PDA

View Full Version : gree what is wrong with u?

Stooboot
10-25-2013, 12:36 PM
I cant even believe this wars epic is spirit again. There has to be something wrong with the people over at gree for them 2 make every epic in battle so far spirit

Barbanium
10-25-2013, 01:01 PM
I cant even believe this wars epic is spirit again. There has to be something wrong with the people over at gree for them 2 make every epic in battle so far epic

I totally agree with this but maybe this is what Gree's thinking:

There's too much Water, Air and Fire Epics now. Releasing an Earth would make it useless since we released too many Spirit Epics.

Therefore: Spirit. And make it Mono. That's something different!

Seriously though, I'm more disappointed in making it a mono than another sprit. Would have been good in my opinion if it's a Sprit+Earth. :)

-Solo-
10-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Just quit. I know I will after this war.

SenturusIX
10-25-2013, 01:06 PM
I know what you mean but "2 make every epic in the battle so far epic" please correct it because the epics arent so epic at all LOL.

firefly333
10-25-2013, 01:18 PM
Just quit. I know I will after this war.

lol You dont sound any more thrilled with the prize armor than us.

Well darn. And Gree didnt even wait a whole month, rushed to annouce new war before my last prize is even leveled up.

My complaint is why not thurs to sunday, not wednesday to saturday, and why not a whole month in between?

dragonx254
10-25-2013, 01:39 PM
lol You dont sound any more thrilled with the prize armor than us.

Well darn. And Gree didnt even wait a whole month, rushed to annouce new war before my last prize is even leveled up.

My complaint is why not thurs to sunday, not wednesday to saturday, and why not a whole month in between?

Because waiting a whole month = less profit

ppownage
10-25-2013, 01:45 PM
why no fusion boost war :/

Oryihn
10-25-2013, 02:17 PM
THIS WAR IS CRAP...

I don't want the epic, but It will sit in my trophy case and collect dust all the same.

Going to spend way too much money for an armor half my guild doesn't even want.\

Halo Brutes
10-25-2013, 02:24 PM
Quit this war gree.
This war is to quick. I didn't slept by from last war.
Start on Wednesday, people have to work.
Spirit, I have that color already
5000 gems for a bkal+, nice joke

why no fusion boost war :/

Just a blitz war of 2 days. Thats is a maybe.

sheepoverfence
10-25-2013, 02:33 PM
THIS WAR IS CRAP...

I don't want the epic, but It will sit in my trophy case and collect dust all the same.

Going to spend way too much money for an armor half my guild doesn't even want.\

If you and your guild do not want the rewards, why are you spending money on it?

nachomasterx
10-25-2013, 02:38 PM
We won't be, not supporting gree this time. Playing for free (mostly)

drygores
10-25-2013, 02:56 PM
If you and your guild do not want the rewards, why are you spending money on it?

Cause it makes him feel cool, duh.

Eunuchorn
10-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Gree taught me everything I know about Trolling.

That being said, I love this mono epic, & it's usefulness is being highly underrated.

firefly333
10-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Cause it makes him feel cool, duh.

So this means you wouldnt spend any gems to try to top ten again?

We both know teams will spend gems just to get top ten for recruiting purposes and to say they are top ten... not just because it makes them feel good.

ZERO_07
10-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Definitely quitting after this war because this is bull

dragonx254
10-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Definitely quitting after this war because this is bull

Out of curiosity, why are you quitting AFTER the war, instead of now?

To help out any guild mates that aren't quitting or something?

ZERO_07
10-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Out of curiosity, why are you quitting AFTER the war, instead of now?

To help out any guild mates that aren't quitting or something?
Because I want to?

Eunuchorn
10-25-2013, 03:42 PM
Don't quit yet brother android; there will be LTQs & raid bosses galore soon to come!

Barbanium
10-25-2013, 03:46 PM
That being said, I love this mono epic, & it's usefulness is being highly underrated.

Hmmm... it's useful agaisnt Tect, then what?

Hirro
10-25-2013, 03:46 PM
5k gems for Bkal+!!! My Bkal+ from the dragon events gets demolish in arena against maxed epics or maxed legendaries with maxed guild bonuses!

ZERO_07
10-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Them BKals+ are so yummy to devour in Arena

Vellis
10-25-2013, 03:57 PM
THIS WAR IS CRAP...

