PDA

View Full Version : A Message from FUN to RK

Alleran
10-21-2013, 11:47 AM
To all members of the Royal Knights:

We salute you. What you attempted to pull off this guild war was courageous and well planned. Team FUN has nothing but respect for you. It is a shame these events need to have a winner, because your efforts were incredible. And if you folks had as much fun as we did during this war, then we are all winners.

With admiration,

Your FUN Friends

Shadows
10-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Classy, Alleran..

much appreciated by this one standing on the sidelines...:D

Dexter Morgan
10-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Yes well said Alleran. And it's something that all fun members feel. Great War and great respect for RK

Voxker
10-21-2013, 12:26 PM
pretty intense war, amazing that FUN got over 100mil cp

Zenobia
10-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Much respect to YOU guys in FUN who would express such sentiments.

Cola3
10-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Now this WAR was exciting, unlike the FUN/RK thread last war....lol. Congrats to both of you.

Iron Maiden
10-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Now this WAR was exciting, unlike the FUN/RK thread last war....lol. Congrats to both of you.

I agree! !

Guido69
10-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Like Alleran said, this comes from all of FUN...

Utter respect for what you did.

I hope some of you come here and post as well.

Spydrax
10-21-2013, 01:23 PM
I have to say, I watched this battle the whole war... Like watching a couple heavy weights trading blow for blow. I enjoyed it and was stunned by the amount of points turning up. In the early stages, I thought FUN was just sitting back and waiting but quickly noticed that RK was pouring it on and began to watch that as much as my own.

I don't know the pairings, (how many times you faced off against each other, but it's clear, that 1st and 2nd place, what 5x what 3rd place scored, are head and shoulders above the rest of KA.

I'd almost like to see these guild wars turn bracket based where you fight within tiers of teams. Who can ever oust either of these two guilds?
Or
Have them face off against one another for supremacy. FUN v RK one on one for the weekend. Battles auto engage every hour and a half from start to finish.

Just thinking out loud....

But a great battle and my hats off to you all!!!

JJazz
10-21-2013, 01:58 PM
I applaud both RK and FUN for the amazing Battles and effort this war. Truly awe inspiring!

kruppe
10-21-2013, 01:59 PM
RK did run away at the beginning which was a little surprising as FUN thought they would do this a couple of wars ago. And yet, they were nimble enough to avoid fighting FUN. The only time the two guilds met was when the fat lady had already sung.

FeelSoHigh
10-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Amazing match!
Respect to both teams.

/bow

Just4fun
10-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Good job RK we were rooting for you guys to win!!

Krayt
10-21-2013, 02:22 PM
It was a fun battle to watch. Our guild talked about it and how RK was going to win their first war. Figured all along that in the end FUN would win. It was interesting to watch though and something interesting to talk about.

Congrats to both guilds

Ratma2001
10-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Now THAT was using the word EPIC !, true battle worthy opponents going toe to toe!, it was a joy to see RK in No#1 spot, i had to read it 3 times to make sure , i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, although you did not face each other till the end it was the best tick for tack war in a long time !

congratulations to both teams for adding some spice back into this !
Awesome job and awesome detication.
Hats off to you all
Brilliant EPIC war

Summersby
10-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Someone should have gotten a screenshot of that!

justsomedood5
10-21-2013, 02:59 PM
RK did run away at the beginning which was a little surprising as FUN thought they would do this a couple of wars ago. And yet, they were nimble enough to avoid fighting FUN.

I had assumed that aside from trying to win the war, the RK high scoring strategy was designed to help them avoid direct matchups vs. FUN and thus help their chances of completing the streak. I.e., keep FUN on their toes and chasing points so they wouldn't have time to wait around between wars and hunt for RK. Of course, I have no idea whether this was actually part of the strategy.

Vile Lynn
10-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Congrats to all guilds who fought the good fight!

Mr. Sirmanchoo
10-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Great job RK! It was a great run!

Raistlin-MN
10-21-2013, 03:26 PM
It was definitely amazing to watch this all war long...within our guild chat, it was definitely a topic of discussion and awe.

Now if only we could have watched the chats real-time...that would have been entertainment!

itsaklayton
10-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Congratulations to you both. It was quite the show.

Skyraiders
10-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Agree Ratma......EPIC....at its finest.....Congrats to FUN and RK on a very well fought war

AllFather Odin
10-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Epic battle for sure.

For RK: Don't feel bad about it. You actually gave FUN something to worry about for once!
For FUN: Great battle. How much can you spend???

For Gree: Congrats on a huge payday!

Generic_Username
10-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Im speculating the amount of gems these 2 guilds spent, is in the millions! lmao

-H-
10-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Congrats to both of you!!!
An epic battle that was watched intensely by most of the KA community!!!!

finallyfree
10-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Well said, Alleran. I have nothing more to add.. :)

JPNy
10-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Im speculating the amount of gems these 2 guilds spent, is in the millions! lmao

For FUN somewhere between 20 and 25 mountains per member on average (depending on their average CP per hit). I would say more near 20 than 25. And yes it's in the millions : >1.8m

Anyway BRAVO, great war for both. Brillant demonstration of brutal strength without forgetting : coordination and dedication !

