PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Ideas

ochr0961
10-23-2013, 04:21 PM
I smashed my old iPhone 5 and got a new one. I had my old iPhone backed up and everything and when I downloaded everything off my cloud all my games came over perfectly but Modern War. Does anyone have any idea how we are suppose to transfer now? Because the in game button to transfer is now gone. Any ideas as the battles are this weekend?

ochr0961
10-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Do I have to restore my old phone to get the game available to the new one?

iZheil9152
10-23-2013, 04:26 PM
You must contact support. To speed up the process, give them your old player ID (the one you want back) and your new one (the one appearing in your game now)

NOTE: using the in-game support button automatically attaches your player ID to the message

Personal Note: I email my player info to myself (the in-game support form) incase future problems like these happen

Thief
10-23-2013, 04:36 PM
Sorry to hear man. Yea Unfortunately you have to go through support now (the reason i haven't updated my phone as sad as that is to say)

Times range anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks it seems so hopefully they can get you back in action ASAP.

ochr0961
10-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Admins can you please explain this? I could be playing and giving you money right now but instead I am doing nothing but waiting for the email that says that you probably can't do anything because my device is on a old data set. Just make it possible to transfer games again. This is almost making me want to quit. A week without playing? More? This is getting me very angry.

iZheil9152
10-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Admins can you please explain this? I could be playing and giving you money right now but instead I am doing nothing but waiting for the email that says that you probably can't do anything because my device is on a old data set. Just make it possible to transfer games again. This is almost making me want to quit. A week without playing? More? This is getting me very angry.
A data set has nothing to do with associating your account number with your device. At worst you could wait a week...to a month

jgmecarter
10-23-2013, 07:29 PM

I am on android and when a update to modern war came out last Thursday I downloaded it and my game has not opened up since. I sent gree a email and 3 days later I got a email telling me things that had nothing to do with my problem. I emailed them back with my problem again and all of my information again and I just got another another reply telling me that they need screen shots of my problem and all of my account information. I already sent it out but the problem is they don't read the emails that they get. You have to respond to there emails multiple times before they even try to resolve your problem. I hope you get your game back very soon but the odds are it might take a while.