PDA

View Full Version : Join the Justice League of America! Top 250 team!

360 Joules
10-23-2013, 04:55 AM
We just expanded and are looking for a few ACTIVE people! Activity trumps stats so if you are active but don't have the stellar stats that some snobby factions require you are welcome to join our group! We want YOU! Secure a spot with us and get some killer swag. PM me for joining info and thanks for looking!

360 Joules
10-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Bumpitty bump bump

360 Joules
10-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Bumpin it up

sniper sarge
10-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Every time I look at the winners list it the Pirate united Nations who win every time, thats BS , maybe Gree should change it to 5 players to a team and give other players a chance to win..

mreilly
10-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Every time I look at the winners list it the Pirate united Nations who win every time, thats BS , maybe Gree should change it to 5 players to a team and give other players a chance to win..

Doesn't this take the cake for the stupidest comment of the day. I could mention 1000 reasons why factions are good... who cares about #1.. If your not playing to have fun then why you here?

sniper sarge
10-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Doesn't this take the cake for the stupidest comment of the day. I could mention 1000 reasons why factions are good... who cares about #1.. If your not playing to have fun then why you here? I make a vaild point and you give me the dumbest Answer of the month, The object of the game is to win and that is the fun part...

italius
10-28-2013, 05:07 PM
It was funny to own you guys in Mexico and ruin your 9 win streak. I made it a personal challenge to my faction to make you lose. I succeeded. thanks for taking part in our 35 wins! We might have let you win if it wasnt for the fact that you guys were dooshnozzles to me while I was in your faction!

mreilly
10-28-2013, 05:39 PM
It was funny to own you guys in Mexico and ruin your 9 win streak. I made it a personal challenge to my faction to make you lose. I succeeded. thanks for taking part in our 35 wins! We might have let you win if it wasnt for the fact that you guys were dooshnozzles to me while I was in your faction!

What faction are you in? I don't recall losing too many battles this war. Glad you worked through whatever personal vendetta you had. Sounds like you had fun...