PDA

View Full Version : Children of the Sun - iOS

Noirlust
10-25-2013, 05:23 AM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g48/simmsy11/eaad61c8-862f-47c1-aca6-d464cafbbe80.jpg (http://s53.photobucket.com/user/simmsy11/media/eaad61c8-862f-47c1-aca6-d464cafbbe80.jpg.html)

Children of the Sun is a alliance of guilds in Knights and Dragons for iOS. Our guilds seek nothing short of domination in the K&D guild wars, while supplying the means with which our members climb the ranks of arena tournaments and epic boss leaderboards.

We seek active players who constantly grow their own characters, as well as contribute to guild activities. Teamwork and good communication is a must, and as such we require usage of the free chat app LINE for all members. We use line to drive guild activities, like war coordination, planning, and competitive cage matches. We work as a team and are looking for people who pull their weight because if we do well, you will do well and vice versa.

Since we are an alliance, LINE chat is the only consistent requirement among our guilds. All players are welcome to apply for membership; our guilds host players from level 50 to 100+. To apply, reply here or send one of the line contacts a private message on line. We will set up a application from there.

This is a game and therefore, should be drama free.

Over lvl 100 - The Big Brother; top 20 Guild
War of the Wicked -#20
Holiday Havoc - #28
Winter War - #19
War of Kings - # 21
GM: Sinjin
Guild Level: 69
Elemental Bonuses: Water 9 Fire 9 Earth 9 Spirit 9 Air 10
Membership is accumulated through aggressive recruiting from lower level alliance guilds and various internet forums.
Requirements:
Use LINE messenger
Level 100+
Use LINE messenger
All castle expansions unlocked
Minimum of level 2 Buildings
Minimum 5k points a day for wars
Line contacts: Gatman003 and Ariadnecots

Pitch Black - The Middle Child; top 50 guild
War of the Wicked #44
Holiday Havoc - #43
Winter War - #33
War of Kings - #53
GM: NoirLust
Guild Level: 66
Elemental Bonuses: Fire 8 Water 8 Earth 8 Spirit 8 Air 8
Membership is accumulated through aggressive recruiting from lower level alliance guilds and various internet forums.
Requirements:
Use LINE messenger
Level 80+
Use LINE messenger
Minimum of level 2 Buildings
Minimum 5k points a day for wars
Line contacts: Noirlust and Markhunter

Cafe Noir - Baby Brother; top 100 guild
War of the Wicked #76
Holiday Havoc - #59
Winter War - #89
War of Kings - #84
GM: Manyact
Guild Level: 75
Elemental Bonuses: Fire 7 Water 8 Earth 8 Spirit 7 Air 7
Use LINE messenger
Min. Level 80+
Use LINE messenger
Minimum 3k war points a day for wars
Line contacts: Manyact and Solaraknights

Black Rose of the Sun - Academy Guild for Children of the Sun
War of Kings - #430
GM: BumpNTheNite
Guild Level: 32
Elemental Bonuses: Fire 6 Water 5 Earth 5 Spirit 5 Air 5
Use LINE messenger
Min. Level 40+
Use LINE messenger
Membership is granted through a application process on line
Line contacts: Noirlust and BumpNTheNiteCN

Palanthas Academy Guild for the Children of the Sun
War of Kings - #835
GM: Heidekraut
Guild Level: 21
Elemental Bonuses: Fire 5 Water 5 Earth 5 Spirit 5 Air 5
Use LINE messenger
Min. Level 40+
Use LINE messenger
Membership is granted through a application process on line
Line contacts: Heidekraut and Warbomb

All members of the alliance are expected to be active, growing in power and helping their guild mates. Members who go inactive for more than a week without notice, or display no inclination for teamwork, may be culled at will of the guild’s leadership.

Noirlust
10-25-2013, 05:36 AM
OVER LVL 100

4 positions currently open

PITCH BLACK

1 position currently

CAFE NOIR

Currently has 3 positions open

BLACKROSE OF THE SUN

Currently 1 position open

PALANTHAS

Currently 1 position open

Come join the 'Children of the Sun' alliance.
We have a guild for you

03/01/2014

Noir

ManyAct
10-25-2013, 05:42 AM
We have some opening. If you wish to join us, please contact me on LINE, id : manyact.

We have no gold donation, gem use or minimal point in war requirement. We want active members, lvl 70+. We made 59th on Holiday Havoc guild war.

Noirlust
10-25-2013, 09:20 PM
Bumpppety bump

Legendary Bob
10-26-2013, 03:50 PM
I would like to join Cafe Noir. I PMed the guy but yeah.

Maxxus
10-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Over level 100 currently has 2 spots to fill if interested contact any of the following in line app. Line id Ariadne CotS, Gatman003 or Maxxus

Noirlust
11-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Up to the top

DukeFleed
11-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Hello!
I'm a 96 lvl.
Base: 3 armorsmiths and others - training fields.

