PDA

View Full Version : Game Won't transfer at all iPhone 5s

Master_Blaster
10-21-2013, 11:27 PM
Just bought an iPhone 5s and my game data will not transfer to my new phone. I have tried the Funzio ID in game transfer, iCloud backup transfer, TransApp transfer and I have already put in a ticket to Gree and they keep telling me my data is transferred but it hasn't 😩 is there something wrong with my phone settings? any help from some tech geeks out there would be great!!!!

CCKallDAY
10-22-2013, 04:03 AM
First
extracharacters

Euchred
10-22-2013, 07:08 AM
When I went to my 5s I made an encrypted backup of my 4s and set up my new phone using that backup and everything came over. Had a little problem because I wasn't 100% updated with my apps but after I updated it ironed itself out.

supersmug

Loopsycc
11-11-2013, 09:24 PM
When I went to my 5s I made an encrypted backup of my 4s and set up my new phone using that backup and everything came over. Had a little problem because I wasn't 100% updated with my apps but after I updated it ironed itself out.

supersmug

I'm having same problem like u. The game won't transfer and when open in new phone, i got level 1 with name Alex.

GucciMane
11-12-2013, 03:56 PM
and im to get one of these phones in two weeks......

GG.

mainemedicine
11-20-2013, 07:23 PM
I just got a new 4s as a replacement for my broken 4s receiver.

Before exchange I made a complete backup to my laptop. I got new phone came home and restored my nnew phone with old phone's back up.

I got everything on my phone except my crime city account was not transferred. I have sent out a couple of tickets and haven't heard anything. It has been almost a week and I can't get this to work. Any ideas?