Then don't. We're not going to. Gree just keeps giving worse and worse rewards for the same amount of effort. The only way they're going to change is if it starts making less money for them, and we're completely in control of that.

Eunuchorn
10-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Hmmm... it's useful agaisnt Tect, then what?

Barbie, come to RR & find out what all the rage about epic+ is :) you don't deserve mere top 10.

ZERO_07
10-25-2013, 04:10 PM
The only way they're going to change is if it starts making less money for them, and we're completely in control of that.
Not if you're in iOS. At least on Android we made an attempt to make a stand, but this is where most of us draw the line.

KOA
10-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Has everyone submitted a ticket voicing their concern if a change is not made?

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 04:14 PM
So my thread got deleted and im not banned yet? Just out of curiosity, why is gree not putting in a fire/water war epic... do they not know how high the points would be for top 10?

Eunuchorn
10-25-2013, 04:16 PM
They have to flood the market fully in one aspect (spirit) before they can do something else. Especially it's counter; if you haven't noticed we have already entered the era of Earth armors.

Barbanium
10-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Barbie, come to RR & find out what all the rage about epic+ is :) you don't deserve mere top 10.

No thanks. I'm happy with my guild. You can win this epic + if you want. We'll have our day someday. ;)

Returning to the topic: As of now, I don't really see how this epic is useful, + or not.

Hirro
10-25-2013, 04:19 PM
So my thread got deleted and im not banned yet? Just out of curiosity, why is gree not putting in a fire/water war epic... do they not know how high the points would be for top 10?

Saving fire/water epic armor for the santa claus theme armor for the christmas holiday! /shrug....

Barbanium
10-25-2013, 04:22 PM

I guess they value you as an outstanding player cause of that points you earned from last war.

Also, you don't deserve to get banned just cause you're openly expressing what you feel bout the game.
I guess lower the instances of profanity so your thread won't get deleted?

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 04:24 PM
barbie i dont know why but that character in yer sig looks extremely familiar to me... whats the name?

Barbanium
10-25-2013, 04:28 PM
barbie i dont know why but that character in yer sig looks extremely familiar to me... whats the name?

Elsie from "The World God only Knows" :D

Eunuchorn
10-25-2013, 04:38 PM
No thanks. I'm happy with my guild. You can win this epic + if you want. We'll have our day someday.

I doubt that :(
Though I was just saying to Sparkle, top 10 get their epic reg so if you like your top 10 guild there's no reason to leave. Will all your members be satisfied with epic reg forever? Probably not.

I see this epic crushing most anything that isn't forge.

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Why was i thinking to love ru.... whatever, back on topic. Gree, i hate you and despise your entire company.

Eunuchorn
10-25-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this, frankly. No one thinks on the true "long term, as a whole" scale.

Barbanium
10-25-2013, 04:45 PM
I doubt that :(
Though I was just saying to Sparkle, top 10 get their epic reg so if you like your top 10 guild there's no reason to leave. Will all your members be satisfied with epic reg forever? Probably not.

I see this epic crushing most anything that isn't forge.

Kk. If that's what you want to believe. I won't argue to that anymore.

Why was i thinking to love ru.... whatever, back on topic. Gree, i hate you and despise your entire company.

(Confused)

bosskiller
10-25-2013, 04:53 PM
I'm not trying to troll, but if everyone hates Gree and company and rewards suck, why play? And especially why spend? I mean, they took gems out of every reward except top 10 if you noticed.

Pepper Shaker
10-25-2013, 05:21 PM
Well I wanted to make a new thread but I don't have permissions so hopefully my post will be seen in this thread.

GREE - This Guild War is going to kill your revenue. This is not my opinion. It is fact. I am in one of the elite guilds, I post and lurk here on a regular basis. This is a throwaway account because I don't want to speak for others. When I say elite, I mean a guild whose members collectively have spent thousands on this game. This includes me, who has spent at least $800 on your digital fake goods. In fact, our guild had planned to spend upwards of 40,000 gems in the next war.

Not anymore. After today's announcement, most of them are done, including me. It's just a matter of whether they stick it out for one more war or if they leave beforehand.

Look - there is no new content. There hasn't been any since wars were implemented and there doesn't seem to be any coming. Most high level players log in once every few hours to grab gold, bounce the EB, and then they log out. but they have stuck around because the wars are at least fun. But now you have killed that too. Remember the epic quest? That was a lot of fun. I had been hoping for something like that again, but nope.

