PDA

View Full Version : Grave Shift LTQ

FireCracker
10-22-2013, 05:23 PM
It's 8:21 EST & the game says "PROGRESS". It's not showing up at all.... Anyone else experiencing this problem???

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 05:23 PM
No half way done normal.
Not worth the gold.

Drew's Crew
10-22-2013, 05:26 PM
It's 8:21 EST & the game says "PROGRESS". It's not showing up at all.... Anyone else experiencing this problem???

I'm still waiting.

Shadypal
10-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Not available on my phone yet. Running IoS....

uunt3r immaStar
10-22-2013, 05:29 PM
still progress for me (android)

wetwebster
10-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Still nothing. omg I just realized drew´s crew is in my house

Antheus
10-22-2013, 05:31 PM
.....crap prizes....humongous XP....bull......

real badman
10-22-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm on level 7 now. Not much great. :( regretting the high xp gain now. :p

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 05:32 PM
.....crap prizes....humongous XP....bull......

Yeah, I'm stopping after normal.

Drew's Crew
10-22-2013, 05:35 PM

Huh?

Extra characters

Drew's Crew
10-22-2013, 05:36 PM

Jeez I'm slow tonight!!!!!

Rebels
10-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Huh?

Extra characters

Your location Drew - your inside our house's! ;)

ploop
10-22-2013, 05:47 PM
where is the reaper when you need him:confused:

Antheus
10-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I'm stopping after normal.

....are you starting the prize list ?......just let me know....I'm level 22 Normal.....

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 06:01 PM
....are you starting the prize list ?......just let me know....I'm level 22 Normal.....

I just finished normal 35...ill see what list I can make. Maybe pictures too

HavingFun
10-22-2013, 06:01 PM

I agree not worth gold but not a bad stat gain for free!!

ploop
10-22-2013, 06:06 PM
i still don't have it

AU Zubby
10-22-2013, 06:07 PM
I would be posting all the ltq info but it hasn't started for me or anyone in DFA yet! Another gree special!!

Drew's Crew
10-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Your location Drew - your inside our house's! ;)

I think hours tapping on little people have finally turned my brain to mush.

Oh. Still don't have it!!!

archambeau
10-22-2013, 06:28 PM
No LTQ or case event for anyone in my syndicate. It would be nice if we all had the same amount of time to complete the events. It certainly won't be extended as battles start Friday.

Laelia
10-22-2013, 06:31 PM
No ltq here

Laelia
10-22-2013, 06:32 PM
No case event either ....how are other folks at lvl 35 already?

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Case event started. Leaderboard AGAIN. And no more LTQ

Antheus
10-22-2013, 06:37 PM
I just finished normal 35...ill see what list I can make. Maybe pictures too

...just started Prestige...prizes are not bad...Mad Encounter 1679/2145 ....I'll post photobucket link ......

Rodney26
10-22-2013, 06:37 PM
Wow no collect 10 crate events in awhile...imagine that..it's most people's favorite yet gree doesn't do it..imagine that it doesn't make them the money the stupid leaderboard does

real badman
10-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Check the leader board. Glitch. Tam on top with 1400+.

Gingeasian
10-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Case event started. Leaderboard AGAIN. And no more LTQ
Tam must love that, especially right after an extremely pricey previous one

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Tam must love that, especially right after an extremely pricey previous one

I bet she's extremely excited

wetwebster
10-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Sorry drew didn't mean to mess with your head too much.

Got the crate event but still no ltq

Stooboot
10-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Thats complete bs how can they let half the game complete the ltq than get rid of it b4 people even have it? How many ltqs have we had? U would think by now gree can get this $hit right

archambeau
10-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Check the leader board. Glitch. Tam on top with 1400+.

