PDA

View Full Version : Free Tips on Over-Vaulting Beyond 90m

marklinalexanderho
10-22-2013, 01:22 AM
hey fellow MW frens.. i hear quite a number of us r in need of over-vaulting beyond d bank limit of 90m

one way u can do it is via asset management. meaning buying when u have spare seriously spare cash waiting to be raided n then selling when u need it to make some upgrades etc =)

1.) purchase 5 Mine Fields which costs about 5.5m in total
dat right there is 2.75m when u sell all 5 defense buildings off

2.) purchase 5 Detention Facilities which costs about 4.5m in total
dat rite there is 2.25m in returns

so in total it's like over-vaulting to 95m. not much but hope it's of some help.. at least until they increase our vault limit etc.

cheers n have a nice day! =)

Mastert55!
10-22-2013, 01:39 AM
hey fellow MW frens.. i hear quite a number of us r in need of over-vaulting beyond d bank limit of 90m

one way u can do it is via asset management. meaning buying when u have spare seriously spare cash waiting to be raided n then selling when u need it to make some upgrades etc =)

so in total it's like over-vaulting to 95m. not much but hope it's of some help.. at least until they increase our vault limit etc.

5 million over vault doesn't help much when you are upgrading the Mad Scientist Lab to 10 when it cost almost a billion buddy

just my 2 cents:)

JDub
10-22-2013, 02:42 AM
What about the people that will fill their fault from empty to full in the time it takes for just one of those buildings to be built? This tip is only for someone that has a sub 500k IPH that never raids but its of little use to most people. I'm not even that rich and I have a few buildings that pay out more then 5m every time they hit.

KzL
10-22-2013, 03:05 AM
Ur best bet is to go low an allies if u have good stats ul be untocheble i used to do that the avge stats are around 300k this depends on what lvl for exmp if ur 100 and u got 800k stats u go down to 100 allies u will be fine;)

S&H Max
10-22-2013, 05:06 AM

If you struggle for upgrade just over-vault... I would also suggest to make sure to time your 12/24/48 so they arrive at same time on a specific day... I personnaly can collect around 170mil when the 3 are ready.

but liek other say taht wont be enouph to puchase a 700mil upgrade... make sure to bring your defense up, while keeping level and rank down to not be a target on FvsF

andymac106
10-22-2013, 05:27 AM
My tip: Save big on days of the week since you may lose a big chunk over the weekend. DONT be overvault on war days ( you'll lose it anyway) But what Max said is write, sync your 24 buildings up. I get 55m everyday in one sitting from those.

Being overvault also involves a bit of luck

SGT Rud
10-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Considering that you are going over vault, and the only way others can take it is through attacking, you do have a few options. You can generally raid people 20-30-40% stronger than you and get away with it, but its not the same for attacking. Given that, you already wipe a ton of rivals off your list. Each person can only take 3.6 mil from you in a single series of attacks, so you just need to have a higher income to support losses incured during this isolated event.

Selling buildings is a decent idea, but realistically only for a building purchase. However, there are better buildings to deal with rather than all the time spent to construct a fleet of mine fields and detention centers. My pair of Nanos I always considered to be loaners. I only have one LE building set that has not had a nano sold for either purchase or upgrade.

Pre-staging, WHOA. They did away with all that. Wait a minute, it is still a viable option. If you look into the FNG guides at the top in the sticky threads you will find a google doc in one with all the info on every target on everyh map. This info includes unit drops, money drops, energy and xp consumption. Get in there, find your self a bunch of targets with high cash output when completed, and prestage it to the last hit, then leave it. As you wait for a building to be upgraded or purchased which is outside of you vault, you can go hit that target for some quick cash.

Keep a notebook handy with raidable guys in your rivals list. Then you can take their money also.

S&H Max
10-22-2013, 05:47 AM
really depnds on your IPH and style of play... 3,6mil isnt that bad a loss when you consider a 175mil upgrade, also I always make sur to make up for the lost by raiding or attacking other over-vault around me ... (so try to avoid to be in my news if you are over-vault and my stats are better than yours)

But the first day I had my 90mil vault I made sure to make as much upgrade as possible that were usefull aorund 70 to 110mil so I didnt have to massivly overvault... than after that your IPH is trong enouph to make out for the loss

SGT Rud
10-22-2013, 06:01 AM
raiding SGT rud is also a valide option :cool:

Hey Hey. now.