Armors maxed: Ravenlord's Mantle+; Clayplate Mantle; Aegis of the Fallen; Slimebane Battlegear.
Got Dark Prince's+ and Tempered Battlegear, but going to get one more legendary+ armor to level. Not lucky with chests and fusing ;(

Last war points: 10435, mostly was killing Guardian/Sentinel in wars.

So, do you have a place in Pitch Black/Cafe noir?

Noirlust
11-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Bump, we are filling back up quickly, some great new members accross all three guilds

Angel of Death
11-05-2013, 10:16 PM
How dare you?! You have not invited your parents! - 3Stars and a Sun :)

Noirlust
11-07-2013, 05:06 PM
😂😂😂😂
We are dirty lil rebels now

Noirlust
11-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Darkness awaits

Noirlust
11-20-2013, 03:01 AM
to the top

Jawahir
11-23-2013, 05:06 AM
Can I join you pls.

Am lvl 146
Got 1 epic blazeborne lvl 90
2 max epic boss + armor headless and raven
Currently am the guild champion in the guild roadhouse, am leaving since most of the players are low lvl and not active specially in the guild wars :/
I wish to join over lvl 100 guild

Don't have line since it is blocked by the telecommunication company :( so I will wait for your reply here.

Gardoorf
11-23-2013, 09:56 AM
Hello there I just sent in my app to pitch black as I am level 86 I'm a daily player alway do 7 k plus in guild war points because I'm always fighting in them I have line messengers a well can add me user name is Gardoorf I'm looking for a guild with active members

BIGBAUS
11-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Sup. I'm an active level 107 player applying for the 'The Big Brother' section of your group. Where would I be able to find you Line contact info?

Noirlust
11-28-2013, 04:28 AM
Pitch Black just leveled and opened another spot in the guild

Looking for a exceptional player

mastahpiece
11-30-2013, 02:39 PM
I would like to join one of your guilds. I am lvl 102 with the beastmaster battle close to maxed my atttack and defense is 1947. My line chat name is mastahpiece. I am very active. And will always contribute. Plus very friendly. :) if interested I am ready to help any top guild. GM KC LP.

Noirlust
12-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Up we go, spaces to fill

Noirlust
12-07-2013, 08:52 PM
up before the war
come find your home

headshotpunk
12-12-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm looking for a new guild. I'm a GM of a 200 - 300 ranking guild (BBB) but am looking for a more dedicated guild. When I joined BBB it was ranking 2,500 + then the I took over as GM and got it down to 600 then 300.

I'm level 130 and my gear is:
Moontide+ (maxed)
Aegis of the Dragon+ x2 (maxed)
Behemoth's Vanguard+ (maxed)
Abominable Platemail+ (lvl 31)

I scored 35,861 points during the Winter War which is just now ending with 101 wins and 42 losses (most of which were against other gm's). I don't buy gems but I will spend free gems I get. 4 of my training fields have been upgraded with gems.

Let me know if there is any other info you need from me.

theynotbuilt
12-12-2013, 04:09 PM
My current level is 60 and I am looking for a guild that is Active. A social guild that likes to talk tactics. Active ingame and in Wars! Since I am a pro player I level and gain eq fast and I hate to lose! I love to PvP.

Invite me for Good teamwork and exping!

XBH - RFB -FYR

Noirlust
12-15-2013, 03:14 AM
updated, with two new active academy guilds

Noir Tristan
12-15-2013, 04:28 AM
WOW.... Noirlust seems to now what his/she's doing.... heheheh

Belimah
12-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Pitch Black saved me from an aimless life of wandering the streets of {Kingdom} looking for cheap beer and Forge Hookers. Now I navigate those streets with skill and find what I'm looking for with ease.

Also, cleared up my bronchitis.

Thanks, Pitch Black!

theynotbuilt
12-16-2013, 05:30 PM
My current level is 60 and I am looking for a guild that is Active. A social guild that likes to talk tactics. Active ingame and in Wars! Since I am a pro player I level and gain eq fast and I hate to lose! I love to PvP.

Invite me for Good teamwork and exping!

XBH - RFB -FYR

I was invited a few days ago to the academy guild but the invitation got messed when I accepted due to the guild being full at the time. I was browsing and saw that the spot is empty so I sent a request.

-ediit- I have like 9 guild invites atm but I am only interested in a active end-game guild with teamwork as high priority.

Thanks for the invite and good luck to everyone else applying.

yurnero
12-21-2013, 04:32 PM
iOS

The current guild I am with is inactive, looking for an active battle guild. Nothing special or too high end but just active and organized battle guild.

Blaze born armor
Pyromancers +
Armor of infernal lord +
Dark prince +

All are maxed out, please reply if you have an active guild that is recruiting.

I have 7 lvl 3 training fields and 4 lvl 2 training fields

Noirlust
12-24-2013, 05:43 AM
Up up we go

Belimah
01-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Pitch Black, he's so dreamy. 8% bonuses across the board, a strong jaw, and hangs with the coolest people in town. I <3 Pitch Black.

We got some open spot y'all. Come say hi.