[JAG] Ryan
10-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Congrats and Respect to both of you!

Simply amazing.

custos
10-22-2013, 07:41 PM
For Gree: Congrats on a huge payday!

Lol. Yes... Daddy needs new shoes!

senna
10-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Congrats to the biggest winner...GREE INC

Lara4578
10-23-2013, 12:12 PM
To all members of the Royal Knights:

We salute you. What you attempted to pull off this guild war was courageous and well planned. Team FUN has nothing but respect for you. It is a shame these events need to have a winner, because your efforts were incredible. And if you folks had as much fun as we did during this war, then we are all winners.

With admiration,

Your FUN Friends

Thank you Alleran for the post and also many thanks to the members of FUN for the acknowledgement our of efforts. RK would like to congratulate FUN as the winner of the event. Very impressive and tremendous effort from FUN, it takes huge teamwork and great individuals to put up such a fight!! Not everyone can do what you guys did. FUN deserved the recognition for such an epic war and RK fully respect everyone of you that we fought against in this war. It was a great war, all of us in RK had a blast and the atmosphere in our chat room during the war was fantastic, so much buzzing, encouragement, cheering, motivation from each other!! So I would like to thank all members of RK that I fought side by side with on the most impressive performance that we put up! I am proud and honored to be part of this wonderful family. The whole RK family (2,3,4,5) have been super supportive too on our campaign, which we are very grateful and appreciated for everything they done for us. Last but not least, a special thanks to our guests who helped keep it even more entertaining than usual.
Even though RK was 2nd place on the leaderboard but we felt we are winners in many areas, greater bond forged within the family, the unity in RK, friendships growing stronger, respect from members of fun, support from some KA community, and I know there's so much more!! We all deserve a good break from Gree now, so please don't go crazy with your events....and please also spend the time on reviewing our tickets that's still open with no replies!!!

Thank YOU!
Lara <RK>

Atlanta
10-23-2013, 04:51 PM
I wish I was gree so all that money they spent went in my pockets lol

ShutterBlink
10-23-2013, 06:17 PM
With FULL respect in BOTH GUILD ..
Cheers & congrats to FUN & RK

King Gabriel388
10-23-2013, 09:36 PM
We are Ready for Another Epic War with RK on the 12th War: Jungle of Torments. Are you ready for another Epic War RK? Do you guys want the 12th Flag with your Name on it? We still have Millions of Gems as a Team to Blow.

Scarlet Heart
10-24-2013, 12:45 AM
Well...I guess all the boys that bagged me and got stuck into me were wrong. Told you so.
Well done to FUN for showing all that they don't muck around and that they will get the job done amongst GREE's consistent failures when adding new aspects or concepts into already bug ridden events.

Well done to RK for showing the world that they are indeed the number two guild in KA. Much respect to you all and well done.

Now to FUN and RK, quit giving money away to GREE and simply make things cheaper for you both by leaving a comfortable distance between you and 3rd. Although it was great entertainment for all, you both fell into GREEs trap. You both flexed your muscles and proved you've got what it takes but settle with where you are and work together to maintain your positions. It's the two of you that rule Kingdomm Age, not GREE.

Gambit12
10-24-2013, 10:22 AM
All i could do is to cheer & motivate the FUN team in the side line with Hammer. First day was pretty intense CP scoring with only 1 to 2 million gap until the evening of the 2nd day. No idea what happened to RK on why they stop competing on that time.

But hats off to all RK & their leadership for their biggest plan since the first war. It's like what happened in World War 2 between the German/Japanese vs the Allied Forces..:cool:

Nudist
10-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Someone should have gotten a screenshot of that!

I have a super early screenshot from about 5 minutes or so in.

Congrats to both groups - was exciting to watch the back and forth and the overall totals were amazing...

Spi
10-24-2013, 12:17 PM
A comparison with WW2? Sorry Gambit, but for people in Europe this isn't a joke...

And sorry if I don't cheer with the rest of you, contrary I find it a stupid showoff....

I said it before: Fun, RK, SB and MoC should put Gree for the choice to give good support, bug free quests....or you stop spending.

No, you just spent more and have Gree rolling on the floor, laughing their ass off and counting their money.

And after the war, the complaining on the forum restarts about bugs and tributes for people who leave.

Well, **** off...If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem!!!

Guido69
10-24-2013, 12:48 PM
No, you just spent more and have Gree rolling on the floor, laughing their ass off and counting their money.

And after the war, the complaining on the forum restarts about bugs and tributes for people who leave.

Well, **** off...If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem!!!

You may be surprised, but as an original member of FUN I can only say that you are absolutely right. And I am not sarcastic. The issue is that we can't change ourselves.

AllFather Odin
10-24-2013, 04:14 PM
I would love to see the outcome of the war results if FUN and RK competed with NO gems!

More interestingly, i would love to see how Gree Inc would look like afterwards!

Alexius
10-24-2013, 04:24 PM
I would love to see the outcome of the war results if FUN and RK competed with NO gems!

More interestingly, i would love to see how Gree Inc would look like afterwards!

I agree but we've all seen how that movie ends. Someone always crosses the picket line though.