PDA

View Full Version : Sltq: getting xp, but not item rewards?

Curtis Snow
10-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Idk if anyone else has experienced this, but I logged onto my noob account today and get a butt load of splash screens with the sltq xp rewards with no item rewards, my stats didnt change at all either so I know I didnt get them. Whats up with this?

uunt3r immaStar
10-20-2013, 11:25 PM
same only show XP no price, dont know if my stats change..

TZora
10-21-2013, 12:13 AM
restart the app? maybe you'll see the increase in stats .. and uunt3r, you signature looks awesome! the graphic needs to be a little bigger, work on the size please :)

Simonlawliet
10-21-2013, 04:11 AM
Dont worry, you got the prize. There are two prizes (one for each of normal and elite mode) are called"invisible something", and yeah, literally, it's invisible!! GREE didn't make any graph for this one, if u check the inventory, you can see one square with no pic but stats. You are fine.

CCKallDAY
10-21-2013, 04:17 AM
Dont worry, you got the prize. There are two prizes (one for each of normal and elite mode) are called"invisible something", and yeah, literally, it's invisible!! GREE didn't make any graph for this one, if u check the inventory, you can see one square with no pic but stats. You are fine.Invisible Cloak