PDA

View Full Version : Gree support - humans or mailbots?

SevenO9
10-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Ok, so I kill boss #100, get my random unit awarded (can't remember which one exactly, a common) but no final unit for the kill #100 and no grand unit for doing the individual kills plus five faction kills (we actually did six).

So I send this mail to Gree support:

Hello Gree support,

I just killed boss (Maria Rivera) number 100. My faction got 5 of the faction quest units. I got however neither the unit for killing boss 100 nor the grand pirce. As i invested alot of gold I would appreciate if you could look into this an make sure I get those units.

Thanks a million
Seven of Nine

And get this reply only minutes later:

We apologize for any frustration caused by the recent LTQ and Faction LTQ events.

In order to have been eligible to receive the event wrapper prize unit, the individual and faction LTQ's would have to be completed in entirety on both normal and prestige modes.

Your understanding in the matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Team Gree

Needless to say my request has been closed.

Are you reading the stuff we send you? Or is this some mailbot sending out random replies and auto closing tickets?

Bad way to handle paying customers.

Yours
Seven of Nine

Romulus.
10-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Did you get the all faction prices first 5 days? I say first five days is so importend if you missed anyone of them and made it five with day six then you will not get final unit.

yan840016765
10-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Ok, so I kill boss #100, get my random unit awarded (can't remember which one exactly, a common) but no final unit for the kill #100 and no grand unit for doing the individual kills plus five faction kills (we actually did six).

So I send this mail to Gree support:

And get this reply only minutes later:

Needless to say my request has been closed.

Are you reading the stuff we send you? Or is this some mailbot sending out random replies and auto closing tickets?

Bad way to handle paying customers.

Yours
Seven of Nine

Did you kill the boss #100 during over time?

Dutchie
10-21-2013, 03:42 PM
My old faction buddy Seven09 will have completed both... First 6 faction goals and all 100 bosses in the required time and not overtime!

Did you make any screenshots that you can show support? Clearly they have not looked into your account and I suggest you reopen the same ticket and hopefully you can also provide proof that shows you did both! Good luck matey!

The scripted response also states LTQ and not faction boss events, so the support person also selected the wrong script as reply... LOL

One man army
10-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Gree sucks with their support team. I have been trying to get my account transferred from my iphone to my iPad being that work interferes and the iPad will make the game more concealed being that many use tablets for work. THEY STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY TRANSFER DONE..!!!

SevenO9
10-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Yes I did 100 bosses. No I don't think it was in overtime. It was close but not over. I can however not proof this. Gree should be able to check that.
Yes my faction did five (actually six) consecutive quests. Many of my faction members have the grand price.
What proof can I have? Am I supposed to screenshot everything. Just in case?

Also the point of this thread is to show the poor support quality. I described clearly (well as clear as my limitted English allows) that I am talking about the boss event. The reply refers to a FLTQ prestige mode. The ticket was closed within minutes. The new ticket I created as a followup hasnt been answered in hours. Suprised? Not really ...

Captain Steelman
10-22-2013, 12:53 AM
That s u x.... I know the feeling... BTW they dont like copies of their mail communication here in the forum... Thrust me, I know....

Pm sent.

Mastert55!
10-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Unfortunately, I completed all 100 bosses but my faction didn't beat the last 2 bosses, only 20 short the 4th day and 42 short the 5th day. Most of us maxed out and didn't want to leave the faction and lose our donation log records. Kinda sad for missing out on that 100k unit:(

Agent Orange
10-23-2013, 11:43 AM
My best guess is that support is using some sort of automated keyword based system though it did look like someone might have actually read one of my latest tickets. But I suspect they get such high volume vs number of support people that they need to filter requests. Problem is this method isn't the greatest.

Usually a reply to the initial Auto generated reply brings a better result though not always.

Kefa
10-23-2013, 12:27 PM
... Am I supposed to screenshot everything. Just in case? ...

I pretty much do just that. I still have screenshots of all those Insurgent Jeeps I won from the previous Boss, but still have none in my inventory.

Good luck, I sure hope this gets worked out. So far I've had several other successes with Gree support, but I know many don't.

Tardavic
10-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Hey guys,

Let's please try to keep this discussion on topic and do send in a ticket if you have not already and your issue(s) will be handled in a timely manner.

We do appreciate any and all information which you provide in your tickets as this does help Support better resolve the issue.

Thanks!

SevenO9
10-24-2013, 12:34 AM
Hey guys,

Let's please try to keep this discussion on topic and do send in a ticket if you have not already and your issue(s) will be handled in a timely manner.

We do appreciate any and all information which you provide in your tickets as this does help Support better resolve the issue.

Thanks!

It took me quite a while to create the full list of boss units in my inventory. Have you ever tried this? Finding a total of 18 distinct units in a not sorted inventory list? Anyways, I did all the work and those units add up to 100! I counted them multiple times, definetly 100. This and the total of six Rebel Wing Bomber plus multiple faction members having the grand price should proof my point.

What I get as a reply is that 'you' only find 99 units in my inventory. Do you want me to send screeshot of all those units? Shall I help doing the math? Am I suffering from a display glitch, because I clearly see 100 units? Plus I saw boss 100 going down which is hard to proof unfortunatelly.

Seriously, Tardavic. What can a paying customer do? I invested money. Money that pays you guys salaries. And twice the person answering my ticket does not even read the evidence I present.

To cut a long story short. I will settle this with Apple as I am unwilling to spend more time proofing that I am right and you are wrong. This game is going south anyways, thanks for giving me another reason to jump ship.