PDA

View Full Version : IOS ingame transfer - down?

mikey2
10-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Anyone manage to ingame transfer using funzio id on ios lately?

not happening for me :(

(forgot to mention something did happen for me... i lost my game on my new device even though the old device game didnt come through. Great! - so looks like no cc war for me this weekend)

Deadwater
10-24-2013, 02:09 PM
It's never worked

mikey2
10-24-2013, 02:14 PM
worked for me on last week on a different iOS device. apparently the transfer server was "down", if such a thing is possible.
after a few tries during the day, it came through.

dgwalker
10-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Wow, your the first person that I have heard of that got it to work.
I guess its just you and a&f that can do it.

-Dgwalker

worked for me on last week on a different iOS device. apparently the transfer server was "down", if such a thing is possible.
after a few tries during the day, it came through.

Icecauldron
10-25-2013, 12:04 AM
Never got funzio Id to work on IOS regardless of the num of times I attempt, same old device cannot be detected issue

TG3d
10-25-2013, 05:51 AM
It worked for me a number of times, but when I upgraded to iOS7 and sent to a device that was not iOS7, it took it..... but now, I cannot get it back to the iOS7 one, and apparently Gree can't either, because after two tickets and emailing back and forth for over a week now, it's still on the other device.

ILikeTheAbuse
10-29-2013, 08:13 PM
"Transfer account failed, please try again." I tried again and it didn't help. iPad to iPad transfer. Both on iOS7.

Emperor886
10-29-2013, 09:52 PM
"Transfer account failed, please try again." I tried again and it didn't help. iPad to iPad transfer. Both on iOS7.

I had the exact same issue, 'cept one iPad was iOS 6.1.3. Emailed Gree, they asked for a copy of a receipt for a recent gold purchase to prove I was who I said I was, and they transferred it.

Hodgy83
10-30-2013, 07:15 AM
I've been having the same issue going from Ipad to Iphone. When i goto my phone to select the transfer and choose it as the new device it just says transfer failed please try again. I haven't tried going through support but i may soon if the manual continues to not work properly.