Instead we get a mono spirit. A mono spirit? Seriously, players do not want a fifth epic spirit armor. And way to start it on its path toward obsolescence before it's even in the game by restoring blazeborne fusions. As it is, armors become obsolete within weeks. Hell even some of the EPICS are already obsolete. The fun in competing for epics was getting strong armors that could last. Players do not want to spend money winning an armor that can easily be defeated. Sure the + stats are great but only 40 players worldwide per OS will get the plus. Everyone else is basically S.O.L. and they know that.

A Wednesday-Saturday war? You realize that most people will be working for much of those wars, right?

Wasn't the last 3-day war like two weeks ago? How about you give people time to replenish the coffers before you dip back into their wallets. $70, $140, $210 or more to spend on a game takes time for people to set aside. The only utility derived is entertainment, and your obvious money grab reduces the entertainment value significantly.

So, that's it. I've said my peace in the vain hope that one of you admins will actually run this back up the chain and say, "hey, we need to rethink this approach." Of course you won't, and I'll be looking for a new mobile game to play shortly.

bosskiller
10-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Well I wanted to make a new thread but I don't have permissions so hopefully my post will be seen in this thread.

GREE - This Guild War is going to kill your revenue. This is not my opinion. It is fact. I am in one of the elite guilds, I post and lurk here on a regular basis. This is a throwaway account because I don't want to speak for others. When I say elite, I mean a guild whose members collectively have spent thousands on this game. This includes me, who has spent at least $800 on your digital fake goods. In fact, our guild had planned to spend upwards of 40,000 gems in the next war.

Not anymore. After today's announcement, most of them are done, including me. It's just a matter of whether they stick it out for one more war or if they leave beforehand.

Look - there is no new content. There hasn't been any since wars were implemented and there doesn't seem to be any coming. Most high level players log in once every few hours to grab gold, bounce the EB, and then they log out. but they have stuck around because the wars are at least fun. But now you have killed that too. Remember the epic quest? That was a lot of fun. I had been hoping for something like that again, but nope.

Instead we get a mono spirit. A mono spirit? Seriously, players do not want a fifth epic spirit armor. And way to start it on its path toward obsolescence before it's even in the game by restoring blazeborne fusions. As it is, armors become obsolete within weeks. Hell even some of the EPICS are already obsolete. The fun in competing for epics was getting strong armors that could last. Players do not want to spend money winning an armor that can easily be defeated. Sure the + stats are great but only 40 players worldwide per OS will get the plus. Everyone else is basically S.O.L. and they know that.

A Wednesday-Saturday war? You realize that most people will be working for much of those wars, right?

Wasn't the last 3-day war like two weeks ago? How about you give people time to replenish the coffers before you dip back into their wallets. $70, $140, $210 or more to spend on a game takes time for people to set aside. The only utility derived is entertainment, and your obvious money grab reduces the entertainment value significantly.

So, that's it. I've said my peace in the vain hope that one of you admins will actually run this back up the chain and say, "hey, we need to rethink this approach." Of course you won't, and I'll be looking for a new mobile game to play shortly.

Wish we could somehow make Gree see this...

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 05:58 PM
(Confused)

http://www.animelike.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/To-Love-Ru.png

to love ru.

drygores
10-25-2013, 06:24 PM
I am kinda falling away from the bash gree fest on this one(but trust me I usually love it). As I've had a few conversations about it. Im really starting to think that it's ment to target a wider variety of people and guilds. As I've said and makes a good point, the top 10 guilds, are the ONLY people with this "we got to many spirit epics" problem. If we all quit now, others would be more than happy to receive it as a reward. And of course I'm sure you have seen >10(scary stuff). So ya. Maybe they are purposely releasing similar gear, so 30 guilds get something instead of the same 10-12 every time.

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 06:27 PM
@Drygores: The fact of the matter is the wars in this game revolve around the top 10 guilds currently when it comes to what reward is being distributed. How can it target a wider variety of people if the top 10 guilds will stay top 10?

