PDA

View Full Version : RIP Princess

Mistress Nikita
10-20-2013, 04:57 PM
My cat has died. She was 14 years old and always sat in my lap while playing Crime City. She has always been a huge part of every syndicate I've been in, and is well known and loved by all. Please Gree, name an upcoming prize in her honor. A melee weapon. I've been trying to think of names. Nikita's Pussy was my first choice.

Big-R
10-20-2013, 05:00 PM
The kitty claw.
Rip princess

ploop
10-20-2013, 05:10 PM
My cat has died. She was 14 years old and always sat in my lap while playing Crime City. She has always been a huge part of every syndicate I've been in, and is well known and loved by all. Please Gree, name an upcoming prize in her honor. A melee weapon. I've been trying to think of names. Nikita's Pussy was my first choice.

RIP princess. She sounds like a good and loyal cat

The_
10-20-2013, 05:12 PM
not sure if srs

kingofwale
10-20-2013, 06:33 PM
yeah, i'm not sure if it's serious either.

but lost of a pet is a huge moment in any animal lover's life.. for that, You have my sadness.

Dipstik
10-20-2013, 06:57 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5066331703347113&pid=15.1

Im Jahova
10-20-2013, 07:05 PM
are you serious, no heart. nobody probably cares or did care about you

Explain to me why I should care about what you say?

Plumbernick9
10-20-2013, 07:38 PM
This thread is an insult to LG's memory.

Robbin Ca$h
10-20-2013, 07:44 PM
You really are one pathetic excuse of a human being. Shame on you for making a JOKE out of someone who is no longer with us. I actually feel sorry for you. There is no hope for people like yourself.... How about getting a life and doing something productive with your life? Although I doubt you have a job OR friends outside of crime city. What a loser. Grow up and get some class while you're at it.

-Robbin Ca$h

(OGK)

Dipstik
10-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Actually the joke is on the people who dump their personal crap on a public web forum. Remember kids, no one online cares about you!

Eli CC
10-20-2013, 07:52 PM
This is a worthless thread. IBTL.

mxz
10-20-2013, 07:53 PM
Actually the joke is on the people who dump their personal crap on a public web forum. Remember kids, no one online cares about you!Gree definitely cares.

Goody23
10-20-2013, 08:03 PM
Actually the joke is on the people who dump their personal crap on a public web forum. Remember kids, no one online cares about you!

If no one cares about you. It's definitely gotta be that all people online are jerks. Look in the mirror dippy you a piece of work. Classless thread and classless comment

Mistress Nikita
10-20-2013, 08:13 PM
While I'm sobbing over the loss of my cat, you have the gall to accuse me of trying to exploit her death? You are mean. I would never exploit a death for my own gains.

Dipstik
10-20-2013, 08:16 PM
If no one cares about you. It's definitely gotta be that all people online are jerks. Look in the mirror dippy you a piece of work. Classless thread and classless comment

Yet I'm happy and you're whining. There's a lesson here somewhere :)

AU Zubby
10-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Absolutely disgusted with this thread!!!
If gree has any sense they would delete it and ban u! U piece of .....!!!!

Goody23
10-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Yet I'm happy and you're whining. There's a lesson here somewhere :)

There is you're a heartless person who obviously thinks the death of a friend is humorous. Glad you are happy because I'm good too. Glad I never got to know you. Seem like a real piece of..... Crap

Dipstik
10-20-2013, 08:38 PM
There is you're a heartless person who obviously thinks the death of a friend is humorous. Glad you are happy because I'm good too. Glad I never got to know you. Seem like a real piece of..... Crap

It's a cat. Lighten up.

bobtodd
10-20-2013, 08:46 PM
this is the worst thread ever . who the hell care if your damn cat dies

AU Zubby
10-20-2013, 08:48 PM
It's a cat. Lighten up.

It what the cat is resembling that's discusting!!! If u don't see that u have issues!

Dipstik
10-20-2013, 09:01 PM
It what the cat is resembling that's discusting!!! If u don't see that u have issues!

This post made me chuckle all over again. Do you have to work to live up to my expectations, or does it come naturally?

BigMoney
10-20-2013, 09:43 PM
It's a cat. Lighten up.

Really blurry line between "Dipstik intentionally trolling" and "Dipstik unintentionally being a moron." The issue is that the OP is trivializing the death of a CC player that others here knew, and thus have taken great offense to the topic. You, on the other hand, seem to believe that because it's the internet, you feel obligated to act like an a-hole. Good for you, Dippy, props.

Im Jahova
10-20-2013, 09:59 PM
While I'm sobbing over the loss of my cat, you have the gall to accuse me of trying to exploit her death? You are mean. I would never exploit a death for my own gains.

The internet is a hurtful place. If you can't take the hateful comments you should have never made this disrespectful thread.

