PDA

View Full Version : Android bug during war-is it fixed????

Cliffo
10-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Gree, can you please let us know if the Android bug where the battle list automatically resets to the top of the list every time you hit someone is fixed for this next war......

It's a significant pain in the rear end and is making me put this game down and walk away during battles.....

You've had long enough to fix it, c'mon, give us some good news for a change.....

CCKallDAY
10-23-2013, 04:07 AM
First!
Buy an iPhone.

HavingFun
10-23-2013, 04:11 AM
First!
Buy an iPhone.
+1 ........

Sverige
10-23-2013, 04:25 AM
Why would someone ever by a iPhone. So locked, all apple apple apple. Android, download what you want from where you want. Iphones sales are dropping like a anchor anyways. Android phones are the best phones

real badman
10-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Why would someone ever by a iPhone. So locked, all apple apple apple. Android, download what you want from where you want. Iphones sales are dropping like a anchor anyways. Android phones are the best phones

+1. Androids are best :p

TZora
10-23-2013, 04:38 AM
bugs? where are bugs? i thought this game had only features .. and extra features :rolleyes:

bravo 6 vk
10-23-2013, 08:03 AM
bugs? where are bugs? i thought this game had only features .. and extra features :rolleyes:
And more extra featues:p:rolleyes:

bravo 6 vk
10-23-2013, 08:53 AM
But I would like a fix on this issue GREE!

Timala
10-23-2013, 09:45 AM
This "feature" saves me money actually so thank you Gree. The downside is you lose money :p

The answer is not buy an iphone, it's fix the game!

Cliffo
10-23-2013, 02:10 PM
You are all right, thank you....

Well Gree, silence again, I can only assume that it's not fixed...

This is total BS.... it'll be 6 weeks now and you still can't fix this issue... it impacts game play beyond belief....

I got some numbers of great coders if you want, cause your ones suck....

Ahhhh.... why do I even bother.... lol... sorry for disturbing you gree, keep rolling around in your cash and ignore your customers.... I'll spend my money on this game, the same way you provide customer support..... and if you don't know the answer to that it's...... wait for it..... I want to give you some time to get it...... to slow.... the answer is nothing....... you provide no customer support, so you get no more of my cash!!!

gunny22
10-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Gree, can you please let us know if the Android bug where the battle list automatically resets to the top of the list every time you hit someone is fixed for this next war......

It's a significant pain in the rear end and is making me put this game down and walk away during battles.....

Indeed very annoying. I used to play against small syn, but next weekend I'll probably be playing against 60 members every battle.

Emperor886
10-23-2013, 04:16 PM
the answer is nothing....... you provide no customer support, so you get no more of my cash!!!

Lately I have been getting responses to my tickets within 12 hours, and the longest I've ever waited was 3 days. All issues ever sent in have been fixed...personally I have had a wonderful experience with their support.

And no, I'm not giving them thousands of dollars a year or anything ridiculous like that.

Cliffo
10-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Lately I have been getting responses to my tickets within 12 hours, and the longest I've ever waited was 3 days. All issues ever sent in have been fixed...personally I have had a wonderful experience with their support.

And no, I'm not giving them thousands of dollars a year or anything ridiculous like that.

Lucky you.... seems like the trick is to not spend lots of money with them...... thanks for the tip....

The Toe
10-25-2013, 01:49 PM
That would be a NO, it's not fixed.

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Why would we expect any better....

Lonestoner
10-25-2013, 02:21 PM
At least they're effectively preventing android users from spending as much gold as they normally would.. Maybe we should THANK them for this bug, since it's so incredibly annoying to attack in battle! :)

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 07:16 PM
At least they're effectively preventing android users from spending as much gold as they normally would.. Maybe we should THANK them for this bug, since it's so incredibly annoying to attack in battle! :)

That's fine if you want to lose.......

but with the new winning streak goals, being able to attack quickly at the end is now paramount... and Android users are at a distinct disadvantage by this bug..... It is that bad, that it will make a difference between a team winning and not winning....
3 wars and no FIX is just ridiculous.... It's obvious gree don't care...

As usual, nothing from Gree (Silence is not the best option) and i'm guessing no compensation for the disadvantage we have either.

