PDA

View Full Version : Modern War is the best game. No question......not even a competition.

I Will Merc You
10-22-2013, 03:03 PM
I play two other games....Crime City, and Clash of Clans. That is it. 3 games and the occasional Lumosity brain games.

Modern War is the only one that makes me anxious.

.....no....not anxiety anxious...........

...itching to go to war.

Well done GREE. You have succeeded in developing this game into a masterpiece.

Put your helmets on......Mexico is 70 hours from now. Putting it on the map!!!! ;)

DaBoss!
10-22-2013, 04:15 PM
I play both Modern War and clash of clans, but I would have to argue clash of clans is more entertaining these days. But of course that is just my opinion, and I'm probably stupid for defending clash of clans in a Modern War Forum..........................;)

Agent Orange
10-22-2013, 08:19 PM
The only other online game I play is Fairyland.

JDub
10-22-2013, 09:25 PM
CoC would be a good game if you didn't have to have a full charged phone plugged into a wall to play it. The last time I played that in the time it took to do 2 three minute wars my phone went from 60% down to 5% battery. Normally I can play MW for around 4 hours straight while texting with my faction on groupme for around 4 hours on a full chasrge.

If all I do on MW is just get my money buildings my phone will last nearly 2 days.

iWar
10-23-2013, 01:09 AM
CoC is hands down a way better game than MW imo and I have been playing both since they were fairly new. CoC is way more entertaining, graphically better, less repetitive and waaaay more balanced. The only downside is the battery use that's been mentioned.

carl9764
10-23-2013, 03:57 AM
Just started playing CoC and must admit it is a good game thanks DaBoss

SGT Rud
10-23-2013, 04:30 AM
Do to the xp in the current LTQ, I now only play to collect from my 5 min buildings. Well, after I collect, I need something to do, so I caught this other obscure game called Plague. I can kill the whole world with a transforming virus. Similar to MW as for the pecking of the finger on the screen.

Which reminds me, my supply depots are ready.

Blade of 3
10-23-2013, 04:50 AM
Do to the xp in the current LTQ, I now only play to collect from my 5 min buildings. Well, after I collect, I need something to do, so I caught this other obscure game called Plague. I can kill the whole world with a transforming virus. Similar to MW as for the pecking of the finger on the screen.

Which reminds me, my supply depots are ready.

That game is really fun, but beat it in a couple days all on brutal or whatever it's called a year ago.

thundarr
10-23-2013, 05:49 AM
I play two other games....Crime City, and Clash of Clans. That is it. 3 games and the occasional Lumosity brain games.

Modern War is the only one that makes me anxious.

.....no....not anxiety anxious...........

...itching to go to war.

Well done GREE. You have succeeded in developing this game into a masterpiece.

Put your helmets on......Mexico is 70 hours from now. Putting it on the map!!!! ;)

Do you work for Gree?

I Will Merc You
10-23-2013, 12:34 PM
Do you work for Gree?

....that is not a bad idea....... :D

La La594
10-23-2013, 02:51 PM
aGREEd. Now that LTQs penalize you with XP/level-ups, I stopped participating. I use to never let my energy get full (was either pre-staging or working on LTQ). Now I'm bored and losing interest in the game.

I to miss prestaging , it always gave you something to do, a reason to upgrade building and slowly over time you get further and further and I alway spent a little to get to the next good unit, but these new LTQ's I am hoping are for the hlp chasing lev 300, hopefully we can revert to normal levels of xp, or better still a super low xp event with really good units if done with faction to counter balance this later event, although the beginner LTQ was a very good xp to stat gain 55level up for 300 att :)

I Will Merc You
10-23-2013, 03:51 PM
Does anybody ever walk outside...play golf, tennis or even shuffle board?
Enjoy some fresh air, sunshine and company with real human beings?
Engage in a competition where money can't win it for you?

Not during WD weekend :)

Evil Mastermind
10-23-2013, 04:15 PM
I agree with the OP. This lil game is the best.