PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! I Am Homeless..

KingDante!
10-23-2013, 04:48 PM
http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/soulnmysole/9190698e-11cb-4b96-9de8-29a7a4b0be3e_zps6aeb7a10.jpg?t=1382571510

Winter is around the corner, and it is very cold outside. If there is anyone out there that wants to help a poor man, down on his luck, get back on his feet, please PM me.

tayyib
10-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Why pm u while he needs concretes LOL

DaBoss!
10-23-2013, 04:54 PM
The homeless guy can have 5,000 blocks of concrete for free.........

KingDante!
10-23-2013, 05:02 PM
The homeless guy can have 5,000 blocks of concrete for free.........
Please do not pull my leg. I am very fickle when it comes to my emotions.. living on the street for the last 5 years will do that to you. I'm not sure my heart could take it.

Skoalrulz
10-23-2013, 05:12 PM
For starters get a job if you can't get one of them sell your phone and get a job

pick_sax
10-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Thank god for that free Obama smart phone and Starbucks. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to play this game!

CDR Shepard
10-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Lol, I don't think these guys understand this thread is about concrete...

CDR Shepard
10-23-2013, 06:10 PM
For starters get a job if you can't get one of them sell your phone and get a job

Clueless...I love the good advice though! You sir, are helpful in every thread I see you in...

I wonder if he will catch on to the sarcasm? Ohh crap, gave it away...

Thunder Child
10-23-2013, 07:45 PM
A 'homeless' player with 700m + in his bank! LOL

Doesn't or didn't your co-pilot have TWO wraith jets to his name? Perhaps takes the wheels off one of those and live in that......

Skoalrulz
10-23-2013, 07:45 PM
I try to help where I can

Snow Bunny
10-23-2013, 08:07 PM

Doesn't or didn't your co-pilot have TWO wraith jets to his name? Perhaps takes the wheels off one of those and live in that......

A guy with two wraith fighter jets? That couldn't possibly be the same person that started a thread whining about not receiving early boss prizes in that exact event and than got closed by an admin? The ignorance and audacity of some...

CDR Shepard
10-23-2013, 08:11 PM
A guy with two wraith fighter jets? That couldn't possibly be the same person that started a thread whining about not receiving early boss prizes in that exact event and than got closed by an admin? The ignorance and audacity of some...

Wow, not quite sure what happened to our friendship...anyways...
1-I believe that glitch had a ticket put in about it and was taken care of shortly after
2-thread was meant to be helpful and posted a couple glitches/issues asking what gree wanted us to do..thread is still open and alive, thanks though

KingDante!
10-23-2013, 08:29 PM

700m Zimbabwe dollars.. it converts to about a 1 penny US currency... very sad day here in Zimbabwe.

Snow Bunny
10-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Wow, not quite sure what happened to our friendship...anyways...
1-I believe that glitch had a ticket put in about it and was taken care of shortly after
2-thread was meant to be helpful and posted a couple glitches/issues asking what gree wanted us to do..thread is still open and alive, thanks though

Like it says, I asked you why u had two on your wall and u deleted my post instantly with no response. Pretty sure it got taken away from multiple people reporting you. Idk what u were thinking... But continue to lie, I won't argue don't like drama. Cheers

Your own teammate, "yeah he was kind of stubborn about that" looks like u reported urself ��

KingDante!
10-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Yall not about to derail my thread with something so irrelevant.

If you want to discuss issues that were cleared up weeks ago, do it in your own thread or PM. Cheers

CDR Shepard
10-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Like it says, I asked you why u had two on your wall and u deleted my post instantly with no response. Pretty sure it got taken away from multiple people reporting you. Idk what u were thinking... But continue to lie, I won't argue don't like drama. Cheers

Soo even though Ragnav and Bob ask me on my wall as well, and I post back on theirs "Display or item glitch", because I didn't respond to yours (unintentionally) I was trying to hide it? Truth be told, I didn't want the attention because I didn't want to be accused of hacking, but didn't realize it would turn to this dumb drama with a friend. Doesn't really matter to me either if it was removed due to my ticket or "multiple reports", as long as its gone and has been gone and I have a ticket number to back it up.

Your own teammate, "yeah he was kind of stubborn about that" looks like u reported urself ��

When it initially happened I was stubborn, not gonna lie, but that morning I put in ticket after talking to Dante about it. I am not worried about your Groupme chat screenshot cause I was stubborn at first. I also have a log of me telling him I would put it in, log of the ticket, and log of me telling others what happened. Sorry you were quick to judge me over a stupid glitch by GREE. For someone who doesn't like drama you sure are quick to accuse, make little comments, and use screenshots...

sraghav42
10-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Soo even though Ragnav and Bob ask me on my wall as well, and I post back on theirs "Display or item glitch", because I didn't respond to yours (unintentionally) I was trying to hide it? Truth be told, I didn't want the attention because I didn't want to be accused of hacking, but didn't realize it would turn to this dumb drama with a friend. Doesn't really matter to me either if it was removed due to my ticket or "multiple reports", as long as its gone and has been gone and I have a ticket number to back it up.

Yes I "raghav" also asked him about his 2 wraith battle jets, to wich CDR simply replied that it was a gree glitch. ..

CDR Shepard
10-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Yes I "raghav" also asked him about his 2 wraith battle jets, to wich CDR simply replied that it was a gree glitch. ..

Thank you sir. :) Hope all is well with you!

Drakhoan
10-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Good grief settle down, you will get high blood pressure...

I say screw the homeless guy... looks like he has plenty of cardboard to make a house, use that or make a log cabin... concrete... pissh right.

Drakhoan
10-23-2013, 11:27 PM
700m Zimbabwe dollars.. it converts to about a 1 penny US currency... very sad day here in Zimbabwe.

Don't worry soon enough it will be 1 Zimbabwe dollar to 700 million us dollars!

Kimm
10-24-2013, 01:28 PM
My oh my. This is a question about concrete.. what's with all the weird reactions?? How much do you need?