Im Jahova
10-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Really blurry line between "Dipstik intentionally trolling" and "Dipstik unintentionally being a moron." The issue is that the OP is trivializing the death of a CC player that others here knew, and thus have taken great offense to the topic. You, on the other hand, seem to believe that because it's the internet, you feel obligated to act like an a-hole. Good for you, Dippy, props.

You need to just stop caring about what dippy says. All I see from you now is just talk about dippy wether it's good or bad. Do you have an obsession with dipstik or is it the Ponies?

Dirty Larry
10-20-2013, 10:19 PM
This is such a worthless thread. Please don't make a thread unless it's productive as most people will not care about your life
Eat some sand.

Dirty Larry
10-20-2013, 10:22 PM
It's a cat. Lighten up.
What if your pony died would just lighten up?

sister morphine
10-20-2013, 10:39 PM
The internet is a hurtful place. If you can't take the hateful comments you should have never made this disrespectful thread.
The Internet is a hurtful place only because some people believe the anonymity it bestows allows them to behave like complete jerks, in a way most would not in a face to face encounter.

As to whether this thread is disrespectful, who knows. If Nikita is making light of a player's passing then shame on her. If not then shame on you as you obviously can't comprehend the bond that can exist between an animal and it's "owner".

cc thunder
10-20-2013, 10:40 PM
What if your pony died would just lighten up? although this is entertaining to read it needs to be moved to general topic not the Crime City forum about the game. it sucks but somebody's pet died but they've had for over a decade this is true but by putting themselves on blast it was the worst mistake possible in the wrong forum. I am NOT mocking the OP, but all the people here that are picking on her are actually people that I probably would not care about their opinion anyways if I was the original poster

TZora
10-20-2013, 11:38 PM
feel sad for ya, i know the sorrow of losing a loving pet but seriously, "Nikita's Pussy"? smh ..

edit: argh .. this place is full of trolls ... troll on :)

CC Pablo
10-21-2013, 12:04 AM

I hope you're not being serious. Your idea is super dumb. Naming an item after a cat sounds really stupid, don't you think?

TZora
10-21-2013, 12:11 AM
Naming an item after a cat sounds really stupid, don't you think?
naming an item after a "cat"? :rolleyes:
you clearly missed the point of creating this thread, didn't you?

CC Pablo
10-21-2013, 12:15 AM

I think you missed the point of my comment, lol. Read it one more time.

CC Pablo
10-21-2013, 12:18 AM

I could care less about her cat, but the story is different if we are talking about her pussy, her pussycat. Lol

real badman
10-21-2013, 02:15 AM
I could care less about her cat, but the story is different if we are talking about her pussy, her pussycat. Lol

Hahahaha. I got it. :) lol. We have like minds. Lol. I wouldn't care about her cat either.

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 06:07 AM
No, the Internet is a hurtful place because whatever you think, people here do not know you and are not your friends. This is not your diary and it is not your psychiatrist's office. If you wouldn't stand in a parking lot and tell something to a stranger, you shouldn't post it here.

Go take a breath, grow some skin, then try the Internet again when you're ready for it.

Or stay here and post more stuff I can laugh at... Either works.

crash&burn
10-21-2013, 06:21 AM
id play with nikitas pussy

Ben Weston
10-21-2013, 06:55 AM
This is such a worthless thread. Please don't make a thread unless it's productive as most people will not care about your life

why don't you go off and die to if we care about that?

very sorry to hear your bad news nikita, I lost my cat of 13 years a couple months ago. difficult time, think of all the good times and smile when you think of her.

Ben Weston
10-21-2013, 06:57 AM
This thread is an insult to LG's memory.

how exactly?

Big-R
10-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Who is LG?

Rudd
10-21-2013, 07:15 AM
What if your pony died would just lighten up?

This made me laugh.

Osobuko
10-21-2013, 07:40 AM
Really sad. :(
RIP Princess

Greazy Fingers
10-21-2013, 08:16 AM

RIP Princess

+1 for "Nikita's Pussy"

TZora
10-21-2013, 08:54 AM
id play with nikitas pussy
you'd play with a dead one? gross :rolleyes:

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 09:27 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/810J27GQG0L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.gif#101%20uses%20for%20a%20dea d%20cat

berrybladzs
10-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Complete morons !!! Have some respect for those that are no longer with us !!! If it is an invitation you seek find OGK !!
I will be glad to give you a lesson in respect!!!

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Complete morons !!! Have some respect for those that are no longer with us !!! If it is an invitation you seek find OGK !!
I will be glad to give you a lesson in respect!!!

Please do. I'm a very attentive student. Mind if I bring popcorn?

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4724387895183185&pid=15.1

berrybladzs
10-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Always available to teach you respect dipstick !!! You troll!!!

