PDA

View Full Version : ATT & DEF stat did not increase

opboy
10-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Hi all,
I m having this issue where my attack & deference stat did not increase even when new units have been added today. Has anyone encounter it lately?

Thief
10-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Hi all,
I m having this issue where my attack & deference stat did not increase even when new units have been added today. Has anyone encounter it lately?

Close Application and Re-Open.

Major Elvis Newton
10-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Maybe the new units are weaker than your weakest unit

Snow Bunny
10-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Hi all,

Did u spend ur 3m valor? U might be maxed out and thoses are now ur bottom units ur bringing into battle

Kefa
10-23-2013, 06:28 AM
You may know this already, but the stats shown are not the sum total of all your units. They are your "Alliance" atk and def. If your level is low or your number of allies is low, the numbers won't be added.

There's actually an answer to this exact question both in a forum sticky and in the in-game help menu under FAQ.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55648-Modern-War-FAQs

Why did the unit I purchased not raise my stats by the full amount?
For every level of your character, you can bring 5 allies to battle (up to the cap of 500). For each of those allies, you can bring four of your units to battle. The total attack and defense of your best units determines your stats going into the battle. For any units beyond the maximum amount, only the best ones will be chosen. Please also note that every unit (except those bought with gold) has a casualty rate, and can be lost performing jobs or fighting rivals.