PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Empire City : Graveyard Rampage!

Assault and Flattery
10-25-2013, 11:00 AM
It's time for the spookiest battle yet! Here are the cool prizes you can win:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/graveWD_zps785d640d.jpg

There is also a syndicate LTQ tied into this, so you can win extra stuff for lots of wins:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/graveGLTQ_zpsc6100330.jpg

aaaand an invididual LTQ for even moar prizes:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/graveLTQ_zpsd2600069.jpg

Sverige
10-25-2013, 11:01 AM
First! Hehehe

The Reaper
10-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Sweet, more LTQs

Sverige
10-25-2013, 11:06 AM
So how many fights do you need to win in battle per every level? First one is 4 wins. And the rest?

Bariel
10-25-2013, 11:12 AM
yeah would be great to know how many wins you need for the personal goal and whether they are cumulative or not

ploop
10-25-2013, 11:24 AM
good job gree

MrM
10-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Why is the Android 'reset to top' glitch STILL not fixed A&F, after you all have had MULTIPLE notices of this problem in the last 2 battles?????

Flyingsquad23
10-25-2013, 11:28 AM
Surprise this battle F'd up again. C.C. Force closing every time we try to enter battle screen. Great start

abstraxlim
10-25-2013, 11:43 AM
hi AnF.....is this war duration 3 days or 4 days?.....pls advise.

thanks.

GU7 F4WK3S
10-25-2013, 11:53 AM
it says i completed the ltq after 4 wins. sending ticket for my axe

Flyingsquad23
10-25-2013, 12:01 PM
A&F could you please help, Spud Gun Militia is currently locked out of our battle. Both platforms getting force closes and updating data errors.

Luca1
10-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Where are the prizes for syndicate consecutive wins?

Gunflame
10-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Where are the prizes for syndicate consecutive wins?

-_- on the first page

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Give the prizes to all.....

Jtstar7439
10-25-2013, 12:44 PM
What was suppose to be the original win total to get the axe?

cc thunder
10-25-2013, 12:47 PM
game constantly force closes, how am I supposed to fight if I can't stay on the game? why do you people have no idea how to program? perhaps it's time to get more servers

Im Jahova
10-25-2013, 12:48 PM
game constantly force closes, how am I supposed to fight if I can't stay on the game? why do you people have no idea how to program? perhaps it's time to get more servers

Perhaps it's time to quit complaining. Don't like it, don't play

BigMoney
10-25-2013, 01:03 PM
Is there a reason quite a few players already have the "Graveyard Anarchy Axe"? What are the requirements for the "individual LTQ"?

Perhaps it's time to quit complaining. Don't like it, don't play

Is there some sort of competition going on to see how useless of a poster you can be?

potvin
10-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Is there some sort of competition going on to see how useless of a poster you can be?

I believe so. I also think there's a competition of how useless of a once-gold-user, now free player/once active now retired player going on as well.

BigMoney
10-25-2013, 01:38 PM
I believe so. I also think there's a competition of how useless of a once-gold-user, now free player/once active now retired player going on as well.

Funny, I've still contributed more to the forum than you ever will.

Ryan the Great8
10-25-2013, 01:55 PM
BM--you've contributed more since you "retired" than most of us ever will. A lot of us really appreciate that.

ploop
10-25-2013, 02:28 PM

that fool just got burned, lol. not you BM.

SollyLlama
10-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Individual goals were displayed during 1st battle, and now are gone. Should I expect them to come back?

cc thunder
10-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Perhaps it's time to quit complaining. Don't like it, don't play so you are okay with constant force closes? I just want to be clear on this, you're saying that the game has no room for improvement? and even though it is flawed and the only way to get things fixed is complaining about it I should just shut up and work with this flawed system and not worry about it ever getting fixed?

Joe bananas
10-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Individual goals were displayed during 1st battle, and now are gone. Should I expect them to come back?

I have no individual goals either.