(another unicorn? really?)

bosskiller
10-25-2013, 06:27 PM
How about all you people who already HAVE spirit epics just dont try? You don't seem to want to anyway, and other people will benefit from it. Lol

KOA
10-25-2013, 06:28 PM
I am kinda falling away from the bash gree fest on this one(but trust me I usually love it). As I've had a few conversations about it. Im really starting to think that it's ment to target a wider variety of people and guilds. As I've said and makes a good point, the top 10 guilds, are the ONLY people with this "we got to many spirit epics" problem. If we all quit now, others would be more than happy to receive it as a reward. And of course I'm sure you have seen >10(scary stuff). So ya. Maybe they are purposely releasing similar gear, so 30 guilds get something instead of the same 10-12 every time.

If that was the case, perhaps they should have included this as reward for lower tier guilds and give higher tier guilds a reward worth fighting for

busteroaf
10-25-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm not trying to troll, but if everyone hates Gree and company and rewards suck, why play? And especially why spend? I mean, they took gems out of every reward except top 10 if you noticed.

Don't you know the "if you don't like it, why play" question is mine?

Now to the rest:

All the people saying "I'll quit after the war": Way to make a statement. You're really going to show them, using up the last of your gems fighting for a spot in a guild war full of rewards people are complaining about. They've still got your money either way, so why not go out with a bang I guess. If you buy any gems to participate, then quit, you're just continuing to fuel the machine.

The only way to truly make a statement is if people don't participate AT ALL. That means not even using free energy. Yes, many people and top guilds would have to put their wallet-funded ego's aside and not participate, letting some other random guilds win, or claim top 10. Could that happen? I doubt it. But they'd notice when their biggest spenders don't log in, and don't participate, or quit. But it can't be a "I'll only play when the rewards are good" quit. It has to be full on, get rid of your stuff, enhance/fuse all your armors away so you're left with basics on all six knights, disband your guilds so you don't have any bonuses to come back to, delete all your friends... You know, actually quit.

But then to say you're going to go to a new game... please, find a new game where the money grab doesn't start slowly then build up. Then come back and share, because many of us would be shocked to find a game that doesn't follow the same pattern.

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 06:38 PM
BUSTEROAF IS BACK WITH MEGA PARAGRAPHS. Oh, and saying everyone should stop spending is basically like one country telling the other country to put away their nuclear weapons... dont even get me started on that. And busteroaf is right. Bigpoint(and every other game/company i played) did that crap. Eventually, they start getting greedy and the cost will keep going up to the point where people just cant afford it anymore(darkorbit anybody?).

Oh, but let me just note that the games that followed that pattern, have a lower user base now than they did back than. Gree wont learn from their mistakes.

Replicatorz
10-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Man this thread is full of qq.

busteroaf
10-25-2013, 07:50 PM
BUSTEROAF IS BACK WITH MEGA PARAGRAPHS. Oh, and saying everyone should stop spending is basically like one country telling the other country to put away their nuclear weapons... dont even get me started on that. And busteroaf is right. Bigpoint(and every other game/company i played) did that crap. Eventually, they start getting greedy and the cost will keep going up to the point where people just cant afford it anymore(darkorbit anybody?).

Oh, but let me just note that the games that followed that pattern, have a lower user base now than they did back than. Gree wont learn from their mistakes.

That is why I said that it wouldn't likely happen. Too many ego's in the way. If there was some odd chance though, that the a majority of the top 10-20 stood aside and said "nope, we're boycotting it" and actually stood by it... they'd notice.

And secretly, you want my paragraphs. You need my paragraphs.

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 07:51 PM
I'd be all for a boycott... question is... are the other guilds? (nope)

drygores
10-25-2013, 08:15 PM
@Drygores: The fact of the matter is the wars in this game revolve around the top 10 guilds currently when it comes to what reward is being distributed. How can it target a wider variety of people if the top 10 guilds will stay top 10?

(another unicorn? really?)

You miss read what I ment. I ment by releasing a bunch of spirits, in hopes more than the same 10 guilds will try for it every time. How is it fair to the majority of people that the same 400 win all the epics? I just meant 30 guilds as in 3 different sets of top 10's over 3 different wars. A wider range of players getting rewards. Cause really, how many spirit epics does one guy need? Not 3.

(You will always see the herd, everywhere)

Mr Spock
10-25-2013, 08:36 PM
You miss read what I ment. I ment by releasing a bunch of spirits, in hopes more than the same 10 guilds will try for it every time. How is it fair to the majority of people that the same 400 win all the epics? I just meant 30 guilds as in 3 different sets of top 10's over 3 different wars. A wider range of players getting rewards. Cause really, how many spirit epics does one guy need? Not 3.

