave it there.... they could always adjust the tiers for compensation again.... lmao.... and we all know how well that turned out... lol.

(CK) EL
10-26-2013, 04:06 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72337-Battle-for-Empire-City-Graveyard-Rampage!

Here says that there is one more goal..
"Taking over the graveyard"
with a 70/50K prize..

can you tell us if and how we get it?

BigMoney
10-26-2013, 04:09 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72337-Battle-for-Empire-City-Graveyard-Rampage!

Here says that there is one more goal..
"Taking over the graveyard"
with a 70/50K prize..

can you tell us if and how we get it?

It was supposed to be for completing both the syndicate goals AND the individual goals (i.e. 1000 fight wins). Since they may or may not have canceled the individual goals, I am not sure if the item is still obtainable.

Edit: just want to question the logic behind that particular item's modifier-- 70k/50k is a big item, but +50% explosive attack is beyond absurd. It is quite obvious the only players that will be able to complete that goal all reside in FC and/or SAS, and it seems questionable to me to award a game-breaking modifier to players who are already untouchable.

Fourth Horseman
10-26-2013, 06:41 AM
About half of my syndicate does have the weapons, the othet half has a huge stat drop. So whatever you do, please make it fair. If you cant take the weapons away from every single person, you should give the weapons to everyone. There should not be people with the weapons who didnt earn them , and people who earned them but had them taken away like me.

Holicaholic
10-26-2013, 06:56 AM
It was supposed to be for completing both the syndicate goals AND the individual goals (i.e. 1000 fight wins). Since they may or may not have canceled the individual goals, I am not sure if the item is still obtainable.

Edit: just want to question the logic behind that particular item's modifier-- 70k/50k is a big item, but +50% explosive attack is beyond absurd. It is quite obvious the only players that will be able to complete that goal all reside in FC and/or SAS, and it seems questionable to me to award a game-breaking modifier to players who are already untouchable.

How is it game breaking if only people who can't be beat get it? Just wondering.

Nick010
10-26-2013, 07:08 AM
I would like to know from Gree, if they going to do those prizes of the ltq. Because those pop ups keep going up.

CohibAA
10-26-2013, 08:44 AM
I would like to know from Gree, if they going to do those prizes of the ltq. Because those pop ups keep going up.

Maybe you should pose the question in haiku format.

:rolleyes:

KING Mr932
10-26-2013, 08:50 AM
I'll get to 1000 wins, regardless, but to not guarantee that prizes will be awarded, is just not on.... just put it in the bin and leave it there.... they could always adjust the tiers for compensation again.... lmao.... and we all know how well that turned out... lol.

Wasn't referring to you Cliffo, I know sas is going to get it. I just want my toys, I went in this with the mind frame of completing the goals so I want the weapons.

montecore
10-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Hey guys,

So first we spend the gold to get 1000 wins, and then you might give a prize for it? Do you understand why stances like this cause your customers to hate you?

budman68
10-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Hate is such a strong word...repulsed is more appropriate.

Cliffo
10-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Hate is such a strong word...repulsed is more appropriate.

No, hate is appropriate......

TonyStark
10-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi A & F,

It's been some time since this was nuked. Can you definitively say whether prizes will be handed out if we get 1000 individual wins? Either it can done or not, I just want to know if I should try for 1000 wins. Please let us know soon.

Thanks

CohibAA
10-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Hi A & F,

It's been some time since this was nuked. Can you definitively say whether prizes will be handed out if we get 1000 individual wins? Either it can done or not, I just want to know if I should try for 1000 wins. Please let us know soon.

Thanks

TLDR, she is only responding to haikus at this time. Rephrase.

Gangsta
10-27-2013, 01:08 PM
I say take them away from everyone because it isn't fair to the ones that are trying to do the LTQ the right way can't because of of y'all's mess up.

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 01:30 PM
How is it game breaking if only people who can't be beat get it? Just wondering.

