PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you start an event on time

baxter_
10-22-2013, 03:26 PM
This whole round of ltqs etc has started 2 hours or so after it says progress on the globe . Is it really that difficult to do . And then when the event starts everyone's got 2 hours less then they should . Top work gree

bobtodd
10-22-2013, 03:29 PM
first

I have lost all respect for a company who cant give out there events on time and always delaying this ****.

Mr.Unknown
10-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Also getting curious about whats the issue getting events to start in time.

DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry
10-22-2013, 03:37 PM
It's a nightmare when the start times are so late for us in Europe. It's almost midnight here in UK and I'm fed up waiting.

bobtodd
10-22-2013, 03:41 PM
two words "costumer service"

baxter_
10-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Must be busy counting there money from the syndicate ltq

kimberleyj
10-22-2013, 03:56 PM
It's a nightmare when the start times are so late for us in Europe. It's almost midnight here in UK and I'm fed up waiting.

i agree why can't it start at like 4 pm US time . which means it would be 9/10 pm EU time. the US would be getting out of school/work soon after the event started and the EU wouldn't miss out so much. i think the sltq started at 3 am here .

ChiefChongabong
10-22-2013, 03:57 PM
I think it's funny how people still complain about events starting late and whatever else that runs like like crap on this game. Game will always be like that so save your complaints haha.

candyson
10-22-2013, 04:00 PM
This whole round of ltqs etc has started 2 hours or so after it says progress on the globe . Is it really that difficult to do . And then when the event starts everyone's got 2 hours less then they should . Top work gree
Why do you expect them to be perfect, that's never the case with Gree. It's normal, so there shouldn't be complaining about a normal happening.

baxter_
10-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Who cares if they start late . Just don't put progress on the globe till it's in progress . Not really that hard

Rebels
10-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Don't worry about when it starts. Just worry about if you can finish before the game freezes up! :)

bobtodd
10-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Im trying to figure out if they got these workers off the street.

Ady
10-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Answer to all this question is simple:they are s..et company with retarded man!

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Well how late do you think they are? Considering the boss event is ending soon.

Ady
10-22-2013, 05:00 PM
I think Gree deleted event and relese tomorow night!

baxter_
10-22-2013, 05:01 PM
I think there late cause it says progress on the globe . And what's boss event got to do with it . They just run a bunch of events together for the last 4 days what's different today

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 05:04 PM
I think there late cause it says progress on the globe . And what's boss event got to do with it . They just run a bunch of events together for the last 4 days what's different today

The difference is they all started the same time. Or about that. They released the sltq when a boss goal started. So seems like they are aiming for that time for release times.

real badman
10-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Now they're late. Boss event is over. :p no new data push yet.

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 05:09 PM
Now they're late. Boss event is over. :p no new data push yet.

Now I agree lmao

Master Stormzs
10-22-2013, 05:34 PM
two words "costumer service"
They only care about pay to play ploys...never forget they are a for profit business first and foremost..customers service is waaay at the bottom of their list. These late events, glitches, oops we're sorry, well you get the idea

Guisseppe17
10-22-2013, 05:36 PM
I love the way yall complain about it being two hours late...the more time for energy to recharge, the better! GREE's had three LTQ's back-to-back-to-back, and no one has complained....

Deadwater
10-22-2013, 05:44 PM
I love the way yall complain about it being two hours late...the more time for energy to recharge, the better! GREE's had three LTQ's back-to-back-to-back, and no one has complained....

The compliant isn't about the event. But how gree can't start on time. Why say "in progress" if it isn't in progress?

offline04
10-22-2013, 05:46 PM
first

I have lost all respect for a company who cant give out there events on time and always delaying this ****.

yet you still play, and most prob throw money at them.

baxter_
10-22-2013, 06:07 PM

You think gree cares if we have no energy . That's perfect for them cause you will need to buy gold .

archambeau
10-22-2013, 06:43 PM
I guess it wouldn't bother me too much that the can't seem to start events on time but when I read on another thread that others are halfway through the LTQ that has yet to start for anyone in our syndicate then I get a little irritated. If you're going to start an event start it at the same time for everyone to keep it fair.

baxter_
10-22-2013, 06:56 PM
I guess it wouldn't bother me too much that the can't seem to start events on time but when I read on another thread that others are halfway through the LTQ that has yet to start for anyone in our syndicate then I get a little irritated. If you're going to start an event start it at the same time for everyone to keep it fair.

There trolling ltq has been binned . Gree you idiots are just a fail . No wonder people don't want to play this game anyway

Stooboot
10-22-2013, 07:00 PM

its really getting ridiculous, how many ltqs have they had now? And gree only gets worse at putting them out, u would think by now they would know what there doin. Guess we expect 2 much from a multi billion dollar company