BTW - Here is the big guide. This used to be sticky, but I guess someone bumped it off. The specific guide I mentioned above is the master resource guide. Its in here.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35951-Modern-War-FAQs&highlight=building+upgrade+cost

JustTVH
10-22-2013, 06:08 AM
posting so I can get count up

Badass action man
10-22-2013, 06:39 AM
dont go it when their is one of those stupid faction tournaments on. prestage high paying missions so u can do them with full energy bar. go on a mad raiding spree n jus keep pumping it. dont atk anybody who can revenge u, make sure u only hit significantly weaker players. dont do it at war time as u will jus b smashed by a gold spender. sell buidings if u wish.

marklinalexanderho
10-23-2013, 10:50 PM
5 million over vault doesn't help much when you are upgrading the Mad Scientist Lab to 10 when it cost almost a billion buddy

What about the people that will fill their fault from empty to full in the time it takes for just one of those buildings to be built? This tip is only for someone that has a sub 500k IPH that never raids but its of little use to most people. I'm not even that rich and I have a few buildings that pay out more then 5m every time they hit.

Ur best bet is to go low an allies if u have good stats ul be untocheble i used to do that the avge stats are around 300k this depends on what lvl for exmp if ur 100 and u got 800k stats u go down to 100 allies u will be fine;)

If you struggle for upgrade just over-vault... I would also suggest to make sure to time your 12/24/48 so they arrive at same time on a specific day... I personnaly can collect around 170mil when the 3 are ready.

but liek other say taht wont be enouph to puchase a 700mil upgrade... make sure to bring your defense up, while keeping level and rank down to not be a target on FvsF

My tip: Save big on days of the week since you may lose a big chunk over the weekend. DONT be overvault on war days ( you'll lose it anyway) But what Max said is write, sync your 24 buildings up. I get 55m everyday in one sitting from those.

Being overvault also involves a bit of luck

Considering that you are going over vault, and the only way others can take it is through attacking, you do have a few options. You can generally raid people 20-30-40% stronger than you and get away with it, but its not the same for attacking. Given that, you already wipe a ton of rivals off your list. Each person can only take 3.6 mil from you in a single series of attacks, so you just need to have a higher income to support losses incured during this isolated event.

Selling buildings is a decent idea, but realistically only for a building purchase. However, there are better buildings to deal with rather than all the time spent to construct a fleet of mine fields and detention centers. My pair of Nanos I always considered to be loaners. I only have one LE building set that has not had a nano sold for either purchase or upgrade.

Pre-staging, WHOA. They did away with all that. Wait a minute, it is still a viable option. If you look into the FNG guides at the top in the sticky threads you will find a google doc in one with all the info on every target on everyh map. This info includes unit drops, money drops, energy and xp consumption. Get in there, find your self a bunch of targets with high cash output when completed, and prestage it to the last hit, then leave it. As you wait for a building to be upgraded or purchased which is outside of you vault, you can go hit that target for some quick cash.

Keep a notebook handy with raidable guys in your rivals list. Then you can take their money also.

wow! tks so much everyone for d overwhelming response & help/tips/advice provided! u guys r definitely a fantastic bunch!! cheers & do have a nice day =)

marklinalexanderho
10-23-2013, 10:52 PM
really depnds on your IPH and style of play... 3,6mil isnt that bad a loss when you consider a 175mil upgrade, also I always make sur to make up for the lost by raiding or attacking other over-vault around me ... (so try to avoid to be in my news if you are over-vault and my stats are better than yours)

But the first day I had my 90mil vault I made sure to make as much upgrade as possible that were usefull aorund 70 to 110mil so I didnt have to massivly overvault... than after that your IPH is trong enouph to make out for the loss

dont go it when their is one of those stupid faction tournaments on. prestage high paying missions so u can do them with full energy bar. go on a mad raiding spree n jus keep pumping it. dont atk anybody who can revenge u, make sure u only hit significantly weaker players. dont do it at war time as u will jus b smashed by a gold spender. sell buidings if u wish.

not forgetting you both too! cheers mates =)

yup sometimes we can definitely generate more strategies w/ so many heads as compared to just one!

