PDA

View Full Version : Sad, no more fusion stones unless you finish in the top 100 in arena. There is no

Daenerys
10-24-2013, 08:16 PM
real reason for me to fight in the arena anymore, since I can't get to top 100.

I don't understand why as the game progresses, the prizes are getting worse and worse.

Dianish
10-24-2013, 08:24 PM
I don't understand why as the game progresses, the prizes are getting worse and worse.

Gree is giving less for free and trying to force people to buy gems. Chests contains alot of fusion stones. Oh, Gree(dy)..

Im sorry for your loss. It affected me as well.

nachomasterx
10-24-2013, 08:25 PM
1500-200 gets 2 fusion stones. But the arena rewards really only mattered to me because of the fusion stones, not having them as prizes means I'm not participating this week. This needs fixed gree, the arena prizes were bad enough already, making them worse doesn't encourage people to spend gems...

Dianish
10-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Its Gree.. Cant say much about it :)

Just hope they will make some better changes in near future.

firefly333
10-24-2013, 08:38 PM
Mrs Snake does seem to drop fewer fusion stones but I got a few today.

shawnk
10-24-2013, 08:42 PM
now u need to finish outside of 1500 to get fusion stones. lol at least u get that 2 star armor which is like one fusion stone. they just gayed the arena.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-24-2013, 08:43 PM

Nah fusion stones are so easy to get in skeleton tomb just run 50 round honor/epic stage
you will get around 3-5 stones

Dianish
10-24-2013, 08:44 PM

Indeed. The last four 4 days i've gotten 1 fusion stone from skeleton tombs epic. Usually get about 3 and 7 on a good day when farming. Noticed i got alot more silver keys though. Was after their update on oct 18th.

Its not about arena so i think it belongs in another thread.

deathexe
10-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Nah fusion stones are so easy to get in skeleton tomb just run 50 round honor/epic stage

It differs from player to player since it's all luck. Personally I've gotten no fusion stars from more than 70 medusa runs.

Barbanium
10-24-2013, 08:47 PM

I agree to this.

I mean is it really that hard to collect them? (got 450 atm and always uses them when possible)

Dianish
10-24-2013, 08:49 PM
I mean is it really that hard to collect them? (got 450 atm and always uses them when possible)

They were quite easy to get when farming skeleton tombs. But it seem alot of people are having issues after the update oct 18th. I for one are used to get a bunch of them - Not anymore. So yes, to some they have become quite hard to collect.

Stooboot
10-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Dont even understand how they could make the prizes worse for the arena its honestly not even worth complaining about anymore because gree doesent care about its customers its been clear in every game they made since day 1, all they want is money.

Dianish
10-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Dont even understand how they could make the prizes worse for the arena its honestly not even worth complaining about anymore because gree doesent care about its customers its been clear in every game they made since day 1, all they want is money.

Ye, Its sad. But they do make a ton of them. So they must be doing something right :)

Barbanium
10-24-2013, 08:57 PM

Isn't the top reward a recent EB legendary? Assasin I think it's called. I'd say that's cool! :D Plus the Gold Medal reward is also a legendary instead of just a u.rare.

Brutal1977
10-24-2013, 09:27 PM

I get maybe one stone per 100 runs in tomb epic. Not sure when I last saw one while running dark prince. Maybe it's an android vs ios thing, but stones are certainly harder to come by on my account.

Mr Spock
10-24-2013, 09:38 PM
That was a terrible move...I did not notice. I will no longer play arena either. I would actually buy a few gems every once in a while to play this game to stop from losing 7 doubles and stuff. They have now lost that money from me. I actually am getting satisfaction from this the more I think about it...I figure they lost about 10 bucks more a month from just me hah hah take that you bad bad people...

nachomasterx
10-24-2013, 09:41 PM
I agree, I just did about 25 snakeskin runs, not a single stone yet. I've only gotten 1 so far this week. Sure seems like they are really getting stingy to me

Daenerys
10-24-2013, 09:59 PM
I agree to this.

Some of us are just really unlucky with fusion stone drops. I've gotten maybe 2 fusion stones this week from farming snakeskins.

AragonRay
10-24-2013, 11:29 PM
I don't think the taking out of fusion stones was intentional, seeing that the <100 and >1500 still have them listed as rewards. Nonetheless, it is something that GREE needs to fix.

Shinae
10-25-2013, 12:58 AM
Fusion stones drop rate looks normal to me. I've got a few more of them from roc feather and snakeskin farming in last couple of days.

Maybe I'm just lucky?

paganizer
10-25-2013, 01:10 AM
Fine by me. Don't have to bother with Arena then.

EljayK
10-25-2013, 05:09 AM
It's ridiculous that a reward would be removed that's been a staple there for so long. I understand taking it away if you replaced it. Constantly the player base here has been complaining about the situation with rewards in all walks of the game, and instead of listening and adjusting prizes to be more towards what we want, they just remove something without a replacement.

I would have preferred gold over fusion stones, yes. What was the prize, 5 or 6 fusion stones for 250-500? At least give us 2 more 2-star armors or something. But just taking them away for no reason, yet leaving them for the lower ranks? It's insulting.

JStarbux
10-25-2013, 05:25 AM
Quick theory..

Removing fusion stones from the people who would have access to using them on legendary armors from EB and giving them to weaker players to close the strength gap. I think this is a pre-cursor to enabling more epic fusions by limiting the fusion stones in the KD economy.

Seems like a valid reason to make a change despite the fact it will upset a lot of players.