Does anyone know if Tam is an actual player or could it be a gree employee or a bot programmed in to get the big hitters to throw more $ at the event to try for that big prize???? I would think they would be smart enough to have a different winner and have Tam down the list occasionally to give them a glimmer of hope of every winning. I personu don't use gold on case events. But I like the fact that you can win useless low stat prizes or $10k in game $ for actual cash. Just my opinion.

Fredfreddy
10-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Um......Never mind

<some funny "you got trolled" pic>

Fredfreddy
10-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Does anyone know if Tam is an actual player or could it be a gree employee or a bot programmed in to get the big hitters to throw more $ at the event to try for that big prize???? I would think they would be smart enough to have a different winner and have Tam down the list occasionally to give them a glimmer of hope of every winning. I personu don't use gold on case events. But I like the fact that you can win useless low stat prizes or $10k in game $ for actual cash. Just my opinion.

Tam is most certainly real, in fact if you're allies with bald zeemer, go look at his wall where she's harassing him during his exit case event, it's pretty entertaining

Drew's Crew
10-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Sorry drew didn't mean to mess with your head too much.

Got the crate event but still no ltq

No worries. I'm getting old too!!!

archambeau
10-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Doesn't mean it's not an employee of Gree. If not I've never seen such a foolish waste of cash in my life. We just got the case event splash screen less than a half hour ago and already tam has been able to not only find 1400+ treat bags ( in using 20 stamina I managed to get 6) likely many more if the odds of getting the bad candies is the same as usual and actually opening and winning that many even in two hours seems fishy to me. I know they could be using gold for stamina refills but this just doesn't add up!

offline04
10-22-2013, 07:27 PM
its the final count from the last collect event. it'll update eventually.

CJ54
10-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Doesn't mean it's not an employee of Gree. If not I've never seen such a foolish waste of cash in my life. We just got the case event splash screen less than a half hour ago and already tam has been able to not only find 1400+ treat bags ( in using 20 stamina I managed to get 6) likely many more if the odds of getting the bad candies is the same as usual and actually opening and winning that many even in two hours seems fishy to me. I know they could be using gold for stamina refills but this just doesn't add up!

Someone forgot to reset the leaderboard from last time, looks like.

offline04
10-22-2013, 07:28 PM
cj, what happened to the ltq?

CJ54
10-22-2013, 07:31 PM
cj, what happened to the ltq?

I don't know the details on that one, but I'm checking.

archambeau
10-22-2013, 07:32 PM
So now that some have already participated in the ltq they've removed it from the list of events completely??? Get it together already!

Drew's Crew
10-22-2013, 07:36 PM

I'm being a mom here, but thank you. Looks like your the only one on tonight and your going to be very busy.

offline04
10-22-2013, 07:41 PM

much appreciated.

Ryan the Great8
10-22-2013, 07:48 PM
So now that some have already participated in the ltq they've removed it from the list of events completely??? Get it together already!

First, no one participated in the LTQ--those who said they did were just trolling
Second, CJ already said he was looking into what happened.

wetwebster
10-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Since I can't start a thread. Is there any idea on why crime city is no longer in the Amazon app store. Lee walker in his infinite wisdom told me to completely remove crime city from my device and reinstall. My dumb a$$ listened and now I can't play on my kindle.

Asvaldr
10-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Dang... No more LTQ!!

archambeau
10-23-2013, 03:30 AM
First, no one participated in the LTQ--those who said they did were just trolling
Second, CJ already said he was looking into what happened.

I hadn't seen CJ's response before I posted but I would like to know how you know no one started he LTQ? Do you have some sort of "troll" spotting super sense? Did you find out before your reply by pm with said trolls that they were actually lying?

Ryan the Great8
10-23-2013, 07:37 AM
I hadn't seen CJ's response before I posted but I would like to know how you know no one started he LTQ? Do you have some sort of "troll" spotting super sense? Did you find out before your reply by pm with said trolls that they were actually lying?

Yes I do have a "troll" spotting super sense, it is called logic and common sense. How do you "Know" that they did start the LTQ? Because they said they did on an internet forum?

