PDA

View Full Version : Another 6 months at the most!

TZora
10-20-2013, 11:33 PM
the past weekend, the syndicate wars + sltq + boss event + more stupid syndicate events, my stats shot up at least 100k within a matter few days. what used to take months, now takes only a few days! not that i'm complaining, i'm just speculating where we're heading.

i'm wondering, how long would it take when we'll begin seeing players with a billion attack/defense? wont be long. oh well, i dont think gree is worried about anything in regards to crimecity. their main motive of keeping crimecity alive has fulfilled. many people have quit playing cc and a lot of them are playing other gree games that haven't yet gone bonkers!

this game is still dear to many, specially to those who have invested or have friends in this game. with the way things are moving, i predict, this game wont last 6 months. may be a lot sooner, this game will blow off the roof and more people will quit. someone did a good job of creating "official quit thread" but since gree wishes to squeeze as much as possible from a dying title, they wont even allow to create "i quit" threads lol .. oh well .. i'm reluctant to spend another cent on this game now!

go gree go!! more events please!! lets just put it in full swing!! it's about time to rip apart the golden goose :D

Zendfrim
10-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Burn, Gree, Burn.

TZora
10-20-2013, 11:57 PM
you may wish that but gree(d) never dies .. it just multiplies :D

The_
10-21-2013, 04:01 AM
1b Atk and def with only 2500 weapons in combat. Oh, that's reasonable.

Captain Torgue
10-21-2013, 04:06 AM
the past weekend, the syndicate wars + sltq + boss event + more stupid syndicate events, my stats shot up at least 100k within a matter few days. what used to take months, now takes only a few days! not that i'm complaining, i'm just speculating where we're heading.

i'm wondering, how long would it take when we'll begin seeing players with a billion attack/defense? wont be long. oh well, i dont think gree is worried about anything in regards to crimecity. their main motive of keeping crimecity alive has fulfilled. many people have quit playing cc and a lot of them are playing other gree games that haven't yet gone bonkers!

this game is still dear to many, specially to those who have invested or have friends in this game. with the way things are moving, i predict, this game wont last 6 months. may be a lot sooner, this game will blow off the roof and more people will quit. someone did a good job of creating "official quit thread" but since gree wishes to squeeze as much as possible from a dying title, they wont even allow to create "i quit" threads lol .. oh well .. i'm reluctant to spend another cent on this game now!

go gree go!! more events please!! lets just put it in full swing!! it's about time to rip apart the golden goose :D

tOo LoNg DiDnT rEaD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sister morphine
10-21-2013, 04:08 AM

Mine haven't moved much in the same time. Who cares!! :p

emcee
10-21-2013, 04:12 AM
Sadly wild stats inflation is happening in all 3 main games. This is probably the only viable solution for new players to actually catch up to the veterans. Of course there's a risk in driving away the core heavy spenders (time, money or both) who can't afford not to participate in all the events as missing out in one cycle can severely handicap your player development.

JediPimp
10-21-2013, 04:13 AM
with all the stat inflation and mental amounts of events, it's best to just become a free player. I started a 3rd account about 2 battles ago, camped him for a bit and still scored over 10k in battle weekends and started the boss event with 96k attack stats. Managed to beat all bosses except the final one without spending any gold. It was worth the 30 gold used to finish it though, but he's now an absolute monster. Looking forward to scoring max IP every hit this weekend :)

CCKallDAY
10-21-2013, 04:16 AM
1b Atk and def with only 2500 weapons in combat. Oh, that's reasonable.Items will soon be availiable with 1mil/1mil.

sister morphine
10-21-2013, 04:20 AM
Items will soon be availiable with 1mil/1mil.
From a Gree source?

Before last war someone PM'ed me claiming their Gree contact had told them there'd be no win streak component in CC, so...... yeah, I can go with that, lol.

Nighteg
10-21-2013, 04:34 AM
too long didnt read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

testostoron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Ben Weston
10-21-2013, 07:05 AM
multiple ltq's at once is ridiculous, each one is impossible to complete without using a couple vaults or more. gree are focusing on income far too much and draining the enjoyment from the game more each day.

TZora
10-21-2013, 08:45 AM
tOo LoNg DiDnT rEaD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lazy? or is it because you were busy selling one of your kidneys (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71315-How-Much-Money-You-Have-Spent-On-GREE-Games) lol ... don't worry, i'll post in the coded language to shorten it up next time for you :)

TZora
10-21-2013, 08:48 AM
multiple ltq's at once is ridiculous, each one is impossible to complete without using a couple vaults or more. gree are focusing on income far too much and draining the enjoyment from the game more each day.
true

white characters

pervbear
10-21-2013, 09:21 AM
you may wish that but gree(d) never dies .. it just multiplies :D

People said that about zynga and they have slowly been falling.

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 09:36 AM
don't worry, i'll post in the sign language next time for you :)

This comment confused me... couldn't a deaf person just read your comment? Why would you need to post in sign language?

TZora
10-21-2013, 11:23 AM
good catch dippy .. just edited my previous post :)

wetwebster
10-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Considering the the app is no longer available in the Amazon app store it may be sooner than later.

soO_wavVvy
10-21-2013, 12:37 PM
this game has longer than 6 months..srry to burst your bubble

Im Jahova
10-21-2013, 12:45 PM

Well if they made it easy to beat the LTQs then a lot of people would be high in stats compared to players who don't use gold. Use your head before trying to bash on GREE

alex6789
10-21-2013, 02:41 PM
Considering the the app is no longer available in the Amazon app store it may be sooner than later.Probably has much more to do with the updates having to go thru the Amazon store......took months before Kindle players were able to get into syndicate play, and are still always a step behind!