PDA

View Full Version : Prize most wanted: Health regeneration

josempolo
10-22-2013, 09:08 AM
We want a prize on next war on Mexico, that has a 30% faster regeneration health to help on Boss events. The only one that has been given, was Ground unit: P91 Pounder. We ask for another unit with this bonus. Who of you agree on this?

Thief
10-22-2013, 09:14 AM
I'll happily take another Health Regeneration Unit. Granted they will only be making the boss that much more difficult next time regardless of what they give us.

Anwyays i will say there has certainly been other health regen units besides the P91-Pounder. That was certainly the best one they have awarded but there have been multiple other units during WD and outside of WD that have been awarded.

If you ask for one of these they will probably award it during some insane LTQ that requires 5 Vaults to complete or something crazy.

Sgt Squirrel
10-22-2013, 10:22 AM
Agreed that at this point, health regen is a direct way of Gree losing on profits and gold for people in war and boss events. And to Thief's point, the only thing Gree can do will be to make it damn hard to obtain the health regen, and also increase the strength of the boss to compensate. Those that don't get the health regen have an even tougher time on the boss, and enough people were complaining about these rounds already :P

I for one would rather not want to see a health regen bonus, because if it means the top25 factions get it and others don't (especially if its a war prize), then it means the gap would widen even further for those in factions 26+, making bosses even harder and even more of a loss at war times to catch up. I'd rather keep my current gap as my faction creeps closer to top25 ;)

Durt McGurt
10-22-2013, 10:26 AM
We want a prize on next war on Mexico, that has a 30% faster regeneration health to help on Boss events. The only one that has been given, was Ground unit: P91 Pounder. We ask for another unit with this bonus. Who of you agree on this?

I would rather have an "upgrade 2" prize over health regen.

Michael1989
10-22-2013, 10:30 AM

Same!. Top 500 prize maybe...

Paiens
10-22-2013, 10:33 AM
What you don't have 15 bridge jumpers like half the people playing? Get on it mate! :-)

Thief
10-22-2013, 10:36 AM

Hahaha then i could actually updrade some of my buildings? I swear my poor unit buildings have been completely neglected....but then again those Defense buildings are like the lint in your dryer...what are you supposed to do with them?

I actually made a suggestion in the top 3 Prizes changed thread....Don't think they will do it though.

Top1: 10% Infantry Defense
Top2: 10% Sea Attack
Top 3: 10% Ground Defense

Top 10: Recover 1 Additional Energy
Top 25: 15% Stamina Regen
Top 50: Upgrade 2 Buildings at once
Top 75: 3% Alliance Attack
Top 100: 10% Health Regen
Top 150: Air Attack 10%
Top 250: Ground Attack 8%
Top 400: Increased Income 20%
Top 500: Infantry attack 6%
Top 750: Reduced Upgrade time 10%
Top 1000: Increased Sea Attack 4%

SGT Rud
10-22-2013, 10:52 AM
The last health upgrade was 3% and was a top 250 prize, so calling it the "only top 25 prize" making it hard isnt the standard. All bonuses on units are there to save you money, to the ones who spend it. Whether it be a lower construction cost, or time, or health regen.

As for the strength of the bosses, my guess is that after the 1st round of 100, Gree noticed that people were knocking them down quicker than ever before with the stat inflation. The goal is to become stronger than the rest. But if everyone is getting the same units (such as the 28 days), then your % increase rate should be higher than everyone else.

Meaning that - If everyone had a 100 attack, and got units and went up 5% in stats from how far they went in an event, you need to have a higher % increase. Their increase is now at 105 attack. You need a 7% increase meaning you went further in the event, giving you a 107 attack.

With that in mind, Gree would increase the bosses health to match the 5% increase everyone got, but you would have that additional 2% getting you further in the boss levels. Where does health regen play in? Well, if the top 250 teams got a 3% decrease in regen time, giving an estimated 10k-15k people another hit (possibly) on the boss. Gree would have to find an increase in boss health to compensate....but.... at only 1/2 as the ones that didnt get the regen dont need it to be too hard. Where does the rate of increase work into this. Easy. When it stacks on top of other regen bonuses, and you actually get another full hit on the boss.

Example - In the first 100 faction boss, my LLP got to level 80ish, did not make 100 to get the 100K unit, but could have using maybe 200 gold. This last boss after the large health increase, my LLP did finish 100 bosses with about 200 gold. Now, if my LLP would have finished the boss the 1st time, I would not have needed gold this time. My rate of increase was about the same as everyone elses, therefore, got as far as I did the first time without gold. But now my rate of increase is above the rest, so I probably wont have to on the next boss event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note - I would love a health regen unit, could care less on its %. I would also love any build 2 or upgrade 2 or anything of the such.

S&H Max
10-22-2013, 10:57 AM
As much as I wanted an upgrade 2 at once a few month ago, I think it would start to be less and less usefull to higher level players...

All boost are at 10, all unit building are far enouph to make any LTQ, def building are use for BP more than stats lets be honnest

Only thing left to upgrade is money building and the one that are worth it are the one that cost over 300mil so barely have time to find back the money before last one is over...

But yep would have speed up the first 8-10 months lol

Norseman
10-22-2013, 11:33 AM
I'll happily take another Health Regeneration Unit. Granted they will only be making the boss that much more difficult next time regardless of what they give us.

Anwyays i will say there has certainly been other health regen units besides the P91-Pounder. That was certainly the best one they have awarded but there have been multiple other units during WD and outside of WD that have been awarded.

If you ask for one of these they will probably award it during some insane LTQ that requires 5 Vaults to complete or something crazy.

I would love to see a XP heavy LTQ with a -50% health regeneration, a double upgrade and a +5 energy boost. Would be great to limit campers abilities in this game :)

Thief
10-22-2013, 11:41 AM
I would love to see a XP heavy LTQ with a -50% health regeneration, a double upgrade and a +5 energy boost. Would be great to limit campers abilities in this game :)

Bahaha forget about the XP. It would cost 30,000 Gold to complete. Only members of top 3 factions would even bother with this and yes completing it would basically garuntee you would be lvl 300.

Who dares wins
10-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Pointless as if they start giving rediculas size regen bonuses (30%) then eventually they will just make it harder witch beats the point then!

However I would like a unit like that only if they don't persist on making bosses harder and harder