On one hand, I really don't care what prizes they give to FC at this point, because I came to terms with the fact that no one can hit anyone in FC outside of SAS/RG and it doesn't matter even if you could because they would still outspend you. The win streak prizes have also turned other SAS members from "pretty good" to "untouchable" in just a single war, and that includes former DFA members who have only been in SAS for that one war. I do not really understand the logic in making those players invincible. If anything, now would have been a good time to put an advantageous modifier in the Top 3 spot (maybe a large attack modifier, since they won't more players to be able to hit each other at the top, not less), and let a new team emerge to potentially challenge for it. All GREE has done with this "syndicate LTQ + individual LTQ" is ensure that 1st and 2nd place will always be cheaper to obtain for the established #1 and #2 teams.

But anyway, you don't have to be unbeatable to complete the goals. There were a couple of teams last war (HCG, and someone else-- SC?) that were able to obtain both the win streak and total wins prizes despite being relatively high ranked. I can see GREE wanting to reward those teams/players, but I'm not sure how you can do so without also making FC/SAS even more untouchable than they already are.

Dirtidawgidvas
10-27-2013, 06:04 PM
On one hand, I really don't care what prizes they give to FC at this point, because I came to terms with the fact that no one can hit anyone in FC outside of SAS/RG and it doesn't matter even if you could because they would still outspend you. The win streak prizes have also turned other SAS members from "pretty good" to "untouchable" in just a single war, and that includes former DFA members who have only been in SAS for that one war. I do not really understand the logic in making those players invincible. If anything, now would have been a good time to put an advantageous modifier in the Top 3 spot (maybe a large attack modifier, since they won't more players to be able to hit each other at the top, not less), and let a new team emerge to potentially challenge for it. All GREE has done with this "syndicate LTQ + individual LTQ" is ensure that 1st and 2nd place will always be cheaper to obtain for the established #1 and #2 teams.

But anyway, you don't have to be unbeatable to complete the goals. There were a couple of teams last war (HCG, and someone else-- SC?) that were able to obtain both the win streak and total wins prizes despite being relatively high ranked. I can see GREE wanting to reward those teams/players, but I'm not sure how you can do so without also making FC/SAS even more untouchable than they already are. whomever runs gree, needs to give u a job.

pervbear
10-27-2013, 06:56 PM
whomever runs gree, needs to give u a job.

They would probably forget to pay him or pay someone else his money or have him out on sick leave even if he is in the office.

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 08:40 PM
whomever runs gree, needs to give u a job.

Haha, thanks. :p

I think the main question in this topic is still unanswered, and a lot of people keep asking me about it: will there still be prizes for individual fight wins?

Nick010
10-28-2013, 02:05 AM
Still wonder about that question yeah

alex5953
10-28-2013, 05:19 AM
Haha, thanks. :p

I think the main question in this topic is still unanswered, and a lot of people keep asking me about it: will there still be prizes for individual fight wins?
After the battle they tell us " there are no prizes for the individual LTQ"

(CK) EL
10-28-2013, 05:43 AM
it is obvious that they won't give those prizes or they would have tell us by now to motivate us.

It's good that players don't spend their money for a "maybe"

GravyTrain
10-28-2013, 10:08 AM
I believe they will now that they have been earned! Hopefully like the PvP awards they will have a pop up at end of battle.

GravyTrain
10-28-2013, 10:12 AM
it is obvious that they won't give those prizes or they would have tell us by now to motivate us.

It's good that players don't spend their money for a "maybe"

Pretty sure will give out the prizes and I am sure they will give out "The Last Ride" for those that completed both Syndicate and Individual goals.

bdub
10-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Hi Gree,
Could we get an update on the awarding of individual prizes??

Specifically, will they be awarded and what is the total number of wins to complete the goal?

SollyLlama
10-28-2013, 01:29 PM
Your gold should be returned. It still has value, though you could make the argument that you bought it for a particular purpose, which is no longer available.

Smoothie
10-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Would also like to know if individual prizes will be given out.. Made sure I hit 1000, just in case!

CJ54
10-28-2013, 02:47 PM
We'll have the prizes out to everyone in batches, starting today. I'm locking this post and putting up a new one right now.