Edit: the individual LTQ has turned to mud and has been removed. There is a sticky about it.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72353-Regarding-the-LTQ-prizes/page5

evol_sikOne
10-25-2013, 05:01 PM
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/graveWD_zps785d640d.jpgThere is also a syndicate LTQ tied into this, so you can win extra stuff for lots of wins:
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/graveGLTQ_zpsc6100330.jpgaaaand an invididual LTQ for even moar prizes:
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/graveLTQ_zpsd2600069.jpg Hearin some top teams are holdin back so when they start their match ups will be against top 4000 teams. Is this even a battle anymore? Thats the most chicken **** bs ive heard all week. Were top 50. When you catch up ill be waiting. Fc aint scared lol

evol_sikOne
10-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Is there a reason quite a few players already have the "Graveyard Anarchy Axe"? What are the requirements for the "individual LTQ"?Is there some sort of competition going on to see how useless of a poster you can be?dont trip most veterans know what youve done for us

BigMoney
10-25-2013, 05:10 PM
dont trip most veterans know what youve done for us

I still post occasionally. Never paid blatant trolls any mind.

MattThomas08
10-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Hearin some top teams are holdin back so when they start their match ups will be against top 4000 teams. Is this even a battle anymore? Thats the most chicken **** bs ive heard all week. Were top 50. When you catch up ill be waiting. Fc aint scared lol

It's actually much smarter for them to hold back and get more prizes. Why use a poor strategy? Of course FC is not scared, they've never lost a battle.

KING Mr932
10-25-2013, 08:08 PM

There is also a syndicate LTQ tied into this, so you can win extra stuff for lots of wins:

Can you do us a favor, and post the amount of wins needed for the individual ltq in case Gree decides to issue rewards?

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Can you do us a favor, and post the amount of wins needed for the individual ltq in case Gree decides to issue rewards?

Better yet, tell us if you will indeed issue the rewards..... pretty harsh to have people play on a maybe????

Asvaldr
10-26-2013, 12:41 AM
...so how are you issue the reward to compensate?? I used my 300 golds to get the individual goal... and suddenly ended the event just like that!!

The Slapper
10-26-2013, 06:54 AM
I hope Assault n Flattery reads this...you seem to actually care...or you fake it really well but either way. ;)

I wish the individual battle wins part would have worked. It woulda been cool, and it's fair bc everyone can eventually find a target. I'm glad the items were removed for the"glitch", bc letting a few ppl keep them would be the equivalent to rewarding half the teams in the NFL with a win just because they scored first, but then making every other team play a full game to get a win...or giving a win to all just because. Tough call, but I feel removal is the right one. I hope it does NOT get reinstated somehow bc how would one know what the goal is?

With that being said, can you suggest changes be made to this battle consecutive wins and total wins craziness...or take them away? My team was ranked outside the top 250 but we've been matched against like 9/18 teams that were previous top 25 or better...which is higher than we've ever been and unfair.

The ONLY way that's fair is if either SAS 1 or FC gets paired w every single prior top 50 team at least once, and all top 25 teams have an equal number of wars against top 50s etc. Then it's fair, and it sucks for almost everyone, but it's fair? Is that happening as far as you know? I bet not. If match ups are equally lopsided for every team so be it, but be transparent about it by showing match ups somehow, and if not please take both of the wins concepts away.

Slap out!

KING Mr932
10-26-2013, 08:52 AM
I hope Assault n Flattery reads this...you seem to actually care...or you fake it really well but either way. ;)

Crime City has a million bugs, gree did this, gree did that, stat inflation, etc., etc., but I still REALLY like to play the game. I don't care a ton about almost every flaw. $hit happens...I get it!

I wish the individual battle wins part would have worked. It woulda been cool and woulda added another way to get great rewards, and it's fair bc everyone can eventually find a target...along with it being smart for Gree to push levels up w gold use, which is totally fine, bc I would have done it by choice! I'm glad the items were removed for the"glitch", bc letting a few ppl keep them would be the equivalent to rewarding half the teams in the NFL with a win just because they scored first, but then making every other team play a full game to get a win...or giving a win to all just because...not cool either way. Tough call, but I feel removal is the right one.

With that being said, can you suggest changes be made to this battle consecutive wins and total wins craziness...or take them away? It's a decent concept, but look what it's doing, and notice how terribly unfair it is. Most things can be solved with spending more money to get gold which is a choice, but this can't. As of now total IP is down probably 75%, which is what it is, but for my team as well as others I've spoken to, it adds frustration that can't be fixed with gold. The battle "random selection" process is so flawed it kills all chances for consecutive wins except for the extremely lucky (or those "potentially" helped...make the process transparent n I wouldn't make that comment), or those that are top 3 teams, which is fine bc they spend a fortune to do so. The total wins process isn't much better.