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Always available to teach you respect dipstick !!! You troll!!!

Yes, we established that in your last post. I'm waiting. Go ahead.

Da Don
10-21-2013, 10:22 AM
This.... Thread... Is... Awesome!!

berrybladzs
10-21-2013, 10:24 AM
I already have or did you forget ?little one

berrybladzs
10-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Dipstick is all bark and no bite!!!same as always !!!poor pathetic troll

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 10:32 AM
I already have or did you forget ?little one

You did? Well, the lesson must not have been very effective because I missed it entirely. Can you refer me back to it so that I can review it again as a refresher course?

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Awww man... Here I thought I was gonna get me some edumacation. :(

TZora
10-21-2013, 11:20 AM
lol barry, you won't win to the king, no matter how hard you try :)

Rhino72
10-21-2013, 11:44 AM
lol barry, you won't win to the king, no matter how hard you try :)

King of the Leeches

I don't want to get into it but I have some very interesting inside Scoop about Dipsheet per his syndicate members. Let's just say all that he tries to appear is not what he really is...

Nice job Dippy!

Big-R
10-21-2013, 11:51 AM
If you did. You'd post it. People can't wait to try and bring him down.

pervbear
10-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Well since an in game item is wanted just throw the dead furball in a box and ship it to Gree using the slowest shipping doable. They can use it as a model.

Im Jahova
10-21-2013, 12:02 PM
why don't you go off and die to if we care about that?

very sorry to hear your bad news nikita, I lost my cat of 13 years a couple months ago. difficult time, think of all the good times and smile when you think of her.

"To if we care about that"? Do you know how to make a sentence because what you said right there made no sense. If you are going to try and insult me then make sure your grammar is correct sir.

And did you bother to read the main post in the thread, if you did you would find out why it's an insult to LG

Rebels
10-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Sorry to hear about your cat. Cats are very cool!

Bad taste though asking Gree to name a prize in honour of your cat!

RIP Princess

Rebels
10-21-2013, 01:09 PM
No, the Internet is a hurtful place because whatever you think, people here do not know you and are not your friends. This is not your diary and it is not your psychiatrist's office. If you wouldn't stand in a parking lot and tell something to a stranger, you shouldn't post it here.

Go take a breath, grow some skin, then try the Internet again when you're ready for it.

Or stay here and post more stuff I can laugh at... Either works.

Dippy such wisdom! Brutally honest but quite close to the truth.

Your are a major troll though and you seem to get your kicks off the internet and burning people that are less adapt at playing your troll games.
The same agrument could be made that you are a loser spending time on the net poking sticks at other net users.

I do however find you some what entertaining and find myself stuck in the Dipstik cycle somewhere.

For the record were you the kid that got picked on at school?

Rhino72
10-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Dippy such wisdom! Brutally honest but quite close to the truth.

Your are a major troll though and you seem to get your kicks off the internet and burning people that are less adapt at playing your troll games.
The same agrument could be made that you are a loser spending time on the net poking sticks at other net users.

I do however find you some what entertaining and find myself stuck in the Dipstik cycle somewhere.

Dipstik claims to be somebody new and original with close to 5000 posts but he tries to hide that fact that he was a well known band forum troll of the early days of CC. %smug - you are found it.

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 01:18 PM

Either could be true or both could be true. Believe whatever you like.

I don't talk about personal stuff online. Again, believe whatever you like :)

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Dipstik claims to be somebody new and original with close to 5000 posts but he tries to hide that fact that he was a well known band forum troll of the early days of CC. %smug - you are found it.

I am found it? Out of curiosity, which legendary band member do you think I am? Please tell me it's Payam :)

Rebels
10-21-2013, 01:25 PM
I don't talk about personal stuff online. Again, believe whatever you like :)

I believe that is checkmate to you sir... well played.

Either could be true or both could be true. Believe whatever you like.

I believe you are a loser troll but I am not a hater. I enjoy a good laugh and you are my court jester

Sal The Stockbroker
10-21-2013, 01:30 PM
I believe that is checkmate to you sir... well played.

I believe you are a loser troll but I am not a hater. I enjoy a good laugh and you are my court jester

You talk too much and might find yourself hard pressed to find anyone who cares what you believe.

It's people like you that scared away the Mollies. They were the best thing this forum had going.

Sal The Stockbroker
10-21-2013, 01:34 PM

How does one claim to be new with 5000 posts exactly?

You are explain it now?

Rebels
10-21-2013, 01:35 PM
You talk too much and might find yourself hard pressed to find anyone who cares what you think.

It's people like you that scared away the Mollies. They were the best thing this forum had going.

Hi Sal,

Great to hear from you again. Funny thing about forums is that people can post all they want to.

