PDA

View Full Version : Top 65 faction has started a secondary faction

JPetermon
10-20-2013, 05:25 PM
If you're looking for a chance to grow your player and improve dramatically to where you can step up to the senior faction, this is the place for you. This faction is a work in progress and will help train those that want to move up. Campers are welcome here as well as those seeking to take a break or park their account while they are on vacation.

At this point, all levels are welcome.

Outstanding bonuses. Come grow your player or just come take some time off.

JPetermon
10-21-2013, 04:53 AM
bump to the front.

JPetermon
10-22-2013, 05:36 AM
another bump.

JPetermon
10-23-2013, 04:36 AM
Outstanding bonuses. Willing to take on a merge and players looking to improve their stats and grow.

JPetermon
10-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Still have plenty of spaces available for anyone wanting to join.

Destroyer1211
10-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Hi I'm pretty new to MW but have experience in playing Kingdom Age (top 75 Guild in recent WD event)... Looking for an active MW faction.. At present i'm at very low lvl trying to improve my game. I'm a daily player, donate regularly and participate in faction/guild missions without fail.
My MW alliance code is 657 705 421
Account name: Shadow warrior
.... hope you can add me to your faction.. Thnx

If you're looking for a chance to grow your player and improve dramatically to where you can step up to the senior faction, this is the place for you. This faction is a work in progress and will help train those that want to move up. Campers are welcome here as well as those seeking to take a break or park their account while they are on vacation.

At this point, all levels are welcome.

Outstanding bonuses. Come grow your player or just come take some time off.