PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Tournament Leaderboard Frozen?

Josh611
10-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Anybody else seeing this? Added about 100k to my score and it still hasn't added.

Won't be too happy if I don't get the ranking I should becuase of it

SGT Rud
10-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Oh dear god. Sorry to sound a little WTF, but this is an ongoing issue every week. Every Monday, there is another thread out on this. Roughly about the same exact time every Monday. Its also starting to become a WD problem too. The last one did it.

Lou Sir
10-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Anybody else seeing this? Added about 100k to my score and it still hasn't added.

Won't be too happy if I don't get the ranking I should becuase of it

Next time set a big lead from urs rank

Josh611
10-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Next time set a big lead from urs rank

Won't be putting any gold into it next time if it's always like this. They conveniently freeze them at the end so people will spend more, that's a load of crap.

free play
10-21-2013, 12:34 PM
the board freezes 1 hour before the end for some reason, it happens to every one of these events, I sent a ticket before and got some cock and bull story but basically I stop 1 hour before the timer ends, last hours points don't get added, it sucks

free play
10-21-2013, 12:40 PM
this is the ans I got about the issue after I sent a ticket,

Thanks for contacting us!

We are aware of this issue.

Please note that the tournament is officially over when you are on the first count down and that rewarding will go out within 10-15 minutes. The timer only resets if you stay in the game. If you close and then reopen your game (starting a new session), this will make the GvG icon disappear normally.

Please also note that the leaderboard freeze is intentional within the last hour of the event. Our servers will continue to record points until the end of the event. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do let us know.

Team Gree

Duncan00
10-21-2013, 04:40 PM
I heard about it, so glad I was not able to see it. My faction, 101 airborn, took this event seriously for the first time and made 11 place. Not to bad I must say. While going at it I noticed I had a good shot at getting top 100 for individual so I started tapping away. Woke up this morning with about 300k inside top 100, busy at work all day I got my free shots in here and there. Lunch time arrives and I go at it increasing my cushion to 400k and sure enough my phone dies lol. First day ever that I forget my charger. So of course when I get home i plug my phone in to see I got exactly 100 place, shew. But if my phone was charged and I noticed the leader board had been froze, that woulda drove me nuts lol

Badass action man
10-21-2013, 04:47 PM
its another Greetarded tactic that is compeletly...I cant use an expletive here but u get the idea.