PDA

View Full Version : Treat Bag Leaderboard!

Assault and Flattery
10-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Apparently all those rumors about people putting razors into Halloween candy are true ;P

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/a39e9003-f221-4210-9783-24e55744db1d_zps546090dc.jpg?t=1382551321

Here are all the cool prizes:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/treatbag_zps12685eea.jpg

wetwebster
10-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Thanks

Extra character s

Deadwater
10-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks, and the pve LTQ is coming out soon?

Asvaldr
10-23-2013, 01:34 PM
I wish you would release more of case event similar to the one with Tesla Gun. I don't ever participate in case event with these kind of rewards. And I don't think there would be a lot of players out there participate either, maybe beside some of top teams. Maybe.

mxz
10-23-2013, 03:34 PM
I think you meant Apple Bong.

BigMoney
10-23-2013, 05:26 PM
I wish you would release more of case event similar to the one with Tesla Gun. I don't ever participate in case event with these kind of rewards. And I don't think there would be a lot of players out there participate either, maybe beside some of top teams. Maybe.

That was one of the three events that contributed to massive stat/modifier inflation. I think the collect-20 event is perfect as is (for gold spenders, at least)-- you didn't use to get a modifier for Top 250, and the mods on Top 25 used to be significantly worse (+25% cash from jobs, anyone?). You can get a decent modifier (+5% car attack) for 35-40 bad candies, which is a bit over 1 vault of gold, perhaps 1.5 vaults. And players who don't spend gold on the event (or everyone outside the top 250) get relatively crappy prizes in comparison-- a 1.7k atk for 20 opens? Whereas a +5% car attack modifier gives you maybe 20k atk alone. Just because they had events with "better items" (read: game-reaking), doesn't mean they should continue that trend.

In the old days, I was happy to receive a 1k item for being on the leaderboard, back when my stats were like, 40k total (which of course today means nothing). Modifiers are far, far more valuable- that 5% will always be there.

Asvaldr
10-23-2013, 10:20 PM
That was one of the three events that contributed to massive stat/modifier inflation. I think the collect-20 event is perfect as is (for gold spenders, at least)-- you didn't use to get a modifier for Top 250, and the mods on Top 25 used to be significantly worse (+25% cash from jobs, anyone?). You can get a decent modifier (+5% car attack) for 35-40 bad candies, which is a bit over 1 vault of gold, perhaps 1.5 vaults. And players who don't spend gold on the event (or everyone outside the top 250) get relatively crappy prizes in comparison-- a 1.7k atk for 20 opens? Whereas a +5% car attack modifier gives you maybe 20k atk alone. Just because they had events with "better items" (read: game-reaking), doesn't mean they should continue that trend.

In the old days, I was happy to receive a 1k item for being on the leaderboard, back when my stats were like, 40k total (which of course today means nothing). Modifiers are far, far more valuable- that 5% will always be there.

...will you be coming back to play the game if Gree would continue with this trend, with this kind of case event's prizes and others similar to the old days?

BigMoney
10-23-2013, 11:08 PM
...will you be coming back to play the game if Gree would continue with this trend, with this kind of case event's prizes and others similar to the old days?

I don't know. I think GREE is making (mostly) the right moves in trying to curb stat/modifier inflation, but it might be a bit too late for me. I don't want to play with awful stats (nor do I want to start over), and without the past syndicate LTQ, boss event, and whatever events were before that, my stats went from "pretty good for a top 10" to, I don't know, Top 50-75ish? I guess I could buy a bunch of limited items or something (some absurd stats per gold on those items), but I'd have to feel really good about the direction of the game to do that, and at this point, I do not.

I still like to keep my eye on things, though. Just in case. :rolleyes:

Sverige
10-23-2013, 11:32 PM
We hope you find your way back to CC some day BM

reras
10-24-2013, 01:09 AM
i heard comedy killers are reqruiting ;)

Asvaldr
10-24-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't know. I think GREE is making (mostly) the right moves in trying to curb stat/modifier inflation, but it might be a bit too late for me. I don't want to play with awful stats (nor do I want to start over), and without the past syndicate LTQ, boss event, and whatever events were before that, my stats went from "pretty good for a top 10" to, I don't know, Top 50-75ish? I guess I could buy a bunch of limited items or something (some absurd stats per gold on those items), but I'd have to feel really good about the direction of the game to do that, and at this point, I do not.

I still like to keep my eye on things, though. Just in case. :rolleyes:

I think regardless of what we say or not, the data of players participation and retention for each of these events would ultimately be the bottom lines for Gree and where they would want to go. We do get but some glimpse, or idea, of the data via the leaderboard.

Dexter Morgan
10-25-2013, 10:34 AM
What was the cutoff for top 250?

KillZone
10-25-2013, 10:47 AM
According to my splash screen, I had 27 and finished 192. If that helps.

Dexter Morgan
10-25-2013, 10:48 AM
Yes thx!!!!

BuBu_CC
10-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Anyone received the reward?

Full metal jacket
10-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Friendly bump