PDA

View Full Version : Circe: Earth/Air. How excited are you?

EljayK
10-24-2013, 05:13 AM
It's been a long time since we've had this elemental combination. It's been a while since an adjacent combination also. How excited are you?

SkySD
10-24-2013, 05:40 AM
Very. Already 4 hours into crafting the armor. Have a bunch of armors hoarded to level it to 35 once it's done. About time something came out to replace my flowstone + that I can obtain.

Paladineguru
10-24-2013, 05:47 AM
Yeah this is the first time we've had this combo since before I started playing in late June. Already on 21 and cruising to 60
And since its a rare combo ill probably keep the non plus too.

Now if next week is fire water, it will fill out the combos to be in line with the new 2500 ish stat cap on 4*

leale
10-24-2013, 05:58 AM
I'm more excited for the fire/water boss, get to really use my 3 (2 maxed) maelstroms

geo81
10-24-2013, 06:13 AM
My favorite part is that the armor is balanced too!

Musketeer
10-24-2013, 06:19 AM
24 weeks since the Dragon Tortoise, the last Earth/Air combo.

With only 15 possible element combinations including monos, that's far too long.

I have three earth/spirit legendary+ armors to fight this one though, so it'll be interesting to see what difference they really make. Can I get to 60? Somehow I still doubt it, without gem usage.

deathexe
10-24-2013, 06:22 AM
24 weeks since the Dragon Tortoise, the last Earth/Air combo.

With only 15 possible element combinations including monos, that's far too long.

I have three earth/spirit legendary+ armors to fight this one though, so it'll be interesting to see what difference they really make. Can I get to 60? Somehow I still doubt it, without gem usage.

60 is honestly pretty easy as long as you have decent armors and spend EE wisely. I'll probably be reaching 60 on this boss with forge+, armor of the bear+ and necro+.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-24-2013, 06:33 AM
New Spartan Armor ^_^

Do you guys smell something Yummy........

Gree might change the old DPC with new Legendary armors states will be slightly higher than epic boss lower than Epic

I Smell newbies Money Yummy..

ZERO_07
10-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Kinda sad that Spartan's Wargear got outdated so fast...

Hopefully I can fuse for it before my Witch's Robes is done crafting since Spartan's looks so much more badass.

Erfel OP
10-24-2013, 06:48 AM
How can you say that next epic boss will be fire/water?

Lord Of The Infernal
10-24-2013, 06:53 AM
Kinda sad that Spartan's Wargear got outdated so fast...

Hopefully I can fuse for it before my Witch's Robes is done crafting since Spartan's looks so much more badass.

I totally agree with u zero good luck fusing it

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 07:02 AM
I'm quite excited, but the Spartan Wargear looks much better and the differences in total stats aren't that big. So I probably won't level it and see if I can fuse Spartan one day. Like I'm doing with Combustion and a future Fire/Air Epic Boss.

ZERO_07
10-24-2013, 07:17 AM
I'm quite excited, but the Spartan Wargear looks much better and the differences in total stats aren't that big. So I probably won't level it and see if I can fuse Spartan one day. Like I'm doing with Combustion and a future Fire/Air Epic Boss.
I highly recommend that you level and Earth/Air armor asap, that combination is so useful. I'm going to try really hard to get Spartan before i'm done crafting this EB, otherwise i'll just level this EB even though I don't like how it looks.

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 07:21 AM
I highly recommend that you level and Earth/Air armor asap, that combination is so useful. I'm going to try really hard to get Spartan before i'm done crafting this EB, otherwise i'll just level this EB even though I don't like how it looks.

Probably, thing is I have way too many Earth armors. Should I just get rid of my Swamp Shaman + then?
I'm getting rid of my Dark Prince's Royal Armor + too if Headless Horseman is Fire/Spirit, so I might then just fuse them for a chance at both Moontide and Blazeborne.