I'm on a top 50 team. We tanked our IP just like everyone else has done. We were ranked outside of the top 250 for our first prob 8 battles. We drew 4 prior top 25 teams (one we got twice), 2 prior top 50 teams, 1 prior top 75 team, and 1 prior top 100 team...Or something very close to that. It's a fact though that we never once drew a team outside the top 150 even though we were outside the current top 250 each time. Sounds like I'm complaining bc it's too hard then? I'm not. We figured match ups were maybe slightly based on team strength or prior ranking, which was still extremely lopsided with us vs. that many top 25s, favoring the top 25s, but oh well. We didn't get any match ups with teams that had similar IP even. All the teams we faced had more current team IP, yes, except for the first battle for any smart asses out there...I know you're there...ha! Still it just seemed to be bad luck?? Now take today. We got matched with Silent Assassins main team. A top 2 team! Our only target was the HQ. C'mon man, that's not cool. If they have just 10 players playing free we can't keep up with HQ hits, and there's no streak happening w that. So, how then did that match up happen? A prior Top 2 team with more IP than us currently (still tanked at 800k to our 650k at the time which is NOT similar being that SO many teams were in the 650k range), and a team strength 3-4x ours. There's nothing normal w that matchup...diff IPs, lopsided prior rank, and lopsided team strength. The ONLY way that's fair is if either SAS 1 or FC gets paired w every single prior top 50 team at least once, and all top 25 teams play an equal number of wars against top 50s etc. Then it's fair, and it sucks for almost everyone, but is that happening? I bet not. If match ups are equally lopsided for every team so be it, but be transparent about it by showing match ups somehow, and if not please take the wins concepts away.

My two cents turned into a buck twenty-two. Will any of it even be read? Probably not, but it made me feel better, and I needed something to do while taking a dump this morning...ha!

Slap out!

Did anyone actually read all of this?

The Slapper
10-26-2013, 09:07 AM

Hell, I wrote it, and I didn't have enough time to read it...lol

Asvaldr
10-26-2013, 10:23 AM

...what is it about... sorry I didn't even read...lol

Keapa
10-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Good point, the top 10 teams should be matched at least once during a battle.

ChiefChongabong
10-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Sweet. its a shame that i only have 3 people and one is dead weight so dont win much

BigMoney
10-26-2013, 05:33 PM
[text text text]
Good point, the top 10 teams should be matched at least once during a battle.

The Top 10 teams all face each other multiple times. It is beyond a guarantee that if two Top10s are searching, they will match. When I was in DFA, getting an instant match meant I had made a mistake-- because I didn't do a good enough job making sure to avoid the other top 10s. Usually when I declared and got an instant match, it was SAS, because the other Top 10s were correctly avoiding them. (On that note, SAS is a lot harder to avoid [if you're not in FC] than any other syndicate, because they are especially tricky-- e.g. intentionally not fighting for 30 minutes so that they don't move on the scoreboard, etc., to throw off people trying to time their battles [say, a team that really wants to fight SAS]).

To everyone else complaining about facing good teams, realize that unless you are at the very top or the very bottom, it is almost guaranteed that half the syndicates you face will be better than you, and half the syndicates you face will be below you. It's really easy to say, "Oh, how unfair, we faced Team X, Y, and Z" while forgetting about all the teams who complained just the same when they matched you. The primary factor in matchups is overall team stats. Being a "top X" team only means they can score a certain amount of IP. It says nothing of their stats, and if you're matching a team, it means their stats are somewhat close to yours. Not all matches are perfect, and some matches are tougher than others. That's how it is for everyone.