Dat Guy
10-25-2013, 10:41 PM
That's fine if you want to lose.......

but with the new winning streak goals, being able to attack quickly at the end is now paramount... and Android users are at a distinct disadvantage by this bug..... It is that bad, that it will make a difference between a team winning and not winning....
3 wars and no FIX is just ridiculous.... It's obvious gree don't care...

As usual, nothing from Gree (Silence is not the best option) and i'm guessing no compensation for the disadvantage we have either.

+ 100( FFS when will this be fixed? )

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 11:36 PM
Well Gree.......

We just lost a battle by 10k... i attribute that directly to this BUG!!!!! I had two accounts going for the last 5 minutes.... would've easily of covered that 10K if that bug wasn't there and the game played as it had previously.

Look out the window Gree.... i'm giving you the big F'n finger.......

FIX THIS ASAP!!! or compensate me with weapons or gold!!!!

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Actually compensate ALL Android users.... this is a joke!

Cliffo
10-25-2013, 11:42 PM
pity none of us are laughing though.....

C'mon Gree, show us how good your customer service is... what you going to do about this???

The Slapper
10-26-2013, 07:07 AM
Cliffo - you GOTTA post that pic of your wife that you showed us. Some of the best "support" I've ever seen for two...um...lady mountains classified by so many letters. Then Gree will know what REAL support is!!!!

You go boiee...you damn pimp! Ha!

Slap out!

ski2bbad
10-26-2013, 11:35 AM
First!
Buy an iPhone.

Where have I heard that one before? lol

bdub
10-26-2013, 03:53 PM
GREE, really....why the lack of support for the third war in a row? Getting a little bit ridiculous in all honesty. Unless, your business plan involves decreasing a customer base and losing revenue, which is exactly what is happening right now because of this problem. Given that you haven't fixed it, one might even start to speculate that it is an intentional action against Android/PC users by some Apple/MAC fanatics within your organization. Whatever the issue, it is high time this is solved.

Cliffo
10-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Still no response, nothing, nada, silence........

i can't believe gree is so disrespectful to their customers????

Cliffo
10-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Soooooooo...... Any F'n idea when this will be fixed..... lost at least 2 battles directly because of this fault.....

One of those was to complete a streak goal too......

Gree... i'm not even gonna bother to abuse you this time......

Marlena
10-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Yeah needs to be fixed what a pain in the ***

Cliffo
10-29-2013, 12:29 AM
Fix, fix, fix?????

TZora
10-29-2013, 03:04 AM
Soooooooo...... Any F'n idea when this will be fixed..... lost at least 2 battles directly because of this fault.....

One of those was to complete a streak goal too......

Gree... i'm not even gonna bother to abuse you this time......
i've had some nice experience lol .. i rarely buy gold but during the war, i bought some gold only to get ERRORS while trying to refill health. and then the last hour mess up to add spice to the bunch of issues we already had.

anyway, wrote to gree but they say, "they cannot refund gold" .. i didn't even ask for a refund lol .. jeez .. i'm not asking for a refund, all i'm requesting you to fix the problem and compensate at your own discretion .. asking too much?

KingOW
10-29-2013, 06:15 AM
Apple has clearly bribed Gree for them to sabotage the Android version of the game. There must be a considerable amount of money under the table so that it is worth losing some customers.

#GreeLaughingAllTheWayToTheBank

Michael King
10-29-2013, 07:20 AM
Losing valuable time after each hit. I guess Gree wants us to start early and buy Apple devices. Duh!

Cliffo
10-29-2013, 04:39 PM
fix, fix, fix!!!!!

Chuk
10-29-2013, 09:24 PM
This is two consecutive battles where My sons and i all have been prevented from participating in the LTQ's! Every time we go to a map where they have input a new person to hit for the event....It says "MAP FAILED TO LOAD". I put in a ticket for each account and only heard back...our engineers are looking into it!!! Does anybody with an actual brain know of this?

Cliffo
10-29-2013, 09:46 PM
This is two consecutive battles where My sons and i all have been prevented from participating in the LTQ's! Every time we go to a map where they have input a new person to hit for the event....It says "MAP FAILED TO LOAD". I put in a ticket for each account and only heard back...our engineers are looking into it!!! Does anybody with an actual brain know of this?

Ummm... thanks for the bump, but your problem has nothing to do with this thread.... start a new one :)