PDA

View Full Version : Boss kills after the boss event ends: To Thief and all boss lovers

warrends
10-25-2013, 05:53 AM
TL;DR:
Read #1 in my post here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72303-Time-for-two-kudos-%28I-think%29-to-GREE

In CC:

Confirmed: You can kill a boss if you begin the 2 hour session before the event ends, even if the kill happens after the event ends. This has been conjecture for a long time, from what I can tell.

If it works this way in CC, it most likely works the same way in MW as well.

alphakennybody
10-25-2013, 06:00 AM
Excuse me so you are telling me that at if it works there it should work here correct, well what if it was here and the unknown was there could it be here also or only there, you know? ;)

warrends
10-25-2013, 06:37 AM
Excuse me so you are telling me that at if it works there it should work here correct, well what if it was here and the unknown was there could it be here also or only there, you know? ;)

AKB stop bugging me. Just get back to our war room and tell me when to fire! I'm rarin' to go!!!

And please be careful of your trail mix. Remember your "incident" the other evening ...

Zulfiqaar
10-25-2013, 07:05 AM
I can confirm you can kill a boss after the event ends, i triggered 26 seconds before time out and it cwas there afterwards. However, you only get the prize for the boss kill itself, not if you have an event goal like kill 38 bosses etc

warrends
10-25-2013, 07:27 AM
I can confirm you can kill a boss after the event ends, i triggered 26 seconds before time out and it cwas there afterwards. However, you only get the prize for the boss kill itself, not if you have an event goal like kill 38 bosses etc

That's why I sent in the ticket. And my son got his big loot. I don't know if I cheated the system. If so it was purely unintentional; he killed boss 100 and so we thought he should have received the big loot. And support gave it to him.

Thief
10-25-2013, 07:46 AM

Exactly. You have been able to trigger the boss and defeat him before he ran away but you wouldn't get any of the tiered prizes (90, 95, 100 etc) if you defeated him only a common, uncommon or rare.

Blade of 3
10-25-2013, 10:30 AM
1 boss out of 100 isn't very significant.