ZERO_07
10-24-2013, 07:24 AM
Probably, thing is I have way too many Earth armors. Should I just get rid of my Swamp Shaman + then?
I'm getting rid of my Dark Prince's Royal Armor + too if Headless Horseman is Fire/Spirit, so I might then just fuse them for a chance at both Moontide and Blazeborne.
I got rid of a lot of my weaker armors I no longer use, but if you're still using them or fills elemental gaps then by all means keep it.

deathexe
10-24-2013, 07:26 AM

If they're + armors and already pretty high leveled, I would think that it's a waste fusing them away. Those armors could still be useful for epic bosses. Ideally, you would want two of every dual element combination.

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 07:28 AM
If they're + armors and already pretty high leveled, I would think that it's a waste fusing them away. Those armors could still be useful for epic bosses. Ideally, you would want two of every dual element combination.

Right. GREE'd better come with some more Water/Air Epic Bosses then.

ZERO_07
10-24-2013, 07:28 AM
I wouldn't bother doubling up on split armors though, just adjacent ones, which is why I still have Wicked Wraith+ even though I have 2 Bear+

firefly333
10-24-2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah this is the first time we've had this combo since before I started playing in late June. Already on 21 and cruising to 60
And since its a rare combo ill probably keep the non plus too.

Now if next week is fire water, it will fill out the combos to be in line with the new 2500 ish stat cap on 4*

If you hit 60 you can do two plus armors. Wouldnt that be enough of this one, why would you want a 3rd of this boss in a non plus? Im not wanting any non plus myself. Spoiled with epics I guess.

Did you use gems? I havent wasted any atms, but they arent dropping for me like other people in my guild who are all ahead of me. Im hoping to get to 60, but just did 19 and I did a couple during the night to get even this far.

geo81
10-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Okay this is driving me nuts. I been playing this for several months and I just don't remember or have heard of Spartan armor! Maybe I just forgot but, when was this released?

deathexe
10-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Okay this is driving me nuts. I been playing this for several months and I just don't remember or have heard of Spartan armor! Maybe I just forgot but, when was this released?

Just today apparently.

EljayK
10-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Was just discovered last night

Eunuchorn
10-24-2013, 09:39 AM
All armors are the same. Boring.

EljayK
10-24-2013, 09:47 AM
All armors are the same. Boring.

Your mom is boring.

However, I was joking around with another player who isn't yesterday, and jokingly said something about a starmetal armor that only had 1 defense, and 2500 attack. And we threw around scenarios about arena and EB killing and such. The more I thought about it, the more I would support an armor of any kind that had a defense stat that didn't move. Whether it's effective or not, it's definitely a take from the norm, and would be interesting to see ideas other than just fluctuating stats.

firefly333
10-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Your mom is boring.

However, I was joking around with another player who isn't yesterday, and jokingly said something about a starmetal armor that only had 1 defense, and 2500 attack. And we threw around scenarios about arena and EB killing and such. The more I thought about it, the more I would support an armor of any kind that had a defense stat that didn't move. Whether it's effective or not, it's definitely a take from the norm, and would be interesting to see ideas other than just fluctuating stats.

A armor with a defense of 1 would almost never get to hit? The boss and arena opponents hit first, and down he would go.

My new soulshard necromantle at lvl 76 is 1550/1142 and such poor defense that on level 55 boss yesterday, she only got one hit, and killed. One hit and killed last couple boss levels. I like a armor with offense and defense closer, but have to use this new one as its better than what I had been using. Too big a gap between offense and defense.

I wouldnt want the one you describe no matter if attack was 3500 and def 1.

Tampa
10-24-2013, 10:24 AM
More than anything, I like the stats on it. I prefer to have my armors close in att/def rather than have some crazy amount of attack but can't take one hit.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/tampaaa/WaroftheDamned1015-1.jpg (http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/tampaaa/media/WaroftheDamned1015-1.jpg.html)

EljayK
10-24-2013, 10:49 AM
A armor with a defense of 1 would almost never get to hit? The boss and arena opponents hit first, and down he would go.

My new soulshard necromantle at lvl 76 is 1550/1142 and such poor defense that on level 55 boss yesterday, she only got one hit, and killed. One hit and killed last couple boss levels. I like a armor with offense and defense closer, but have to use this new one as its better than what I had been using. Too big a gap between offense and defense.

