PDA

View Full Version : who hasn't touched these individual ltqs

Badass action man
10-22-2013, 06:50 AM
i haven't touched them cause of the crazy xp n lack of mods. plus doing the same mission ova n ova drives me bezerk!.

anybody else not touching them even once? and why?

warrends
10-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Never do them. Haven't in many months. They suck. Period. Low stats for ever-increasingly high XP.

Just ask my factionmates. I'm the resident "Don't do them!!!" guy. And whenever I see any of them even start to talk about doing them I slap them in the face.

Peppers
10-22-2013, 07:52 AM
I haven't even done a single hit. I believe our whole faction is standing down.

Paiens
10-22-2013, 07:55 AM
Completely standing down...95% of the faction is...maybe all. Whoever is doing it won't dare say they are lol

Tattoo
10-22-2013, 08:18 AM
i am on 1/15 normal mode...not a single click

Grizz875
10-22-2013, 08:53 AM
Haven't done an individual ltq since the disgraceful devin ltq, and I only went like half way through normal on that

SevenO9
10-22-2013, 08:59 AM
Not a single shot

User5000
10-22-2013, 09:19 AM
I did 7/15 normal in the first hour of the event......then I came to my senses and stopped lol. Better late than never XD

DILL3NGER
10-22-2013, 09:35 AM
No one in The Darkness faction is doing it. I'm finding not doing it quite liberating actually. Being a slave to tap tap tap for days on end makes my brain turn to mush.

Vballmadam
10-22-2013, 12:10 PM
I haven't and don't plan too!

Instead...I'm going to the movies!

SGT Rud
10-22-2013, 12:26 PM
only did the 5 level beginners one when it came out. Figured it was worth something, then get really let down. Currently on level 1/15 of the other one, but havent pushed the button yet. Probably wont either. It is getting a tad boring just collecting from my base and opening boxes.

Thief
10-22-2013, 12:28 PM
I started on the beggining one. I went 2/5 and then stopped when i was awarded Concrete twice! Waited and found out it was even worse than i expected.

Max Power
10-22-2013, 12:43 PM
I did 7/15 normal in the first hour of the event......then I came to my senses and stopped lol. Better late than never XD

Did the same on my HLP account and realized I used one energy bar and leveled up. Did the Beginner on my LLP account and them came to the forums to see that I was making a big mistake.

This is fine by me. This digital version of microscopic whack-a-mole is super annoying anyway. Games are supposed to be fun.

Hey, let's log in and not have fun!

vorm
10-22-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm on 2/15 normal.
I didn't the first one before deciding not to do it. My mistake.

pedrombv
10-22-2013, 01:56 PM
It was the first time, but not touch them.

SPWD
10-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Got to level 5 to get the prize and stopped along with the other 53 faction members,well done gree

Shauny
10-22-2013, 02:08 PM
I can't work out why everyone worries about xp at this point in the game. We all know war weekend is not what it once was and it's all about the streaks. Plus the biggest prizes now come from fltq- higher level more energy. Saying that I'm level 191 with below average stats so I'm probably just bitter I f****d it up in the beginning.

Kefa
10-22-2013, 02:14 PM
Not doing this one. It may be fine for those at a certain place in the game, but I'm not interested. Fwiw, that also doesn't bother me.

ploop
10-22-2013, 02:25 PM
only did and finished beginner. then realized it was crap

Dutchie
10-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Completed it... NOT! Wouldn't even touch these events with a barge pole, even if you paid me ;)

Powerbang
10-22-2013, 02:55 PM
I have had a full bar since Posideon...

Badass action man
10-22-2013, 06:31 PM
yes the devin LTQ was the beggining of the end (I miss devin). I wonder if they look back through their books n see if there was an indivdual within the company that started around that time. Caus since then, every decision made has been poor to say the least. The one thing I did like was the faction bosses rolling over to the next days goal and they removed that. So what your meant to stop n start making it near impossible to have fun whilst doing the event. They have made one good decision by accident and then rectified that by changing the rules mid stroke

Mcdoc
10-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Did a few missions - saw how AWEFUL the prizes were and decided it wasn't worth the XP.

Epic Fail on this one Gree :/

JDub
10-22-2013, 09:36 PM
This is the first LTQ I havent touched at all. I did half of the last one. Thats when it hit me what I was going to my stats

Boston George
10-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Agreed way to much xp needed, lvl up way to quickly and units received are not worth the xp expenditure.
Is this Gree's way of stopping camping? If it is it won't work because players will just skip ltq's all together.
Gree really needs to work on their continuity between events!

