PDA

View Full Version : epic boss glitch, you guys owe me a prize for my 45th kill

nico valentino
10-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Just beat him for 45th time and only got a tire iron. Your times on the event are obviously jacked up because it said i had 4 hours left. Anyhow i just beat him, got a tire iron and the event ended right after. Ingame name nick mafia id 274 456 065. Give me my prize please

nico valentino
10-22-2013, 06:30 PM
I beat him right as you guys were pushing an update. But if you check my prizes or if you can see my hits i clearly beat him 45 times. Im owed a prize:)

erickd271
10-22-2013, 06:33 PM
well the event ended at 8pm est. an hour an a half ago. I started a boss 5 minutes before the timer went off and knew there was a chance that it might not work. i was 1 hit away from beating boss 62 and it froze. i had to restart my device and when i opened crime city the boss disappeared. i dont mind because i took my chances and i guess have to adjust to timing it right next time....

nico valentino
10-22-2013, 06:37 PM
Eh well i still beat him 45 times regardless. Atleast yours didnt mess up at a milestone mark like 65. Idk what prize was next but it was probably around 2k stats. Regardless of when it ended i beat him so the prize is due to me. They should keep up on accurate times especially with all the money they make.

candyson
10-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Eh well i still beat him 45 times regardless. Atleast yours didnt mess up at a milestone mark like 65. Idk what prize was next but it was probably around 2k stats. Regardless of when it ended i beat him so the prize is due to me. They should keep up on accurate times especially with all the money they make.
You only get the prize as long as the goal's are active. They're the only on-time part of the event, so get your kill before they end if you want the prize.

erickd271
10-22-2013, 07:08 PM
You only get the prize as long as the goal's are active. They're the only on-time part of the event, so get your kill before they end if you want the prize.
what he said^^^^^^^

mxz
10-22-2013, 07:12 PM
If you send a support ticket with a screenshot of you about to beat the goal (even after its expired) they're usually pretty good about giving it to you.

CJ54
10-22-2013, 07:24 PM
If you send a support ticket with a screenshot of you about to beat the goal (even after its expired) they're usually pretty good about giving it to you.

We can just look at the counter, if you send in a ticket. If your boss kill total as tracked by the server says you should have completed the goal, we award the prize for that goal.

FYI, we're changing the epic bosses so that if you start when you have less time than normal to finish (due to the event ending), the boss runs away one minute earlier than that. So for instance if there is half an hour left in the event when you find a boss, that boss will run away in 29 minutes if not defeated before then. That's expressly to handle this edge case, which is coming up more and more often.

gold member
10-22-2013, 07:54 PM
I got shorted my prize for boss 90. Killed him. The throat cutter 9k melee
Never came to my inventory

Just beat him for 45th time and only got a tire iron. Your times on the event are obviously jacked up because it said i had 4 hours left. Anyhow i just beat him, got a tire iron and the event ended right after. Ingame name nick mafia id 274 456 065. Give me my prize please

nico valentino
10-22-2013, 08:01 PM
what he said^^^^^^^ it still said there was 4 hours left. It gave me two hours to beat him. I beat him in under one. Didnt get prize. So umm event was not over. They had their time all jacked like usual. Its there mistake. I beat him for my 45th kill while event was still going on. therefore i deserve my prize

nico valentino
10-22-2013, 08:04 PM
We can just look at the counter, if you send in a ticket. If your boss kill total as tracked by the server says you should have completed the goal, we award the prize for that goal.

FYI, we're changing the epic bosses so that if you start when you have less time than normal to finish (due to the event ending), the boss runs away one minute earlier than that. So for instance if there is half an hour left in the event when you find a boss, that boss will run away in 29 minutes if not defeated before then. That's expressly to handle this edge case, which is coming up more and more often. i sent a ticket on this phone and it happened on my other phone. I also notated that in ticket. If need be ill report ticket on my other phone too. But ya i killed him 45 times you should see it

candyson
10-22-2013, 08:08 PM
it still said there was 4 hours left. It gave me two hours to beat him. I beat him in under one. Didnt get prize. So umm event was not over. They had their time all jacked like usual. Its there mistake. I beat him for my 45th kill while event was still going on. therefore i deserve my prize
Then, yes, you do deserve it. Most complaints about these issues are people who 'overtimes' the event.

