PDA

View Full Version : Gree Pls refund me my 90 gold

heatnet
10-23-2013, 12:35 AM
I had accidently click on buying of 1 crate. Had sent in a ticket and all gree could tell me that they are unable to refund me for the buying of crate. If gree was unable to refund me. They should have put a
confirmation button for the use of gold in any case.

Badass action man
10-23-2013, 12:38 AM
they have to refund u, if not hit up apple

Zulfiqaar
10-23-2013, 01:07 AM
I dropped my phone and somehow it hit my toe and bought a gold refill...will i get a refund and how?
ps im on android..so no apple refund

Romulus.
10-23-2013, 03:30 AM
Just let it go 50-100 gold not big deal i will understand if its a vault or something. You dont even have to vaste time on it.

KFH
10-23-2013, 11:40 AM
try replying to the ticket with what happened on the header, explain what happened and how it was a mistake, be nice and respectful in the letter. ask them to take back the unit you recived . This has happened to me in other situation and Gree has been really good about helping me out. Doesn't matter if it 20 or 2000 gold bars it all costs money

Agent Orange
10-23-2013, 11:46 AM
try replying to the ticket with what happened on the header, explain what happened and how it was a mistake, be nice and respectful in the letter. ask them to take back the unit you recived . This has happened to me in other situation and Gree has been really good about helping me out. Doesn't matter if it 20 or 2000 gold bars it all costs money

^^^^^^^Best way to try and get your refund. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thief
10-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Unfortunately Crates and LE Sets are 2 things that you won't see Gree refunding because they have an element of chance (common, Uncommon and Rare) awarded.

I know there have been people who have spent hundreds of gold (up to a vault) on LE set before on accident and never gotten a refund.

You can certainly try to get a refund again but best suggestion would be to watch some videos and get your 90 gold back. Sorry that happened by the way.

iZheil9152
10-23-2013, 04:39 PM
To follow up Mr. Thief...

We don't reimburse crates or LE sets, due to the random nature of the contents.

Boston George
10-23-2013, 06:11 PM
I have just been reimbursed with 73 gold for a genuine accidental vault upgrade, I sent a polite ticket explaining what happened and within 8 hours receive a response and the gold .
Thanks jake and thanks Gree.

CJ D
10-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Lol. I bought 650 gold...was never credited to my account. Sent ticket with screenshots proving purchase, that I didn't receive gold, etc. Got a reply back telling me how to get a refund from apple. Craziness I tell ya.

danieldkim
10-23-2013, 07:08 PM
GREE is a horrible company in terms of customer service, on par with Comcast. I accidentally hit 250 gold set of three mystery box purchase and I applied for refund... and after 2 weeks of back and forth, told me they don't refund these things. Just boggles my mind how bad their customer service is.

iZheil9152
10-23-2013, 07:16 PM
GREE is a horrible company in terms of customer service, on par with Comcast. I accidentally hit 250 gold set of three mystery box purchase and I applied for refund... and after 2 weeks of back and forth, told me they don't refund these things. Just boggles my mind how bad their customer service is.
first page of this topic...Thief explained how it worked
It would be unfair if someone got a refund and others didn't

Air Force Vet
10-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Same thing happened to me. Sent ticket and was told no dice. There definitely needs to be a confirmation button.

Kimm
10-24-2013, 01:34 PM
I disagree with a lot of gree, but in this case I actually understand. I can imagine some players that have bought these crates and didn't get the units they wanted tried to get their gold back this way. I have got a refund once on an accidental upgrade finish of a railgun for 324 or something. Was answered and refunded in 3 days.

TheOracle
10-24-2013, 01:50 PM
We had to put this policy in place because there were players who were "accidentally" buying 10 crates/LE sets at a time. And sometimes multiple times.

Because of the randomness of the units/bonus units you receive, it wouldn't be fair for us to refund these purchases as some people ask for a refund simply because they didn't like what they got.

Stooboot
10-24-2013, 03:19 PM
We had to put this policy in place because there were players who were "accidentally" buying 10 crates/LE sets at a time. And sometimes multiple times.

Because of the randomness of the units/bonus units you receive, it wouldn't be fair for us to refund these purchases as some people ask for a refund simply because they didn't like what they got.

Totally understand if someone buys a set than says they didn't mean 2, they shouldn't be refunded but if they bought 1 item than clearly there not trying 2 scheme u in any way. If the items weren't auto buy there would b no problem.

aphroKEN
10-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Understandable that 'gamble' purchases like crates and LE sets can't be refunded. However it is very easy to accidentally make these purchases from the pop-up screen when the game is opened. I think Gree should really add a confirmation button to these non-refundable purchases.

Kefa
10-24-2013, 04:14 PM
Lol. I bought 650 gold...was never credited to my account. Sent ticket with screenshots proving purchase, that I didn't receive gold, etc. Got a reply back telling me how to get a refund from apple. Craziness I tell ya.

Likely because the money you paid to Apple never actually made it to Gree in that case.

I just had an incident where I sped up a land expansion when the server lagged & somehow the button registered that I tapped it before it was even showing. I turned in a ticket & had a refund in 6 hours.

Edit..
And they definitely should add a "confirm purchase" button for these things, such that the confirmation button is not located in the same place as the last tap.

Badass action man
10-24-2013, 05:31 PM

tough cookies, until u put a confirm button on u should be refunding every single one. take the item back, n refund their gold. this is a problem you guys have created by not having a simple confirm button.... the mind boggles lately

Serious F
10-25-2013, 02:22 AM
Gree just a heads up for you...but this "policy" you had to implement is against the law in at least some European countries.
In Germany for example § 312b BGB. Also important § 355 BGB. The German law is protecting the customers. Purchases by phone, Internet or similar may get refunded within a given timeframe. Other countries have similar laws I guess.
Some lawyers could find a nice challenging job in here.

Maybe there is a less stressful way to protect your customers and yourself of "accidental" purchases.

Always trying to help...

I am Serious F