PDA

View Full Version : do you consider quitting this game?

King little fruit fly
10-21-2013, 06:27 PM
All the time or have considered or never, cast your vote. :D

King little fruit fly
10-21-2013, 06:30 PM

Transmitter
10-21-2013, 06:33 PM
I somewhat like the events. It gives me the break from academic work. For those who have nice accounts and think of quiting, pm so I can have em xD

candyson
10-21-2013, 06:36 PM
I voted for the first option, but I don't mind having this many boss events :-)

fernandoefens
10-21-2013, 06:48 PM
The weekly PvP is boring....

Sir josh
10-21-2013, 06:54 PM
MW is a bit like a bad marriage. Those that dread getting up in the morning to face the game. Spend the day all consumed with thoughts of the game. Get a nervous sweat when a fight is anticipated. Feel the hollow pit in your stomach when your base has been raided when you are out with your "girlfriend" (family). Sink way to much money into it just to appease it. Look forward to small worthless rewards. Age quickly, grey hair is equivalent to XP. You stay in the relationship because do codependency with your faction members. Yeah I think about divorce, er quitting the game. Daily. One of these days, one of these days, pow, Right in the kisser

Blade of 3
10-21-2013, 06:54 PM
I have thought about it, but in the end I just end up stop spending on the game and try to enjoy it more casually like an app is intended to be. Like how the boss event now is to 100. I can't even make it to where I can potentially get to because of how many bosses their is now. I honestly could barely make it to the 50th boss previously with the amount of time allotted. So why would I spend gold?

Tito89
10-21-2013, 08:22 PM
I consider quiting daily, but my coin likes to hold its head high :)

Wayne-Metal
10-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Your options are a bit bias

Matt Thornton
10-21-2013, 11:53 PM
I wish YOU would quit ! oxygen thief.

maggiemiss
10-21-2013, 11:57 PM
I enjoy doing different goals, but find the enjoyment is erased by the high XP required.
Regular play should be rewarded better.

good gawd noooo
10-22-2013, 12:45 AM
wish more players would vote on this.. like to see what real percentage has those thoughts more and more often..then maybe gree might start to listen instead of adding more and more and focus on improving what they already have going on.. maybe even a reduction I mean really 10 events in between a war. Players not wanting to do events but doing them so they don't fall behind and falling behind anyway cause xp gain doesn't equate to rewards.. and hell ten might be ok if they were ten DIFFERENT challenges instead of doubling each challenge.. and that novice ltq what was that about?? I mean really even the low levels that would struggle to beat it must of thought it was total waste for a 300/300 unit.. anyway I am becoming more and more disillusioned every day. but lol invested so much time energy and money hard to throw away the investment:p

sraghav42
10-22-2013, 12:57 AM
Everyday I wake up and find the new xp gaining event I think that I will leave my top 75 faction and join a lower ranked faction ,just to play the game. But no when I see the prizes , it makes me feel like completing the event.There is something in the game that would pull me towards itself don't know what. Even though I feel burned out but I play but the continuous repeated events makes want to leave.

I am a camper and have not done much LTQ's and am in the last days of fun .I have a level 97 account with 1.2/1.6 million stats , I know I can reach the boss 90 for free but the number of bosses make me feel that this game has become my job....

Mastert55!
10-22-2013, 01:41 AM
after my 20th vault in the past year and a half............yes, but no, too much invested into this to quite now

Tournai
10-22-2013, 04:17 AM
Yes sometimes, but I just cant!

TDF is getting Stronger every day

Wingman GRI
10-22-2013, 04:52 AM
after my 20th vault in the past year and a half............yes, but no, too much invested into this to quite now

Quit before you even spend more :-)

Thief
10-22-2013, 08:19 AM

Hey now don't sully the name of a Thief :P

On a serious note i have considered quitting WD events and focusing on having fun again in this game. The game is somewhat of a chore and while i personally enjoy certain aspects of the game i don't enjoy others (Such as the FvF events which are just a formula for burnout to me)

I'm also not a huge fan of the Solo LTQ events. Its just the insane clicking....over and over and over again. I guess thats what the whole game is but for me it looses something. I help out on the faction LTQ because its a team effort which makes it more fun but the game has certainly lost some of its allure since the goold old days or the first few WD events.

Captain B
10-22-2013, 09:56 AM
I think about quitting almost every time I log on. Used to be such a social game with much talk of best tactics, strategy and making fun if each other. Since everyone now feels forced to do LTQ or other events, with so many it leaves little time for the social side.

King little fruit fly
10-22-2013, 11:54 AM

You stupid zombie was the reason I didn't quit year ago as I wanted to increase my stat so I could clean your base nonstop too just like the pirates.

King little fruit fly
10-22-2013, 11:57 AM
MW is a bit like a bad marriage. Those that dread getting up in the morning to face the game. Spend the day all consumed with thoughts of the game. Get a nervous sweat when a fight is anticipated. Feel the hollow pit in your stomach when your base has been raided when you are out with your "girlfriend" (family). Sink way to much money into it just to appease it. Look forward to small worthless rewards. Age quickly, grey hair is equivalent to XP. You stay in the relationship because do codependency with your faction members. Yeah I think about divorce, er quitting the game. Daily. One of these days, one of these days, pow, Right in the kisser

hand down the best reply I read in a while. This is exactly how I feel, I want to divorce the bit ch but just feel sad to leave the friends in the faction.

iamnasty
10-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Where is the vote for, I'm LOST !!!!

Max Power
10-22-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't get the urge to quit because I don't care how I do. The less you have emotionally and financuially invested in games like this, the less you feel like rage quitting. Hell, I still collect money in Monster Quest, I don't even think they turn on the lights in the server room anymore over there.

Looking at the thread at how many hours a day people spend in this game, I can see that people really really aren't playing in a very balanced way. Obviously people who spend 8 hours a day in game are most likely to rage quit.

Knock it down to one hour a day, spend not a nickel, know that someone will always outspend you, and the desire to quit will practically vanish.

Bstreazy
10-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Once you stop thinking of money spent on this game as an investment, and start thinking of it as gone, you may have an easier decision in front of you. Too many people continue to throw good money after bad...

I've already stopped buying significant amounts of gold, and if they spit in the faces of everyone over lvl 100 one more time, like in the current boss events, I'm out for good, with no regrets. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. What's it like to have weekends where i'm not compulsively checking my phone every 30 minutes? I forget...

Drakhoan
10-22-2013, 08:13 PM
No, I enjoy playing and won't allow myself to play to the point it is no longer fun, I find it fun that gree keeps changing things up, keeps those that think they have it all figured out guessing how to change their play.

stephen2013
10-23-2013, 01:34 PM
I was about to quit when when a device swap went wrong and I lost 4 months on my character (back in early 2012 when that 4 months actually mattered). After support restored my game, I kept going.

I still considered quitting many times after, but haven't recently at all. I don't see much wrong with the game at the present.

I don't think this feels like a job at all. I choose what I participate in, and keep it to an easily manageable level for me. It's not that hard to do.