Edit: to clarify, by "SAS is a lot harder to avoid [if you're not in FC]," I meant that if you're in FC, SAS is very easy to avoid. When FC declares, SAS-land is a ghost town. :rolleyes:

The Slapper
10-26-2013, 07:41 PM
BM - you're the man, but I disagree. The difference between a regular top 25/10/5 n a regular top 50 team is typically pretty drastic. If we ONLY got matched against regular top 26-50 teams...Cool. We are all pretty even, so it boils down to who wants to spend more in a particular battle. As the fights have matched currently, for every one team we've gotten above top 75 we got two top 25s or better and one top 50...at best. True, match ups can't be perfect, but the math involved with matching similar stats is simple. We got paired with SAS 1 once and Solemn Carnage twice already. Oops maybe, but C'mon...Their avg. stats are 3-4x higher than a regular top 50. There's zero chance of beating them unless they do NOT want to win. If every top 26-50 team has to suck it up bc they get top 25/10/5 teams equally cool, but if its not equal its more than an "oh, how unfair" issue. Make it transparent, and I don't have a gripe if it shows each top 50 team gets it in the store equally based on prior ranks n stats. It's a simple spreadsheet. I just want the data, A n Fs word that its equal, or no more battle win goals. At least one of those seems fair to me??

reras
10-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Can u please specify the modifiers on the syndicate and individual (nuked) prices? As u do on the main ones...

ploop
10-27-2013, 04:37 AM
i just realized something, A&F spelled more wrong lol. spelled it like this- moar

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 04:53 AM
i just realized something, A&F spelled more wrong lol. spelled it like this- moar

It's an internet thing.

http://i.imgur.com/9OJZLOA.jpg

ploop
10-27-2013, 05:24 AM
It's an internet thing.

ok,:cool: :) lol

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 06:06 AM
Can u please specify the modifiers on the syndicate and individual (nuked) prices? As u do on the main ones...

Modifiers:
syndicate total wins: +5% mafia defense
syndicate win streaks: +7% mafia attack
individual win prize (no longer available): +20% melee defense

Also, super prize for complete all syndicate and individual goals: Last Ride, 70k/50k, +50% explosive attack

Nasty Thorben
10-28-2013, 12:46 AM
How do i compete in the individual ltq???

Hodgy83
10-28-2013, 07:09 AM
How do i compete in the individual ltq???

It was based on total wins during the battle. Participate and you win.

Seacastle
10-28-2013, 07:10 AM
When does war end? Mine says 3hrs 50minutes whereas the us based ones show 4hrs 50 minutes?

BigMoney
10-28-2013, 07:19 AM
When does war end? Mine says 3hrs 50minutes whereas the us based ones show 4hrs 50 minutes?

Timezone change? Battle ends 4 hours and 40 minutes from the time of this post.

Nick010
10-28-2013, 07:43 AM
Have the same problem here, we had a timezone change here in Holland but I know from other dutch guys they don't have this problem.

Goodison
10-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Android in UK says correct end time. IOS is 1 hour out.

Nighteg
10-28-2013, 11:11 AM
WTF is going on? For half the syn, the event ended, the other half gets another hour!!!

Goodison
10-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Same for us. Can't fight in the final battle.

the_dude
10-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Here we go again. Can't we go just one war without a major f'up. People are spending real money here and are locked out.

Hodgy83
10-28-2013, 11:19 AM

Gree, how about some color on the event prize and individual LTQ. Please and thank you.

PSYCHO ACE
10-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Ok Gree another mess up the people who were using gold got kicked out because they were european
players and because of this we dropped out of top 75.... how does Gree intend to fix this problem.
Are you going to award us with the Top 75 reward or Return all gold spent in battle since once again...
Gree screwed up the game.

Looking forward to a response... or does everyone just retire cause you can't do things right

Hodgy83
10-28-2013, 12:05 PM
Gree, how about some color on the event prize and individual LTQ. Please and thank you.

Bump. Question regarding individual LTQ prizes

McMurphy
10-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Anyone have the full attack and defense on the Skull Sword cane? I can't see it on droid

Nighteg
10-28-2013, 01:26 PM
Gree, how are you planning to compensate people for your "extra hour" f*&^ up?!

mysteryliner
10-28-2013, 01:36 PM
--players/ teams dropping out of prizes they should have gotten if it wasn't for those bugs/ glitches
--the "problems" when this last event started.....
....etc...etc...
Everyone who spend gold on this (to get items/ prizes) should think if this is fair or not.
If you think it is theft, you can contact ITunes/ credit card company "You purchased something and did NOT receive it"!!?
Let them sort it out!!!
You should get what you payed for!!!