Contrary to popular State Farm belief, not everything on the internet is true my friend. Just relax and play the events that are active. Wouldn't you think if these players had started the event and then it disappeared there would be several threads by them asking why the LTQ was taken away? Lots of players are asking why the event never started, but no one is asking why it started and then stopped? Weird.....almost like they were trolling....

Hodgy83
10-23-2013, 08:41 AM
To be honest guys the LTQ probably would have given us a better stat increase for less gold then this open 20 cases event. Especially since we've had several days to preload bosses and frequently used buildings

Sammo the Kid
10-23-2013, 08:49 AM
To be honest guys the LTQ probably would have given us a better stat increase for less gold then this open 20 cases event. Especially since we've had several days to preload bosses and frequently used buildings

We just came off a Syn LTQ. Ain't nobody got no energy.

Well, today we do but not yesterday. Not enough to be prehitting much.

archambeau
10-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Yes I do have a "troll" spotting super sense, it is called logic and common sense. How do you "Know" that they did start the LTQ? Because they said they did on an internet forum?

Contrary to popular State Farm belief, not everything on the internet is true my friend. Just relax and play the events that are active. Wouldn't you think if these players had started the event and then it disappeared there would be several threads by them asking why the LTQ was taken away? Lots of players are asking why the event never started, but no one is asking why it started and then stopped? Weird.....almost like they were trolling....

Wow your sarcastic rude comments make you sound so intelligent. I never said I knew for a fact that they had started the ltq so I guess I should not believe you right. After all you are also writing on an online forum. I'm going to assume you are also full of it! Try kindness it's contagious. Oh and thank you for openings eyes to the fact that the internet isn't gospel. I never would have guessed I thought humans were all completely honest.

Ryan the Great8
10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
archambeau--dude you need to relax. You are taking this game way too seriously. If you actually read back how this conversation started I was being kind and letting you know that your frustrations about some people getting the LTQ and others not getting it was not necessary. You actually pushed the rude and sarcastic comments first when you asked about my trolling super sense.
If you are so worked up about the LTQ being cancelled, put your game down for a few days until the battle starts. Sounds like you could use the break and I'm sure the people in your syndicate could use a break from you as well if my consoling you about an event cancellation gets you so worked up.

BTW--here's my rude and sarcastic comment this time--proofread your posts. Grammatical errors make you sound so inteliigent.

nopenopenope
10-23-2013, 11:02 AM
'tis the season, eh Santa?

cditti
10-23-2013, 11:07 AM
Haunted LTQ...

nikosuave
10-23-2013, 01:09 PM
We just came off a Syn LTQ. Ain't nobody got no energy.

Well, today we do but not yesterday. Not enough to be prehitting much.

If you plan on waiting for your energy to refill without using gold, you won't make it very far in LTQ anyway....

Asvaldr
10-23-2013, 01:20 PM
He was mistaking sLTQ Fright Fest for Grave Shift LTQ that we were supposed to have. Someone still needs to learn how to read.

CCKallDAY
10-23-2013, 05:44 PM
archambeau--dude you need to relax. You are taking this game way too seriously. If you actually read back how this conversation started I was being kind and letting you know that your frustrations about some people getting the LTQ and others not getting it was not necessary. You actually pushed the rude and sarcastic comments first when you asked about my trolling super sense.
If you are so worked up about the LTQ being cancelled, put your game down for a few days until the battle starts. Sounds like you could use the break and I'm sure the people in your syndicate could use a break from you as well if my consoling you about an event cancellation gets you so worked up.

BTW--here's my rude and sarcastic comment this time--proofread your posts. Grammatical errors make you sound so inteliigent.You should too.

Brybry
10-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Yea they are always late

Don Emilio
10-23-2013, 07:00 PM
They later than late ;)

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-24-2013, 06:08 AM
Soooo....great event guys huh?