(You will always see the herd, everywhere)

There aren't 30 guilds that care that much....

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 08:40 PM
^exactly. It doesnt matter whether the top 10 guilds want the epic or not. They can still get it without trying. It sucks but its how the game currently works. I dont know how it is over on android, but thats the way it is on ios.

Joshx135
10-25-2013, 08:57 PM
^exactly. It doesnt matter whether the top 10 guilds want the epic or not. They can still get it without trying. It sucks but its how the game currently works. I dont know how it is over on android, but thats the way it is on ios.

It's basically the same ten. There is a close race between 9-11 though.

bosskiller
10-25-2013, 08:59 PM
We are gonna try, but we aren't up to the top 10's level yet.

drygores
10-25-2013, 09:07 PM
I just can't figure any other reasoning why. There has to be some method to their madness. Its obviously not to just piss off the top 10 guilds. I can't think of anything at all other than that. Please share your ideas why instead of just disagreeing with mine lol cause I need to know.

I know they wouldn't cash in on it the same. But I know for a fact a lot of guilds(players) hold back knowing they can't touch the top 10 when we all come out guns a blazin'

Kazuki Takemura
10-25-2013, 09:21 PM
I find it very amusing that they haven't opened an official sticky thread on the war knowing that they can't just delete it when the wrath of the interwebs comes down in it like they can with the player created threads.

Gabzor89
10-25-2013, 09:27 PM
I am of the opinion that GREE has already put into motion their shut down/exit plan for this game. As such, they are trying to milk as much as they can from outdated armors, dumb players, and anyone who spends.

I think most of the players who say "I'll quit after the war" is total bull. Probably some time 6 months down the road, GREE will close this game before you quit, and only after milking your money with some 6* armor, in your face.

busteroaf
10-25-2013, 09:30 PM
I am of the opinion that GREE has already put into motion their shut down/exit plan for this game. As such, they are trying to milk as much as they can from outdated armors, dumb players, and anyone who spends.

I think most of the players who say "I'll quit after the war" is total bull. Probably some time 6 months down the road, GREE will close this game before you quit, and only after milking your money with some 6* armor, in your face.

You really think this is the start of their exit plan? You have a lot to learn young one.

Mr Spock
10-25-2013, 09:36 PM
I just can't figure any other reasoning why. There has to be some method to their madness. Its obviously not to just piss off the top 10 guilds. I can't think of anything at all other than that. Please share your ideas why instead of just disagreeing with mine lol cause I need to know.

I know they wouldn't cash in on it the same. But I know for a fact a lot of guilds(players) hold back knowing they can't touch the top 10 when we all come out guns a blazin'

I don't think Gree believes they have a sustainable model to make money. All the "make me happy" changes that a lot have been clamoring for doesn't make the model more sustainable in the mid term even let alone the long term. Gree has done this enough that they may see the writing on the wall where many of us refuse to or can't..

Most are admitting that you have ten guilds fighting for 10 spots. I think in this war we will see lower overall $ spent on the war and it will be downhill from there...

iudex
10-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Dear ladies and gents,

please donīt misunderstand my posting - I know what I am writing.
I am LV315, beating down the boss to round 55 every week and wearing only 4star+ armors (inkl. the BK+)

As you can see on this and the two last "very noble" special events greee
is doing itīs best to unbalance this game more and more while raising the prices even more and more.

They are flooding the market with their old armors in knowledge they are pretty useless against nowadays epic armors.
I write "flooding" but itīs not really flodding - everybody insane enough to spent 1000 gems will be rewarded with one of those old armors.
If you compare the actual earth/wind armor with the last one offered by gree for 1000 gems there is a difference of 500 points in it.

And now that:
http://abload.de/img/gree_verarschecrul6.jpg

First they make a big announce of the BK+ armor --> Strongest armor ever (http://shadowwolves.forumieren.info/t714-beware-the-ancient-dragons) then
they extend the winning period over two more weeks. Directly after that the moontide platemail epic armor (http://shadowwolves.forumieren.info/t735-introducing-the-new-epic-armors) was implemented which is stronger as the "strongest armor ever",
followed by all the other epics in the f**** "open-at-least-200-chests-to-get-an-epic-armor-chests" which makes the arena fights pretty useless.
As you can see more and more of the "strongest armor ever-armors" disappear because they are pretty useless - the BK+ ist too weak!

