PDA

View Full Version : Any kindhearted person out there?

Nikola
10-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Hey everyone im looking for a brick donation to my newly started syndicate, is there anyone thats good hearted out there thats willing to help? Syndicate code is 375023460 , just need bricks.. Would really appreciate it! Cheers everyone

Im Jahova
10-23-2013, 11:39 AM
No.
Extra

First

Nikola
10-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Please you dont have to reply if you dont want to help. Please respect that

Mack The Knife
10-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Strictly speaking I don't believe this topic really belongs here.
But as it's already here Im not going to bark about it.

However, now that it is here on this public forum, no one is obliged to meet your criteria over who should or should not post in it. If people want to help you, I suppose they will, If they want to react to a thread that probably should be elsewhere, well they have the right to do that too.

The_
10-23-2013, 11:54 AM
I'll drop by later and give you some bricks.

TMI
10-23-2013, 11:55 AM
it was also a free bump, so be happy :)

Nomisser
10-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Is your syndicate just another cck syndicate?

Nikola
10-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Its a syndicate for my camper

crash&burn
10-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Is your syndicate just another cck syndicate?who you with?

pervbear
10-23-2013, 06:21 PM
Kindhearted person on the crime city forum? Give me some of what you are smoking.

Don Emilio
10-23-2013, 06:51 PM
How many bricks do you need ?

Im Jahova
10-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Please you dont have to reply if you dont want to help. Please respect that

You asked a question and I answered

cc thunder
10-23-2013, 07:20 PM
why would a Camper need bricks? participating in the events, doesn't that defeat the purpose of camping?

piratehtd
10-24-2013, 12:13 AM
It is not, we are trying out .....something.....

This post shows the ineptitude of CCK leadership. Come on cam, the name alone, CCKKillers? So you guys kill CCK? Suicidal much? This whole thread would've been legit without this added in.

TooMuchGold
10-24-2013, 12:19 AM
why would a Camper need bricks? participating in the events, doesn't that defeat the purpose of camping?

I'm only guessing so could well be wrong, but maybe the OP was using the term 'camper' very loosely. There are a whole load of potentially disposable Bluestacks 'alts' out there now who were created specifically because Funk tier 1 was messed-up and they could contribute as many as 80 kills to syndicates to get choppers.

These newbies in themselves can be relatively powerful (the by-product of Funk prizes) and possibly could play for battle streaks in the lower reaches.

TooMuchGold
10-24-2013, 12:24 AM
This post shows the ineptitude of CCK leadership. Come on cam, the name alone, CCKKillers? So you guys kill CCK? Suicidal much? This whole thread would've been legit without this added in.

Remind us again how inept HTC of all colours were at completing all the Boardwalk Bash syndicate goals

piratehtd
10-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Remind us again how inept HTC of all colours were at completing all the Boardwalk Bash syndicate goals

Credentials?

TooMuchGold
10-24-2013, 12:44 AM
Credentials?

Extra Characters

piratehtd
10-24-2013, 12:50 AM
Extra Characters

That's about right, thanks for the chat. Enjoy your day. Btw, apologies to Nikola for this guy going off topic. No bricks to spare.

TooMuchGold
10-24-2013, 01:06 AM
That's about right, thanks for the chat. Enjoy your day. Btw, apologies to Nikola for this guy going off topic. No bricks to spare.

You started bufooning on about others' ineptitude. I simply suggested that HTC need to contemplate their own navels before throwing that out, given their failures at Boardwalk Bash. It was not off-topic - OP appears to be thinking about a strategy related battle weekend thingy.

piratehtd
10-24-2013, 01:24 AM
You started bufooning on about others' ineptitude. I simply suggested that HTC need to contemplate their own navels before throwing that out, given their failures at Boardwalk Bash. It was not off-topic - OP appears to be thinking about a strategy related battle weekend thingy.

Ok, I'll take the bait. Only if you promise to stop derailing this guy's thread. First, our navels are fine. I'm sure mostly innies and maybe even a few outies. I'm not understanding the failures you speak of. Two top 40 teams and all teams I would venture to say were in the top 10% of their respective brackets in syn goals completed. The proof is in our inventories. Seeing as how you didn't provide any credentials to prove you know what you're talking about, I can safely say you are uninformed but like to speak on a subject anyway. Common sense, because of Cam's comment that I referred to, would help you figure out their strategy plans. That's not smart to give your opponents your battle plan. I'll take it you have a satisfactory answer and can sleep better at night knowing HTC is keeping your world safe. #Smug

PS. Sorry again Nikola, I still don't have any bricks and it doesn't look like this guy does either to help you.

TooMuchGold
10-24-2013, 01:27 AM
I could show you the boss car but can't be arsed.

I think it is pretty common knowledge the tactics some will use - if you think differently then you are deluding yourself.

I wouldn't donate bricks to this experiment. If it goes pear-shaped, the expiment will be abandoned. There are far more worthy struggling junior syndicates out there who generous people could help.

CCKallDAY
10-24-2013, 04:15 AM
It is not, we are trying out .....something.....Lol....
extras

CCKallDAY
10-24-2013, 04:17 AM
I could show you the boss car but can't be arsed.

I think it is pretty common knowledge the tactics some will use - if you think differently then you are deluding yourself.

I wouldn't donate bricks to this experiment. If it goes pear-shaped, the expiment will be abandoned. There are far more worthy struggling junior syndicates out there who generous people could help.It's different that the tactics you think.

reesebutton
10-24-2013, 06:17 PM
How many bricks needed, and what is your target ranking?

And if you really are under the cck umbrella, they should be able to cover the bricks.