PDA

View Full Version : GREE Closed my ticket but it's still unsolved #1033920

CaseyF
10-24-2013, 07:48 AM
It has been almost a week and I have had absolutely no response from the support staff. I need my account transferred BEFORE war tomorrow if you would like me to spend money on gold.

I have provided all necessary information and more.

I really would just like this done and over with.

mreilly
10-24-2013, 08:47 AM
My ticket wasn't closed yet but I am still awaiting my game to get transferred to my new iphone as well.. Its only been 48 hrs for me but i too am hoping to be playing on my iphone 5s... carrying 2 phones around will be annoying this weekend.

Tardavic
10-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Hey guys,

We appreciate you taking the time to address these concerns and someone from Support will recover your account.

We apologize that this may have taken longer than expected, and please remember to always provide as much information as you can.

Thanks!

CaseyF
10-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Thank you so much it is greatly appreciated!

mreilly
10-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Hey guys,

We appreciate you taking the time to address these concerns and someone from Support will recover your account.

We apologize that this may have taken longer than expected, and please remember to always provide as much information as you can.

Thanks!

Hi Tardavic:

I hear casey's account got transferred but mine is still pending. If you can kindly check my transfer status it would be greatly appreciated. My original ticket # is 1033674 I did a second one with more information in case that was the hold up which is 1035957

Tardavic
10-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Hello,

We will make sure that someone from Support gets your account restored here shortly.