ROFL - now Gree is selling this crap armor for 400€ - you did a very good job in keeping up the customer satisfaction.
This used to be a very good game but you crippled it to nothing but pieces of crap.
Keeping the inbalanced gild wars for myself - they are not even worth talking about it anymore.

Farewell guys -another gemplayer incl. at least half of his guild gone

Gabzor89
10-25-2013, 09:39 PM
You really think this is the start of their exit plan? You have a lot to learn young one.

Tell me how "already put into motion" = "start of exit plan" big boy?

Oh yeah and you can save your snide little boy comments for yourself.

The game doesn't cost me anything other than some leisure time, but it does give me lots of entertainment especially from people like you

Dianish
10-25-2013, 09:41 PM
How about all you people who already HAVE spirit epics just dont try? You don't seem to want to anyway, and other people will benefit from it. Lol

They cant help it. They are addicted to the game as most of us are already. Not easy to quit when you have dedicated your self and wallet to the game for several months.

Its like WoW or any other MMORPG. You play. You get addicted. You play some more. You quit. 2 days after you will be back in game as nothing happened.

dragonx254
10-25-2013, 09:41 PM
I do wonder how many people will actually quit.

Because it seems like every week people say they're going to quit.

And then they're still here.

Dianish
10-25-2013, 09:48 PM
Gree is only making the wars and rewards because they know alot of people cant stop spending money. No matter how many times the players say no they will still do it. They keep throwing money at Gree and Gree will think people are happy wether they complain on forums or not.

As mentioned - People are addicted and cant stop. Gree is making their money on everything they do so they cant be bothered making drastic changes. If everyone stops feeding the lion it will get hungry and find a new better way of getting fed.

As long as people support them, they will continue.

Sparkle_DPA
10-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Yeah but too bad i actually meant what I said... ill be buying half of what i was planning on buying, and than after this war, ima just go sit in a newly made guild and continuously waste my gems on getting #1 in arena over and over again to piss a couple people off, and then afterwards, ultimately quit whenever i get bored of arena(which would be quick).

busteroaf
10-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Tell me how "already put into motion" = "start of exit plan" big boy?

Oh yeah and you can save your snide little boy comments for yourself.

The game doesn't cost me anything other than some leisure time, but it does give me lots of entertainment especially from people like you

My apologies. I mistook "already put into motion" for "start." Since they are clearly adding more "things" like LTQ's, Guild's, Guild Wars (and probably guild bosses sooner than later) and other limited time events... If this is the exit plan "put into motion", then I see a REALLY long exit plan. Much longer than your 6 month time frame that you envision.

There are so many doubters that it is mystifying. You act like games exactly like this, or similar, can't survive after one or two people say "omg, I'm not spending again, this is the end.... " It is humorous to me how narrow minded people are about the business of these games. They take almost nothing to produce/maintain, make millions, and yet you think they'll be dead in 6 months.

Also, I didn't say boy, I said young one. Two different things. If you're going to correct me, I'll correct you.

Tuamare
10-25-2013, 10:26 PM
It is quite interesting how people blithely spend 100's of dollars on a game, knowing that they'll get fed up with it and move on to the next one. If you want to waste your money, how about sending some of it to me!

Just shows how this world is getting increasingly differentiated between the haves and the have nots.

That's it, I'm off to drool at some more "legendary" armour?

Sir Spunge ACE
10-25-2013, 10:43 PM

You made a valid point. Everyone is just raging to rage. As I said in another thread, our guild went from ranking around 250 to 72nd in 3 wars (2 four days, and the fusion), and we would love to fight for that epic. I honestly believe they want other guilds to be able to grab a top spot. I mean, if other guilds can grab an epic, it would keep the player base happy and therefore Gree would still make their profit. It's really only a select few of you that are truly upset. If you want to quit, do it, and let the others play for it.

Eunuchorn
10-25-2013, 10:57 PM
They're seeing how many spenders they have pre level 100. The next time it will be a decent but "outdated" armor for 3000 gems. If they made it too OP or cheap every person in top 10 would get it & make us that much more powerful. WW+ is very nice & plenty of people will spend 1500 gems to get it.
I made a new guild tonight & had 30 applicants within 5 minutes. There's thousands of guilds with random people out there at half capacity/mid level. Lots of <lvl.100 spenders who will need armor to show off when trying to join Rainbow Coalition.