It also seems like they wanted to provide a sweeter prize for the higher ranks which creates competition and causes more gem spending. Getting into top 100 will be a lot harder then its ever been now.

I don't see GREE losing any money over this.

daigiabin
10-25-2013, 05:43 AM
I think they will bring some new amor fusable (blazeborn , spartan ) , then limit fusion stones?

iH8t2lose2
10-25-2013, 05:49 AM
Quick theory..

Removing fusion stones from the people who would have access to using them on legendary armors from EB and giving them to weaker players to close the strength gap. I think this is a pre-cursor to enabling more epic fusions by limiting the fusion stones in the KD economy.

Seems like a valid reason to make a change despite the fact it will upset a lot of players.

It also seems like they wanted to provide a sweeter prize for the higher ranks which creates competition and causes more gem spending. Getting into top 100 will be a lot harder then its ever been now.

Not really, it will just lower the total score in the arena making a higher rank easier. A lot of people will be going for the stones, while I could probably get top 500 this time.

The Pale Rider
10-25-2013, 07:28 AM
Two points in this thread:
1. iOS fusion stone drop rates are terrible. I'm lucky to get 2 a week from farming.
2. GREE doesn't value stones much and doesn't understand that they are much more valuable to advanced players than gems.

The 5-6 I got from Arena each week represented about 40% of the stones I got on a weekly basis (4-5 from boss, 1-2 from farming and 1-3 from chests). Total 11-16/week. Assuming I use 5 trying to get Epics, I have 6-11 left to fuse basics for EB.
Without those extra drops I won't be able to level without still more tedious farming. I'm already being more selective with which armor I enhance and ignoring the current challenge to craft 4 pluses. The primary reason is that I need those stones.

I'm with the people who are saying this was inadvertant by GREE. In almost every set of rewards, gems are considered better than stones. The fact that they left stones there for the lower reward tiers tells me that they just didn't think players cared that much about the stones at the higher reward levels. GREE is very much mistaken (at least on the iOS side).

Solution - increase iOS drop rate or restore stones to higher Arena reward tiers. In the meantime I will be aiming for 1500-2000 each week now. That shouldn't be hard usually around 4000 points.

EljayK
10-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Quick theory..

I have to disagree with the 'sweeter prize for higher rewards' point. If you're skilled or spending or geared enough to get to bronze, those rewards are far (very very far) below the quality of what you have. They are non+, and are only useful for using in enhancing or possibly fusing.

ZERO_07
10-25-2013, 09:07 AM
I beleive Gree thinks by removing Fusion Stones from Arena Rewards and lowering Fusion Stone drop rates, then people will be more inclined to spend on Fusion Blitz wars, which to be honest are not that popular at the moment.

EljayK
10-25-2013, 09:20 AM
I beleive Gree thinks by removing Fusion Stones from Arena Rewards and lowering Fusion Stone drop rates, then people will be more inclined to spend on Fusion Blitz wars, which to be honest are not that popular at the moment.

I think that's because they do it backwards. The last blitz war gave spirit armors, and there was an event with a crap ton of wind armors, then they had a spirit/wind epic in the chest for that event. I know I would have been more inclined to spend on a blitz war if I was trying to gear up my new epic. But then again, maybe it would be counter productive in the top end who will already have it maxed and not need the armors. But then again, maybe they already plan on spending because of reputation. But then again, Spartan Wargear looks way better than witch's robes, and I feel ripped off.

The Pale Rider
10-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Not unless they redo the rewards for the fusion blitz as well because it's 1 additional fusion boost per tier. So getting to top 100 is only incrementally better than top 1000.

But I agree that fewer stones makes fusion boosts more valuable. Although at 3 to 1 stone to boost value, taking away 5-6 stones a week is not going to incentivise anyone who can do math to spend more on fusion blitz wars.

iH8t2lose2
10-25-2013, 09:45 AM
Also, during the last guild war arena quest thing they gave us 5 gems, this time they are only giving us 1.

Eunuchorn
10-25-2013, 10:00 AM
People actually participate in weekly arena?

Bluntman
10-25-2013, 10:59 AM
I really dont have a problem with this i get 30-40 fusion stones a week anyway the enchanted chest gives them to me like candy.

Barbanium
10-25-2013, 11:06 AM
People actually participate in weekly arena?

-_- You were black medalist in Call of the Sky tournament, 2 arena events before this current one.

Musketeer
10-25-2013, 11:36 AM
Isn't the top reward a recent EB legendary? Assasin I think it's called. I'd say that's cool! :D Plus the Gold Medal reward is also a legendary instead of just a u.rare.

The top reward is Assassin's Shroud from 11 weeks ago, which is distinctly outclassed by Armor of the Bear from 4 weeks ago.

Mr Spock
10-25-2013, 11:47 AM
-_- You were black medalist in Call of the Sky tournament, 2 arena events before this current one.

This was good. I figured that eunuch was there showing off the new soulshard plus armor that he or she had won! But in general I understand the Eunuch is far above us mere mortals when it comes to the mundane things such as actually playing the game... :)

Barbanium
10-25-2013, 11:48 AM
The top reward is Assassin's Shroud from 11 weeks ago, which is distinctly outclassed by Armor of the Bear from 4 weeks ago.

I know but it's significantly better than Black Frost reward from previous tournament, which is what, released MONTHS ago?

Insanity.
10-25-2013, 06:41 PM
The rewards for arena are pretty cheap now.

bosskiller
10-25-2013, 06:49 PM
The rewards for arena are pretty cheap now.

Its been that way for a while