I wouldnt want the one you describe no matter if attack was 3500 and def 1.

It would always get at least one hit unless it was first up. Why would you put an 1 def armor in front? That's just stupid. The attack doesn't reset when a knight dies. You would put the armor third on your main knight. No matter what armor they had, if you had 3k attack with no elemental alignment, your power attack would finish off the knight that's up.

If you and your opponent both had this armor on as your last knight, it would come down to which 2 armors in front were good enough to leave 1 guy left for the final hit. You would put it second against EB, and at later levels, when you only get 2 hits anyway, you would get one really strong power attack. It would always get at least one hit if you're not dumb enough to put it in front. (who would be).

Also you mentioned your soulshard yesterday at level 55 boss only got one hit in. Would you rather that hit be from an armor with 1800 attack or 2500 attack?

firefly333
10-24-2013, 10:57 AM
It would always get at least one hit unless it was first up. Why would you put an 1 def armor in front? That's just stupid. The attack doesn't reset when a knight dies. You would put the armor third on your main knight. No matter what armor they had, if you had 3k attack with no elemental alignment, your power attack would finish off the knight that's up.

If you and your opponent both had this armor on as your last knight, it would come down to which 2 armors in front were good enough to leave 1 guy left for the final hit. You would put it second against EB, and at later levels, when you only get 2 hits anyway, you would get one really strong power attack. It would always get at least one hit if you're not dumb enough to put it in front. (who would be).

Also you mentioned your soulshard yesterday at level 55 boss only got one hit in. Would you rather that hit be from an armor with 1800 attack or 2500 attack?

Note I covered this when I said it usually wouldnt get a hit. There will be times no matter if its 2nd or 3rd when it will still be hit first before it gets a chance to hit, arena or boss. I would not be willing to have such a armor.

As far as your question which armor would I rather have one like my soulshard which eventually will have the bigger hit but far less defense or one like my forgestone, the prize from first war which has slighly less attack, but equal defense.

... I would take my forgestone over soulshard every day. Go see one of the three or more threads complaining about soulshard prize for last war and the dissapointment over its poor defense. Evidently, Im not the only one who feels this way about the defense on soulshard.

Did you win one? If so you will see what I mean if you fight with it for a while. Im just stating my own preference. I want a armor that will stand up to the boss and take some hits like my forgestone does. 60 is still elusive.

Stooboot
10-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Would be more excited if the stats were a little better and if gree didnt just put out 3 new spirit epics but I guess I cant be greedy. Hopefully that fire/water has some nice stats even tho legendary armors are becoming a thing of the past soon were gonna see 6 star armors and people are gonna flip out

NoGrip61
10-24-2013, 11:58 AM
I love this new armor, and have no complaints! The plus version will be getting maxed asap.

Also, can anyone post a picture of this Spartan's Wargear? I also have not heard of or seen it.

firefly333
10-24-2013, 12:19 PM
I love this new armor, and have no complaints! The plus version will be getting maxed asap.

Also, can anyone post a picture of this Spartan's Wargear? I also have not heard of or seen it.

There are some line chats for knights and dragons where I saw it posted last night myself. It wasnt sexy, 4 stars, so I didnt care about it myself, as only epics work for me now ... but maybe join one of the night chats if you have line? They posted the pic where they got it from fusion in chat.

I love this witch armor looks, probably as Im female and its cute to me..so I probably will play with leveling the plus myself.

ZERO_07
10-24-2013, 02:44 PM
it was released yesterday

geo81
10-24-2013, 02:49 PM
it was released yesterday

Huh, how does everyone know about it? I didn't see anything about it...