Cliffo
10-28-2013, 02:00 PM
Ok Gree another mess up the people who were using gold got kicked out because they were european
players and because of this we dropped out of top 75.... how does Gree intend to fix this problem.
Are you going to award us with the Top 75 reward or Return all gold spent in battle since once again...
Gree screwed up the game.

Looking forward to a response... or does everyone just retire cause you can't do things right

Honestly, i've been fighting bigger issues with Gree and they won't budge..... your only option is to retire.... Gree will never do things right.... either accept that, or delete the game from your phone......

Once you accept it (and spend less or no money at all) the game actually becomes fun again..... stat's increase suck, but the fun comes back in.......

The Slapper
10-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Gree Bless America...or Gree Blesses everyone! Haha

I'm still pissy about the match ups when there are win streak n total win prizes on the line. You don't beat top 10 teams with HQ hits! Get rid of it...oh...and Gree, how'd it work out for gold this battle since top 25 was 2.5 million IP less than usual w everyone tanking IP? I guess the syndicate wins and wins streak will get removed without my complaining now...lol.

Feel free to refund gold to everyone though. Shame on you for jacking my Euro buddies!! Shame!! :)

dgwalker
10-28-2013, 04:19 PM
IP on average seemed lower than in previous battles, but I don't think that translates into less gold spent. A lot of syndicates were concentrating on streaks and were "tempering" their wins early on so they would only win by a small margin. This meant that a lot of players didn't use "free hits" that they normally would.

Also, several syndicates found themselves in positions where they had to fight hard to win a battle because it was at the end of their streak. Members were spending gold on targets that only gave out 200 IP per hit. Before the streaks, members would save gold for targets that can deliver 450+ IP per hit.

Overall I think people spent more gold on this battle than previous ones.

-Dgwalker

Gree Bless America...or Gree Blesses everyone! Haha

I'm still pissy about the match ups when there are win streak n total win prizes on the line. You don't beat top 10 teams with HQ hits! Get rid of it...oh...and Gree, how'd it work out for gold this battle since top 25 was 2.5 million IP less than usual w everyone tanking IP? I guess the syndicate wins and wins streak will get removed without my complaining now...lol.

Feel free to refund gold to everyone though. Shame on you for jacking my Euro buddies!! Shame!! :)

SK Alex
10-29-2013, 05:50 AM
Gree, how are you planning to compensate people for your "extra hour" f*&^ up?!

Our team missed top 150 by 172 points while several of our European gold players were unable to participate in the final battle as well. Seams to me that there really is no fare way to fix this once it happens but i sure would like that top 150 prize after spending thousands in gold. There are a lot of very true statements on this string. I don't understand why we cant be given the requirements ahead of time or at least up front with out changing them mid stream. Is it really that difficult to plan an event and stick to it?

Nighteg
10-29-2013, 07:10 AM
Our team missed top 150 by 172 points while several of our European gold players were unable to participate in the final battle as well. Seams to me that there really is no fare way to fix this once it happens but i sure would like that top 150 prize after spending thousands in gold. There are a lot of very true statements on this string. I don't understand why we cant be given the requirements ahead of time or at least up front with out changing them mid stream. Is it really that difficult to plan an event and stick to it?

We were in the exact same situation. Spent a lot of gold to ensure we're in the top 150 (we were 147 when the war "ended"), and then suddenly some of us discovered that others are still fighting, and naturally top 150 was gone. Either give us the 150 prize, or return the gold spent during that last hour!!! (not the extra hour)

Sammo the Kid
10-29-2013, 08:19 AM
We were in the exact same situation. Spent a lot of gold to ensure we're in the top 150 (we were 147 when the war "ended"), and then suddenly some of us discovered that others are still fighting, and naturally top 150 was gone. Either give us the 150 prize, or return the gold spent during that last hour!!! (not the extra hour)

Our Euros were burned too. We didn't understand why they couldn't see the last battle.

jandhvet
10-30-2013, 09:27 AM
Europeans got an extra hour of fighting earlier in the weekend when they experienced daylight savings.