Hope you are going well in the boss event. ;)

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 01:35 PM
He's accusing me of being some guy who got banned over two years ago, creating an alternate persona, and pretending the "other me" doesn't exist. You know... like how Joaquim tries to pretend he isn't Santa.

Big-R
10-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Your Chester?

Sal The Stockbroker
10-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi Sal,

Great to hear from you again. Funny thing about forums is that people can post all they want to.

Hope you are going well in the boss event. ;)

So you admit that you talk too much and nobody cares?

Great! Figured you would be in denial. Apologies for the assumption.

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Your Chester?

Yes. I once managed to lure a guy across the atlantic ocean simply to prove to him that Rule 30 has no exceptions. It was epic.

Rebels
10-21-2013, 01:48 PM
So you admit that you talk too much and nobody cares?

Great! Figured you would be in denial. Apologies for the assumption.

No I am very realistic and understand your grief. All I request from you is some tolerance each time you have to read my dribble.... After all it's what I do for you.

We should really catch up for a beer and a chat oneday. It would be a hoot.
I would be happy to do it while watching Bama roll.

Sal The Stockbroker
10-21-2013, 01:51 PM
No I am very realistic and understand your grief. All I request from you is some tolerance each time you have to read my dribble.... After all it's what I do for you.

Yeeha!

Extras

panty sniffer
10-21-2013, 02:04 PM
RIP Princess.

My cat, FartRag, is never more than 2 feet from me while I'm robbin fools in CC. Anyone who has lost a faithful pet feels your sorrow.

Rodimus
10-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Wow, you kids are busy with off-topics lately!

Deletion imminent

crash&burn
10-21-2013, 02:43 PM
you'd play
with a dead one? gross :rolleyes:...was refering to the weapon...smartie...nd it had two meanings...guess your too young to get it

Big-R
10-21-2013, 02:46 PM
Yes. I once managed to lure a guy across the atlantic ocean simply to prove to him that Rule 30 has no exceptions. It was epic.

That does sound epic.
Wish I was there to take a picture.

crash&burn
10-21-2013, 02:48 PM
I will be glad to give you a lesson in respect!!!respect is earned....not given...i find this whole thread a little...odd.. and humor is the best medicine

crash&burn
10-21-2013, 03:14 PM

I would be happy to do it while watching Bama roll.kill em with kindness!!

HavingFun
10-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Awesome Monday Internet Thread

ploop
10-21-2013, 04:19 PM

no no no. its all about the U. GO HURRICANES

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-21-2013, 04:28 PM

If they only knew

Mistress Nikita
10-21-2013, 06:00 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71735-Honorary-Unit-for-Lady-Moppi

Why didn't you all troll this thread? Why all the cat hate?

I don't think I like you people very much.

Dipstik
10-21-2013, 06:04 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71735-Honorary-Unit-for-Lady-Moppi

I don't think I like you people very much.

No cat hate here. If I read the MW forums, I would have :)

reesebutton
10-21-2013, 08:01 PM

Who would hate on some nice pussy? Nikita, I'd stroke yours in a heartbeat. If it still had one.

Mistress Nikita
10-21-2013, 08:09 PM
Who would hate on some nice pussy? Nikita, I'd stroke yours in a heartbeat. If it still had one.

<sniff> At least someone cares!

You're so sweet Reese. I'm sure your touch is quite nice.

one man gang
10-22-2013, 03:47 AM
Please name a weapon after me Gree, make it 200k attack and 250k defense.

Also because it's named after me please give me 3 of them, also please make it an explosive. Maybe a special modifier too.

*crosses fingers*

Captain Torgue
10-22-2013, 04:07 AM
After reading this thread from start to finish I am convinced that Dipstick is indeed a sociopath.

sister morphine
10-22-2013, 04:52 AM
After reading this thread from start to finish I am convinced that Dipstick is indeed a sociopath.
He's a lawyer, so has to be prepared to defend the indefensible ;)

Rhino72
10-22-2013, 06:35 AM
He's a lawyer, so has to be prepared to defend the indefensible ;)

He isn't a lawyer but he did give everybody a little glimpse into who he really is earlier on.

N41LZ
10-22-2013, 06:56 AM

Your sig - Epsilon Program?
Isn't that from GTA?

man do i see random things everyday

Dipstik
10-22-2013, 07:28 AM
He isn't a lawyer but he did give everybody a little glimpse into who he really is earlier on.

Enough with the hints! We're all dying to know what you're talking about!

Sal The Stockbroker
10-22-2013, 08:14 AM
Enough with the hints! We're all dying to know what you're talking about!

I already know.

He told me he thinks you are (MoM) Dipstik. Being that you are all about becoming the most powerful in CC, it does make a bit of sense.

Assault and Flattery
10-22-2013, 10:43 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your cat, and that the rest of the forum is being callous. I'm locking this as it's gone quite off topic.