Dansgek
10-23-2013, 11:27 PM
Here the strategy i use:

In stead of mine fields look at this:
- Rail guns
- Nanotech
If your IPH is ok and you have all the buildings you want ( i skipped all the small buildings), you can sell rail guns and Nanotech if you need just a little extra.

So this is the way to get way above vault:
- Get your vault to the max (at 90 Mio) and fill it up
- Time your buildings (12-24-48 hour buildings)
- Have all railguns and nanotech factories
- Prestage the latest map bosses (for an extra hidden vault, latest bosses are over 5 mio reward)

Now when you need extra money do the following:
- Make sure your vault is full before you collect your 12-24-48 hour buildings
- Start raiding rivals before you collect (lets say 10 minutes to half an hour)
- Collect your buildings
- Sell your railguns (2,5 mio a piece) and/or Nanotech factory (10 mio a piece)
- You can even finish the map bosses

Now you have a nice overvault way in a short time. The amount overvault depends on how much you raid and how much you collect. This way i can take like 120 Mio overvault without staying overvault, without using the map bosses. Because you already have all the buildings you want, you only need to build 2 buildings each month, the rest you can build back your railguns and nanotechs.

Next to that you can drop allies.

Dom3
10-24-2013, 06:15 AM
I get 5 million per hour.

Captain Steelman
10-24-2013, 06:51 AM

Just buy palm trees and when you got 40000 trees you sell them all and you got your 1 billion cash.... Simple as that...

Norseman
10-24-2013, 08:44 AM

Selling a Level 10 AMR also helps raising some cash without having to be over vault too long...

lemonhaze
10-24-2013, 12:24 PM
i just stay overvault all time between wars..i have fianlly got my artic rig to lvl 6 and my other to lvl 5 now just from overvault in which i didnt do before and now my iph has soared to 15m..my lvl 6 AMR gives out 104m but to get to lvl 7 is alot of saveing after next war like 10 days and i will have my 1.1b upgrade to get my artic rig to lvl 7..but first thing i did b4 i started overvault which was only like 30 days ago was upgrade my 12hr builds..now all my 12hr builds(LE) are either at lvl 4 or high except my villa and they are lvl 3 but give me 9.2m..i only lose on acg even on FVF of about 20 tops and thats on a bad day its usally 12m but as long as it dont cut into my 24/48hr builds it dont matter to lose 3.6m i got a few regulars that stop by ever day to get 3.6m but after a few attacks then im immune from attack from all players for a few hours and the one that attacked me im immune for 6-8 hrs i think..either way good luck

Badass action man
10-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Just buy palm trees and when you got 40000 trees you sell them all and you got your 1 billion cash.... Simple as that...

ooooh i like that! as if we dont already hav enuff tap tap taoo tap tap hahaha

Norseman
10-25-2013, 04:03 AM
i just stay overvault all time between wars..i have fianlly got my artic rig to lvl 6 and my other to lvl 5 now just from overvault in which i didnt do before and now my iph has soared to 15m..my lvl 6 AMR gives out 104m but to get to lvl 7 is alot of saveing after next war like 10 days and i will have my 1.1b upgrade to get my artic rig to lvl 7..but first thing i did b4 i started overvault which was only like 30 days ago was upgrade my 12hr builds..now all my 12hr builds(LE) are either at lvl 4 or high except my villa and they are lvl 3 but give me 9.2m..i only lose on acg even on FVF of about 20 tops and thats on a bad day its usally 12m but as long as it dont cut into my 24/48hr builds it dont matter to lose 3.6m i got a few regulars that stop by ever day to get 3.6m but after a few attacks then im immune from attack from all players for a few hours and the one that attacked me im immune for 6-8 hrs i think..either way good luck

I wish more people could realize this, as it would add 6m to my IPH.