PDA

View Full Version : 56 Streak Win team Looking for EU or Asia player

Bstreazy
10-22-2013, 01:34 PM
Small team of players that went 56-1 in france to win the nuke. Looking for EU or Asia player with big stats that wants to join us in winning this prize again. Must be willing to use gold if necessary, though we don't expect vaults and vaults. Please PM me with stats and LINE ID so we can set up an interview. You will not be disappointed.

vicm23
10-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Friendly bump

Spazer
10-23-2013, 08:21 AM
Pm sent. Check ur inbox

ash.dew
10-24-2013, 02:56 AM
oh Is that Bstreazy? I thought it was done from Immortal Warriors and now you're claiming it your team LOL. Well be careful of Immortal Warriors! Good luck

Jhoemel
10-24-2013, 03:52 AM
Really man? That wasnt ur team who did it, all of us are just members

Whip88
10-24-2013, 04:12 AM
I would like to hear more

ash.dew
10-25-2013, 12:12 AM
Oh Bulxman aka Semper Fi, you were bad mouth then and so are you now. Your name should be Bulxit. God bless you! Well we will see in war. Both Jhoemel and Jemily are in the faction. So I don't know what you're talking about and that proves you're a childish retard. At least I have a home, not like you guys who don't even recognize own father. You guys didn't even have courage to face the truth. Tell me your team name and I will make sure we spank you without mercy. ;) Well, I don't want to put a rift in your new team. I still have screenshots of what you said about kid, Bstreazy and others. But I wouldn't do that, I am blessed with common sense, hope your upper shell has got some. I'm amazed though you abused BStreazy and kid and you're still with them. Godspeed get some self esteem! You are just as fake as your commitments. You guys are looking for gold users? ehem ehem O please, Good Luck to you!

Well, you called me a dictator. Please add Mr. to it, coz of this guy you're in a position to put up a fake ad. :D :D :D
Jamaika has a sense of responsibility for team, so he is helping in recruitment. You can never understand that so leave it and chill, he represents IMS!! And what's your without team name ad?? Isn't it funny?

And yes, IMS has become stronger with your exit. :D and consider this message as a free bump from IMS! You could've told me that you guys need bump for your ad. LMAO

lmao, funny some pathetic POS named Jamaika said he won it in IMS last war and the POS wasn't even in the faction, haha. I'm surprised Jhoemel is still in their Yash when you said he and Jemily were both ****ty players. Even she says you treat her like ****. Good to see you are still the dictator you were then. Good Luck

Claym0res
10-25-2013, 05:17 AM
Great faction, great people...

sraghav42
10-25-2013, 06:15 AM
How do you all do in boss events and fltq