CJ54
10-22-2013, 08:09 PM
Then, yes, you do deserve it. Most complaints about these issues are people who 'overtimes' the event.

Or from people who just miscounted.

The_
10-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Edit: too lazy to point out and analyze the stupidity of this situation.

mxz
10-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Or from people who just miscounted.Just like those 3-hit refill "miscounts"? ;)

nico valentino
10-22-2013, 08:28 PM
I sent a ticket on the phone where the glitch occurred but did notinclude my name or mafia id. I assume since i used contact support ingame they already have that info. I hope?

nico valentino
10-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Then, yes, you do deserve it. Most complaints about these issues are people who 'overtimes' the event. well its weird. Like i said it said i had 4 hours left before event was over so i triggered boss event. It gave me the full two hours to beat him. I beat him in under an hour, got a tire iron but no prize for 45th kill then the event disappeared. So the times were glitched. But that's not my fault, had i been given the correct time i would have pushed for 45 faster. But like i said i killed him anyways so i think i should receive prize...pretty frustrating but im sure we can get this resolved

baxter_
10-22-2013, 08:54 PM

FYI, we're changing the epic bosses so that if you start when you have less time than normal to finish (due to the event ending), the boss runs away one minute earlier than that. So for instance if there is half an hour left in the event when you find a boss, that boss will run away in 29 minutes if not defeated before then. That's expressly to handle this edge case, which is coming up more and more often.

Surely you guys should just be worried about getting events started before fixing the glitches

Zinger _
10-23-2013, 10:36 AM
I'd also like to point out that the starting time for the syndicate boss goal was horrible for Europeans. 12:00 GMT, when it was on time... Most people have work during the week.

mxz
10-23-2013, 03:34 PM
I'd also like to point out that the starting time for the syndicate boss goal was horrible for Europeans. 12:00 GMT, when it was on time... Most people have work during the week.Move to the US. #smug

Sal The Stockbroker
10-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Move to the US. #smug

Exactly!

This is 'Murica. If you don't like it, you can git out.

iteachem
10-23-2013, 04:21 PM

What about when your counter recordsu don't match. We know the game has no issues right? I have been screwed out of a boss prize by this same issue

I sent multiple tickets regarding the time I finished a boss at a level to get a main prize and I finished about ten minutes after the time expired. The response was we have no record yet I documented each and every prize I had earned that was unique to the boss and it matched the number needed for the prize tier. I have four or five communications with support about it and they didn't respond despite the fact that I had spent gold on this boss and had documented the items in my inventory.

I never got it and that is one reason I am hesitant to drop money

Ticket number 737048

BigMoney
10-23-2013, 05:21 PM
I sent multiple tickets regarding the time I finished a boss at a level to get a main prize and I finished about ten minutes after the time expired.

I never got it and that is one reason I am hesitant to drop money

Ticket number 737048

You answered your own question. The boss "event" ends promptly at the stated time, even though you are still allowed to kill a boss that was triggered before the end of the event. But the "limited" goal disappears exactly at the stated time, and by your own admission, you killed the boss after the event had officially ended. That's why you didn't get your prize for killing 45 or 50 bosses or whatever. You still get the normal boss item (rare/uncommon/common) though.

Don Emilio
10-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Learning curve 101 :)

gold member
10-23-2013, 11:29 PM
Support has replied to me. I hope they resolve this my inventory shows boss drops for 90 kills and I sent them a screen shot of boss 90. Hope they can look deeper into this.

Zinger _
10-23-2013, 11:55 PM
Move to the US. #smug
Or GREE could just change it back to 10 but w/e.