Bluntman
10-24-2013, 03:05 PM
Huh, how does everyone know about it? I didn't see anything about it...
They didnt say anything about it people found out from a random fusion and the pic was all over line

Doom1
10-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Would you use circe's armor+ or aegis of the dragon regular?
I currently have a maxed out aegis, but circe has higher combined stats so :/

geo81
10-24-2013, 03:20 PM
They didnt say anything about it people found out from a random fusion and the pic was all over line

Oh I see, thanks buddy

Bluntman
10-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Would you use circe's armor+ or aegis of the dragon regular?
I currently have a maxed out aegis, but circe has higher combined stats so :/
Circe+ for me

Oyster
10-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Spartan's wargear: http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Spartan%27s_Wargear

why's the spartan's non-plus is almost the same with circe's plus o.O...

bosskiller
10-24-2013, 03:30 PM
I wish Gree would just tell us when they release a new armor. I feel the same way about fusion, now that Blazeborne is fusable.... cant they just tell us whats going on?

deathexe
10-24-2013, 05:46 PM
I wonder if anyone has already noticed that spartan's wargear is almost just a recoloured version of Siren's nemesis with a few more details.

busteroaf
10-24-2013, 07:43 PM
I wonder if anyone has already noticed that spartan's wargear is almost just a recoloured version of Siren's nemesis with a few more details.

That is SOOOO yesterday A. Guess someone scrolled through sticker chat and missed it. No worries. I still love you.

:)

Leo.
10-24-2013, 07:44 PM
Just fused it a minute ago :-)
Scorchstone + Bear armour. I'll upload screenshot soon

bosskiller
10-24-2013, 08:36 PM
Just fused it a minute ago :-)
Scorchstone + Bear armour. I'll upload screenshot soon

you have no air in that recipe...

deathexe
10-24-2013, 08:40 PM
That is SOOOO yesterday A. Guess someone scrolled through sticker chat and missed it. No worries. I still love you.

:)

Wahaha I knew that! I just didn't think it was up on the forum bust!

busteroaf
10-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Wahaha I knew that! I just didn't think it was up on the forum bust!

That makes more sense coming from you. Double derp.

Starwulf
10-27-2013, 12:08 AM
Extremely excited, I've been hoping for a decent armor of this combo for a while now, and there is an extremely high likelihood that I"ll keep the non-plus as well as the plus, I have multiple people on my friends list with dual Maelstrom Irons, and while those are epics, this is still a double damage bonus armor against them, making it easier to get a win from them. My non-plus just got done crafting and is already level 20, unfortunately I ran out of armors(I've been seriously slacking on pumping out armors lately, got kinda frustrated with the game), so It'll be another 3 days likely before I'm done getting it to 35(I have the wolf + crafting right now, so only two smiths available for crafting).

Honestly, considering I'm pretty much done contributing to my current guild(there is virtually no activity in it), I have like 1mil gold sitting on me, I may just power level it once I hit like level 35(only need 20 of them for that).

AngelaRenea
10-27-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm really excited, I don't have that many air armors!

Alieda
10-27-2013, 09:37 AM
I miss a good water/fire, but also didn't had any Earth/Wind, so... im ok with that.

Necromancers
10-27-2013, 09:38 AM
I miss a good water/fire, but also didn't had any Earth/Wind, so... im ok with that.

Headless Horsemen is most likely either going to be Fire/Water or Fire/Spirit, so perhaps you'll find one soon.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-27-2013, 09:52 AM
Headless Horsemen is most likely either going to be Fire/Water or Fire/Spirit, so perhaps you'll find one soon.

Fire Yes I Want Fire Without EARTH PLEASE GREE NO Freaking EARTH

I am getting very sick of spirit/earth i got moontide spirit beastmaster spirit tectonic earth bear spirit swamp demon earth

WTF are all this stupid earth spirit elements

Eos
10-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Fire Yes I Want Fire Without EARTH PLEASE GREE NO Freaking EARTH

I am getting very sick of spirit/earth i got moontide spirit beastmaster beast tectonic earth bear spirit swamp demon earth

WTF are all this stupid earth spirit elements

They were made specifically to anger you.

Alieda
10-27-2013, 10:05 AM

We gonna need more elements, please add metal, electricity, black holes and ice cream. Ice cream deals triple damage to all other elements by the way.

Eos
10-27-2013, 10:08 AM

We gonna need more elements, please add metal, electricity, black holes and ice cream. Ice cream deals triple damage to all other elements by the way.

YE-ES! Ice cream element can hve special attacks, brain freeze and sugar rush.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-27-2013, 10:17 AM

Hahahaaa vanilla ice cream