Gen CheeBye
10-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Gree should just delete this event off their calendar. If they are not gracious enough to accept prestaging for LTQs, scrap it cos we will all collectively skip this event and others like it.

How long can you afford to lose income by being an ignorant stuck-up ( a question aimed at the top executives of gree)? If the goals/missions you impose are not attainable and acceptable to the general playing community (your paying customers), I guarantee that they will stay away from MW and your bottomline will be hit badly (if it hasn't been affected by now).

Either pull the plug or make it playable again. My honest opinions.

ckos2
10-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Never touched them, never will.

HayeZeus
10-23-2013, 08:30 AM
If GREE would simply change the WD algorithm that screws over higher level players nobody would have an issue with ranking up, and people would spend gold on these events. Pretty simple solution, really.

narsly
10-23-2013, 11:21 AM
If GREE would simply change the WD algorithm that screws over higher level players nobody would have an issue with ranking up, and people would spend gold on these events. Pretty simple solution, really.

And we have a winner!!! ^^^^^

stephen2013
10-23-2013, 01:27 PM
*raises both hands and jumps*

These past couple individual ones were total ass. Why fix it if it isn't broken?
I haven't done individual LTQ's for months, actually. All of the other events with
my faction give such great rewards that it almost seems unnecessary. And no, I
don't feel like I'm missing out on anything by not completing them.

ffp
10-23-2013, 04:07 PM
:Confession Bear: I have been doing this LTQ.

Badass action man
10-23-2013, 04:57 PM
y have u been doing this event?

Bndawgs
10-23-2013, 07:14 PM
it's been a nice break after that boring boss event

Tournai
10-24-2013, 01:36 AM
depending on my level, finished 15/15 with 2 accounts
and 1 account lvl 109 is not touching it

Zepson
10-24-2013, 07:05 AM
I'd rather use gold in raid boss and case events to get my units than to do this crazy LTQ's, GREE does not want to get it that XP IS NOT A PRIZE !!!

9mm
10-24-2013, 10:12 AM
I'd rather use gold in raid boss and case events to get my units than to do this crazy LTQ's, GREE does not want to get it that XP IS NOT A PRIZE !!!

I've always thought the same thing. If Gree would make it that completing an LTQ in normal mode would subtract 25% of the total XP gain and subtract 50-75% for completing the event in prestige. That would be a much bigger encouragement to finish LTQ and use gold as needed.

Obviously if you didn't finish you keep the XP you had gained thus far without a reduction.

Max Power
10-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Why would you expect that Gree would acknowledge that leveling up is a bad thing when the game design has been for you to do so since day 1?

Anybody who has ever follwed the "missions", ie: jobs that make you level with a tiny reward, understands that following Gree's path is a fool's errand.

Either they are too naive to understand the game as well as their players do, or they really want you to level up weakly so you will have to buy gold to make up for the stat difference as a result of following their lead.

So, Gree, what is it? Ignorance, or deceipt? LOL!

9mm
10-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Why would you expect that Gree would acknowledge that leveling up is a bad thing when the game design has been for you to do so since day 1?

Anybody who has ever follwed the "missions", ie: jobs that make you level with a tiny reward, understands that following Gree's path is a fool's errand.

Either they are too naive to understand the game as well as their players do, or they really want you to level up weakly so you will have to buy gold to make up for the stat difference as a result of following their lead.

So, Gree, what is it? Ignorance, or deceipt? LOL!

Not expecting it by any means, just saying that it's an idea that would actually encourage people to complete events which would sometimes require gold.

But you're right, if they did it would be admitting that leveling up is a bad thing no matter how you look at it.

And as far as the "missions" are concerned, mine are still upgrade a shipyard to level 2 and build 15 base decorations. I go out of my way to avoid them if possible so I don't the XP gains when it's completed.

digisyn
10-24-2013, 08:27 PM
I am on the last prestige level.... leveled up 10 or 11 times on this event... I thought level 300 would be hard to do but there are many huge xp targets where xp is 3x the req. Energy is doled out... if youre shooting for 300 than this event is 4 U.

i2izzy
10-25-2013, 01:43 AM
I did up to the 1st unit on normal saw it how worthless the unit was & took it as precedent for the type of rewards rest of ltq would have & went back to ignoring the game till war begins.

PlayingCraze
10-25-2013, 07:11 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this LTQ?