Gabzor89
10-25-2013, 11:35 PM
My apologies. I mistook "already put into motion" for "start." Since they are clearly adding more "things" like LTQ's, Guild's, Guild Wars (and probably guild bosses sooner than later) and other limited time events... If this is the exit plan "put into motion", then I see a REALLY long exit plan. Much longer than your 6 month time frame that you envision.

There are so many doubters that it is mystifying. You act like games exactly like this, or similar, can't survive after one or two people say "omg, I'm not spending again, this is the end.... " It is humorous to me how narrow minded people are about the business of these games. They take almost nothing to produce/maintain, make millions, and yet you think they'll be dead in 6 months.

Also, I didn't say boy, I said young one. Two different things. If you're going to correct me, I'll correct you.

That's much better. Wasn't so difficult to be civil after all wasn't it?

Btw, you're still not reading something right.

Looks like you still have much to learn, young one...

busteroaf
10-26-2013, 12:36 AM
That's much better. Wasn't so difficult to be civil after all wasn't it?

Btw, you're still not reading something right.

Looks like you still have much to learn, young one...

You said you think they've already put into motion their exit plan. And you think the game will close down in 6 months, while all the people who say they're quitting will still be playing. You know, the "your opinion" stuff that I responded to.

Please do enlighten me oh smart one with what I'm reading wrong.

Bryanv2
10-26-2013, 05:09 AM
On a side note.

Are there any high level/active guilds that have a spot open and could use an active 110+ player? (Hihi, figured this section was more looked than the recruitment) My GM just left and I got GM and I left and everyone left so >>..

Also war? Wth. Also whats up with the 5000 gem thing..wth?

Necromancers
10-26-2013, 05:18 AM
On a side note.

Are there any high level/active guilds that have a spot open and could use an active 110+ player? (Hihi, figured this section was more looked than the recruitment) My GM just left and I got GM and I left and everyone left so >>.

I wasn't really sure if iOS or Android. If Android, have a look at my PM.

TheStig
10-26-2013, 05:52 AM
Thank you for keeping the game alive.

How Many guilds have a chance of ending in top 10.
10 - 13 guilds on both IOS and Android people say. So do these 10 guilds expect to be spoiled with better Epics every
War. If so most members would stay to get the next very tempting Epic.

Thats not viable in the long run as most spenders or spenders to be , would be cut off from the action.
To keep the feeding chain alive Gree need to make room in the top 10 guilds and keep circulation of players.

So step back for a war or two. Save Your money untill the next Epic you crave comes along and then rejoin Your top 10 main guild.
Most top ten guilds have Got subguilds for that.

Other players with money to spend will join Your guild. When they get fed with spending for the 4th similar Epic they step back for a while and You can join the action once more. In that Way epics Will get more evenly distributed.

People Will get time to load up on money.

And for all the spenders to be coming up through the system there Will be spots open in top ten

Lifesavorz
10-26-2013, 06:06 AM
Sup Stig! I'm from your old guild? remember? haha, but getting on topic, This is the natural nature of a company... they get too greedy for money. They would earn more money if they made rewards in guild wars, AND actually tell us that they are implementing something. But all games are soon going to be pay to play, what a sad world it is :/

iH8t2lose2
10-26-2013, 06:26 AM
As long as Eunuchorn keeps playing, the game will go on.

Tuamare
10-27-2013, 03:53 AM
Sup Stig! I'm from your old guild? remember? haha, but getting on topic, This is the natural nature of a company... they get too greedy for money. They would earn more money if they made rewards in guild wars, AND actually tell us that they are implementing something. But all games are soon going to be pay to play, what a sad world it is :/

It's just a phase we're going through.

The time will come, probably a couple of generations down the line, when people will realise that there's more to life than sitting at a keyboard, spending money for items that don't exist, in a world that doesn't exist, on games where there is no winner or victory conditions.

Alieda
10-27-2013, 06:35 AM
Actually, I think we're missing water/fire stuff a lot... and yeah spirits are all over the place, and i only see people with jians here and there, or mayba an hydra Hunter....

Oxilated
10-27-2013, 09:20 AM
What's wrong with gree?
MONEY IS WRONG WITH GREE.

Eunuchorn
10-27-2013, 11:16 AM
What's wrong with gree?
MONEY IS WRONG WITH GREE.

The world is a pathetic hovel of economic slavery.

Paladineguru
10-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Only your world , you should seriously get some therapy dude.