PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought on the huge XP being given out on events.

Vegaman
10-21-2013, 09:37 AM
I love a lil bit of a conspiracy theory.

If you are a dev playing in a top team, (we know that they play MW because their CEO said so in a trade magazine article), and through a decision from the top you have to bump the "units worth", to drive more gold revenue into the company... This then results in LLP's getting very high stats and threatening your 2-3 years of strategy and building your player. How do you fix the LLP's. Get them levelled up ASAP through faction and individual LTQ's by dumping S-loads of Xp on them even if they don't join in. (If they leave a faction to avoid the huge Xp handed out, wrapped with the prize units, they don't get stronger).........

At the same time the higher level player gets into the high 250 - 300 range to take advantage of the soon to be released 6 units per Allie, thus moving the player back up in strength to the top of the pile.....

Win Win ?

Just a thought .... Pip Pip.

SGT Rud
10-21-2013, 09:51 AM
I am not assuming that its to level up the LLPs, I am assuming its for the event race to 300. Give the guys actually competing in the event a hand.

swag
10-21-2013, 09:55 AM
But the events are completely optional... All gree is doing is reducing spending cause even lvl 100+ players might not want to complete these events with the xp gains = no gold spending

Dutchie
10-21-2013, 03:35 PM
6 units per ally.... 1 is taken from each category now, so how will the other 2 be chosen from? I have a feeling some players will get peeved with whatever GREE decide on how to do it... LOL

As for these LTQs, they are squarely aimed at HLPs and as a player below level 100, I choose not to do them... Simples! :)

Chris_
10-21-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm lvl 175 and I lvled up only doing 1-8 of normal. I hope it is just to help out the people that are going for lvl 300 and they change things back to normal after the war

Snipey
10-21-2013, 08:16 PM
But the events are completely optional... All gree is doing is reducing spending cause even lvl 100+ players might not want to complete these events with the xp gains = no gold spending

Hi what is ur Allie count?

ffp
10-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Hi what is ur Allie count?

Why does he need allies when he has SWAG? ;)

One man army
10-21-2013, 08:43 PM
This is just for the balancing of inflated stats.